Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

Sammamish, WA
08/30/2019 Category: Service
They suck
Worst customer service ever

ROBERT M.
Renton, WA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
I've had better from park place.
My most recent visit wasn't great. I didn't notice how unclean my truck was until I got home. I've personally brought in 2 other vehicles in and I talked my dad into using park place for his Mercedes SUV. The prior vehicles I brought in, including my dad's SUV came out looking showroom clean. My truck looks like they washed it, vacuumed it, whipped down the plastics and that's all. I was not super impressed, it feels like I threw money away. I would choose another detailer next time.

AG
ANDREW G.
Puyallup, WA
Porsche 911
07/22/2019 Category: Sales
Worst Experience Ever
I had been looking for a certain car for the last 8 months. I found one that had everything I wanted at Park Place. We place a deposit check or a hold check with them until the following day when I came back in and paid for the car in full. My sales man told me that they would shred the check or return it to me but instead they decided to cash my deposit check even though I had giving them a cashiers check for the entire price of the car. My wife and I were both lied to and when I called my sales man out, I got a bunch of excuses as to what could have happened. There was tons of miscommunication and for them to be considered a high end dealership, it was embarrassing. I will not be using Park Place again for a purchase of a rare car or any car for that matter!

EZ
ELENA Z.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Full detail more like full disappointment
I have went in to get some scratches removed and when I got my car all seemed well till the first rain; after which all the scratches were fully visible. That’s after I was told everything was done and scratches were removed - disappointment is not even the word to cover it. First time here and not worth a penny.

JEFF T.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t care whether my car was fixed.
Not a very high end repair shop. They might Look high end but the customer service is not there. Went in for a check engine light issue and after paying over 200 dollars and a three day part wait, picked up the car, and on the way home the check engine light on again!! Obviously did not test drive the car to see if problem was solved. I was willing to pay much more if they would have tried to fix the issue but they don’t care if they fix your car, apparently. I won’t be back!

Indianola, WA
Saab 9-5
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Pending
We'll write a review when you have completed working on our car. Our recent experience was not satisfactory.

RP
RONNYE P.
Meridian, MS
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
02/25/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service horrible , no accountability !!
Customer service terrible . Sales associate unavailable . Sales manager did not return calls !! Long distance buyers beware . This is after sales complete !! Would not recommend only if local buyer .

Phoenix, AZ
Audi R8
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Weather might have been an issue
Wasn’t the smoothest transaction. Weather may have been the issue
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks, Paul-

We appreciate your understanding of the inconveniences encountered on your end due to the epic winter snowstorms in the northwest this past month. Enjoy that new car. Thank You!

"May the traffic signals, road camber, and g-forces always be in your favor!"

Kirkland, WA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
While my car was in for repair I had to initiate almost all calls for status updates, and was told on several of those occasions that I would receive a call back that same day but for the most part did not receive those calls. I was also told on at least two separate occasions that my car was ready to pickup, only to find later in that same day that in fact it was not ready. It took several weeks before my car was ready. There was poor communication overall with respect to costs as they accumulated and in the end I was very surprised to hear the final total (nearly double what I had expected). At one point when I asked for the person who had been handling my repair work, the first person I talked to complained that I should not ask for individuals by name since he didn't know where everyone was, and that I needed to ask by department! Overall disappointed since I have had several other good experiences with Park Place.

AT
Amir T.
Olathe, KS
10/08/2018
Sold vehicle with bad engine.
I am so upset. After owner the vehicle a little under one month I had to tow the vehicle in that I bought from Park Place LTD to find out there is a crack on the engine and made it not driveable. No one has returned emails or has tried contacting me the minute I let them know the situation with the vehicle I bought. On top of everything, I still don’t even have a title for the vehicle and now I’m paying 20k+ On a vehicle That needs an engine. This is business done wrong.

Issaquah, WA
Bentley Arnage
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Worst communication on earth
Worst ever had car for 3 hours Park Place LTD has had for almost a mouth and a half. I have called repeatedly with no response called over 20 times in a one month period and if I'm correct only 2 call backs in that period.. I have actually made my first payment on vehicle which to my knowledge is 45 days from purchase and drove it 3 hours. Repeatedly told I will be called back with no response. To this day I do not have vehicle because they have not responded to an email 4 to t days ago, though I was promised once again to be told something that day........still waiting

AT
AMIR T.
Olathe, KS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/07/2018 Category: Sales
False advertising. Customer service and communication questionable.
I purchased a vehicle from Park Place LTD and I am very disappointed in just about every experience I had. The start of my buying process lacking. My salesman (David Khazai) was very poor with contacting me when I asked about the price on the vehicle I was looking at. After waiting 24 hours never heard back and had to call back and spoke with a different salesman (His name was Also David) very helpful. Within 20 Minutes he got back with me letting me know he spoke to his Manager and David Khazai called me finally with a price Of the vehicle. I accept the price (thinking everything posted on there website for the vehicle was true..) Unfortunately it was not. The MINI cooper clearly stated it came with TWO extra sets of tires. ($2800 value.) that within two weeks of delivery of the vehicle my salesman said he didn’t know anything about the tires and agreed that it stated in the ad I would receive those tires. Then also agreed he would look into these tires.
From this point on I have signed all documents via FedEx and overnighted my paperwork back so we could close the deal. -after the deal went through-no follow up was performed after I continuously requested an update via text or phone call. I had to contact the dealership to request a manager- but who did I get transferred too? David Khazai. My only updates were “I’m still looking into it. I haven’t found the tires. We will contact the customer and see if anything else came with the vehicle.” -He did NOT contact me until the day my vehicle was suppose to deliver onto a transport truck. When he did finally text me, he said I wouldn’t be getting the tires and everything on the website is typed by a third party and everything that it states on the website doesn’t necessarily come with the vehicle unless it’s discussed first. Even though the ad says “INCLUDES 2 sets of A6’a and 1 set of R6’s tires” I paid extra money to overnight the paperwork so the dealership could close the deal by the end of the month.
Very disappointed in the whole buying process.
From start to finish the only people who pointed me in a positive direction was a different salesman who made ZERO commission. And Hannah (somebody else who works at the dealer) I personally work in the dealership industry. This is unacceptable, unprofessional & a real disappointment. Every time I see the vehicle and somebody asks where I bought it from, it will never be a positive response. Now I have to question the quality of my vehicle (that I haven’t even seen in person!) is the quality of my vehicle anything like the Service I got? If so I’d consider it worthless.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/13/2018

Hello, Tamir-
We sincerely apologize for this situation and the mistake on our part. I understand that you've spoken with our G.M. and the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Best regards,
Park Place Ltd.
425-562-1000

TW
TINA W.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Get everything in writing.
I made an appointment to bring my car in after getting a warning code. My car is older and I was aware it could be time to retire it. I talked to the service manager at length about this possibility. I said I had also recently gotten a "service due" notification. At that time he didn't know what that included due to the mileage, but would let me know. Because the cost to repair might not be worth it, I said to wait on doing anything before getting a quote. The service advisor said this was standard anyway, and I felt we were both clear on my intention. I also dropped the car off early and said I needed it back by 5 pm. He said this would not be a problem. I never received a call so I called them around 3 pm to get a status. I got a call back after 4 pm saying indeed there were some major issues, including an unexpected brake problem, and they were unable to let me take my car because it was not safe to drive. They said at a minimum I needed to have the brakes fixed before I could take it. He advised they were out of loaners but they would help me get a rental. To say this was a scramble to get done would be an understatement, and I had to miss an appointment scheduled later that evening as a result. Considering they would not let me take my car I needed to do some thinking about what to do. I wrote down the explanation of the repairs over the phone. They were very nice about letting me take my time and I did appreciate it. At one point I needed to get my glasses from the car and I called on a Saturday and was told they could not give me the keys because there was a bill due. I disagreed but waited until Monday to contact my advisor via email. He confirmed she must have misunderstood me and I was free to take the car any time. I have this in writing. Upon going to get the key (because I still had a rental) I was again met with a strange attitude. When I finally met with my advisor, he said they had time into the car and a "couple of hours" of labor would be due. I said that was not my understanding. When back at his desk, he then said they did an oil change and so only that would be due. Again, I said that was not my understanding as I was very specific about not doing any service if the car was done for. He said he didn't remember that, and well, they did do it, and it would be $187. What?? At this point I was upset and said this was incorrect, but if they really did it, fine, I would pay for it, but certainly not $187 for an oil change. Ok, he said, it was a mistake and now it would be $114. I was seriously floored but just wanted my key so I could later get the car. I decided to give the car away at this point, and the person who would be receiving it suggested getting one more opinion by a mechanic he knew nearby. I had the car looked at by a Saab certified repair shop and they said the car was fine to drive, although if I were keeping it I should get the brakes repaired at some point. I'm not disputing other repairs were needed/suggested, but this other mechanic didn't seem to have the same opinion. Fair enough. As a note, when I talked to my service advisor at Park Place, which was several times, the description of the repairs also changed slightly, which seemed odd. My service advisor seemed like a genuinely nice person, but I don't feel I could have been more clear in our communication. I am very uncomfortable with how it played out and I will not be returning in the future. I'm giving a 2 star rating because Park Place did allow me to leave my car on their lot until I made my decision, however, I seems I shouldn't have been denied taking it to begin with.

Duncan S.
07/05/2018
Follow Up Review- Disappointment
Consider this a follow up 'customer service' review from my initial sales review on 5/3/18.

I am disappointed in the lack of response from Park Place staff. The sales process was truly enjoyable, but I have received no reply to numerous emails in regards to post-sale car inquiries; most notably tracking down a maintenance history (custom suspension from previous owner) and asking whether or not the car had a recent oil change or not (alert came on 10 days after purchase).

I have already taken the car elsewhere for minor adjustment work that I would have expected to be handled by Park Place (steering alignment, oil change, etc) and their service department not 2 weeks after the sale, but my attempts at reaching anyone via email have gone unanswered. Unfortunate, but not of any real concern as the car is still covered under the factory warranty for everything other than the custom suspension.

Great to work with when closing deals, but non-engaged with customer service after the sale. It has been 2 months since my purchase date, and I have gone 0/5 with direct emails to the Park Place team. Clearly tells me where their focus is when interacting with customers.

KC
KEITH C.
Volkswagen Golf R
06/10/2018 Category: Service
No attention to detail
While the quality of the detail was ok, there were many areas that they missed.
The front windows on both side have some residue from the tint installation. They didn't even touch it (I have a picture as proof, even left it on the car in case you wanna see it). On closer inspection, there are white lint everywhere (assuming you used a white microfiber). I don't know how you missed it on a black car. If this was the standard interior/exterior clean under $100, I would not be writing this review. I expect NOT to see this kind of result when I paid $370 for a detail.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Everett, WA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Not Pleased
Brought my car in Thursday night and was told it would be first in line Friday (made the appointment weeks in advance). Wasn't touched until Friday afternoon (only found this out because I called) and didn't get my car back until Tuesday noon. One of my issues (an electrical issue) could not be resolved - your service guy John said, "we really don't work on Saleen electrical, you should take it to someone who does." It would have been nice to know this before hand - I would not have wasted my time.

I had just had the car detailed before I took it to you, I didn't realize that your yard was outside under a bunch of cotton-wood trees. John told me the car would be washed before I came to pick it up. I even gave an extra couple hours on Tuesday to make sure this happened. The car was not washed and was filthy. Also, there is a small dent in the driver-rear quarter panel - can't prove it was Park Place, but it wasn't there before.

I know that you work on much more expensive cars than mine (2008 Mustang Saleen), but I was willing to pay top dollar for top service. That's not what I got.

Chris H.
Farmington, MN
05/10/2018
Misrepresentation at its finest
Called about a used ftype 4 days ago. Car has 25k miles. Rene says it is in very good condition, what you'd expect from a car with this mileage and has a couple rock chips, and tires with 40% life. Fly out today from Minneapolis to Seattle. Go look at the car and it is beat up, inside is dirty, the entire rocker panel is trashed with thousands of rock chips on both sides like it was tracked, the front bumper has two separate foot long scratches through the paint, the lower lip has paint flex, there are 3 noticable dents about dime size on the car, a tire has a huge gash in it 4 inches long, all tires are at about 20% tread life, scratches all over the car, the rear diff is leaking, the driver air vent is damaged, and the passenger leather is worn. I show the guy all the issues, and he says that is normal wear for a car with this mileage. I tell him I'm not buying the car it basically needs a full paint job and 1k detail and to take me back to the airport. Lost a thousand in flights. Thanks Park place ltd.

VM
VIVEK M.
Issaquah, WA
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Ok but not completely satisified
Service itself was good but took 2 days instead of one- that part is fine. However I was disappointed that car wasn't washed when it was kept for 2 days and I spent $1250. When I asked Joseph the advisor he brushed it aside rather curtly and said there was no time. When I came to the shop at around 3.30pm and stayed there fro 30 min, the whole car wash bay was empty. Rather disappointing - also shuttle service in the morning is a hit/miss. Today it was 8.07am and I was told a shuttle would be ready to go by 8am. I very nicely asked if the shuttle was ready and someone immediately barked at me that I'm not the only one waiting for a shuttle.

VM
Val M.
02/07/2018
TERRIBLE TREATMENT OF LOYAL CUSTOMER
I have been a committed customer of Park Place for 5 years in a row. I spent thousands of dollars for car detailing at their workshop. During my last visit, I brought my brand new car for 3M clear bra installation. The vehicle was sparkling clean inside and there was no need to perform any interior work, neither was it explicitly requested. Despite this, their employee started vacuuming totally ignoring that the interior was clean. During vacuuming, they removed the plastic floor mat and threw it directly on my leather seat. It was later discovered that this action has resulted in several damages on the soft leather as the floor mat has sharp pins on its bottom side for better cohesion.

When I attempted to politely stop them from doing that, their employees shouted at me and then assaulted me just because I was taking pictures to document damages caused to my car. I found this behavior totally unacceptable and returned a couple days after the incident to discuss the situation with their manager. I came by in the morning, waited for the manager in the detailing shop, who didn't show up within a reasonable amount of time. I stepped outside to take a work-related phone call.

As I was coming back to the customer waiting area, I was approached by 2 men; one of them was holding some object in his pocket, what appears to have been a gun. They used offensive language right from the start. I ignored them and proceeded towards the building. After a short conversation with the manager, I went outside and was shocked to discover 3 police cars waiting near the Park Place Auto Salon's building.

One of the men who attempted to collide with me earlier on was found to have been talking to the police officers, pointing towards me and shouting slandering statements such as "This guy belongs to the mafia!". He then deceptively told the police officer that I came to this place to harm his son who happened to have been working at Park Place's car wash. This was a pure defamation as the purpose of my visit was to simply talk to the manager.

After a long conversation with the police officer, I realized that I'm dealing with a bunch of CRIMINALS and decided to leave and never come back to Park Place.

It took me several years to recover from all the stress and moral shock caused by the life-threatening abuse demonstrated by Park Place employees and their affiliated people with criminals-like behavior.

A full police report detailing the incident in question was shared with Ryan Vanderwel, the General Manager of Park Place, who blindly ignored to look at the facts and behaved like nothing really happened.

I also provided a proof of utilizing car detailing services at Park Place LTD, which their management unfairly rejected and claimed that they have no ability to validate my claim and no record of my utilizing their services. This is just one more evidence of how Park Place LTD treats their loyal customers like me.

Please rest assured that I have many better things to do with my life and time than to sit around and make accusations about Park Place. Everything that I stated that happened there is 100% true, believe it or not. It was astonishing to me, and therefore it justified being shared to warn off others from doing business with Park Place.

KENTARO M.
Orange, CA
Chevrolet CORVETTE
12/22/2017 Category: Sales
Nota honest dealer
I bought a 68 Corvette without inspection because I am located out of state. I realized that the car has no rear glass when the car arrived. They did not tell me about this. I am so disappointed.