Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

MOOSE JAW, SK, SK
Chevrolet 3100 SERIE
02/21/2020 Category: Service
consignment of 12949 chevy truck
My experience over all was a real eye opener. I realize now that it was a big mistake on my part, as I did not no anything about consignments. There seemed to be so many issues with the truck that by the time Park Place brought it up to their standards at my cost, it left nothing for me. I thought the truck was to be sold as is, but that certainly was not the case. Park Place is a high end consignment place and they want everything to be more or less perfect when they sell it even if the truck is 71 years old. So do your research before you consign anything with anyone, I did not and it cost me.
As far as the people, I worked with mainly Bryan Pratt he was good, as he must follow his company's rules and move the product. However, he did sell the truck and that was my original intent. I feel that any safety issues with the vehicle MUST be addressed and PARK PLACE did do that REALLY WELL. However minor cosmetic things should be left as the new owner can address them if he so chooses as one must consider the age [ 71 years in my case] of the vehicle. These cosmetic things could well be original.
Park Place is a high end consignment place and are very concerned in selling the best product to their customers.

EB
ERIK B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/24/2019 Category: Service
pricy but great work
had upholstery on driver's seat replaced. Looks like new but it was pricey.

Eagle, ID
Aston Martin V12 VANTAGE S
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service experience
Overall, Doug did a great job, and I would recommend Park Place for Aston Martin service based on my first visit.

RP
RONALD P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Plymouth ROADRUNNER
07/05/2019 Category: Sales
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner
They were very forthcoming, friendly and easy to deal with.

WC
WILSON C.
Volvo XC60
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Experience was good.....
Rear door hatch was left overnight unlocked unable to remotely lock it. That was the only downside. I could not give them a bad review because of this oversight.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the message, Wilson!
We appreciate your patronage and comments. We do apologize and have used this as a teaching and procedural improvement opportunity, and we've taken steps to ensure 100% security of all vehicles on our premises.

"May the traffic signals, road camber, and g-forces always be in your favor!"

LG
LUIS G.
Tacoma, WA
BMW M3
03/27/2019 Category: Service
M3 Service
Love this place! Trust them to the max with my car. They are professionals and certified to work with some of the most expensive cars around. But prices have went up a little.

RY
REZA Y.
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Working with Mr. Doug Tayler
They were on time of what they said they were going to fix and service. They did a good job on that

GD
GREG D.
Seattle, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Deluxe Wash and Wax
I was at the auto salon all day on Monday getting a Deluxe Wash and Wax. I was satisfied with the exterior work, but the interior was underwhelming. None of my leather was cleaned, and the door sills were filthy. To be honest I could have done a better job myself. - Greg

STACIA H.
Issaquah, WA
Saab 9-3
03/20/2019 Category: Service
None
John Perez is amazing! He is friendly, helpful and customer focused. I recently had my car towed to your facility and it was ready that night!
One suggestion is that if you offer car wash, make sure it is completed when customer picks up car, I have had to wait each time as my car was serviced and ready but not washed.

Mercer Island, WA
Porsche 911
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Always good communication, workmanship, and speed but the shuttle services comms needs work. They replaced brakes/rotors and battery on my 911. No complaints.

MICHAEL C.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
03/03/2019 Category: Service
I have been working with Park Place for nearly 30 years
I had a bit of trouble reaching people one day. Normally that is not a problem.

My big grouch is with Mercedes. Their big fat manual only mentions one battery, but now I find they have two hidden ones that cost $600 to replace. I guess that comes with the territory.

PE
PAUL E.
Saab 9-5
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff...
Always get great service here.. Got to keep an eye on the value for money though./ Sometimes bids are over the top.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks, Paul-

We appreciate your long-time patronage and the kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.

CLINT H.
Woodinville, WA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Great work but pricey
Great customer service and truck detail was wonderful.

AG
ALLEN G.
Gig Harbor, WA
Chevrolet Camaro
11/29/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome experience, great facilities, great staff
They were friendly, courteous and accommodating with the purchase of my vehicle. My salesperson
Vic was very friendly, and not aggressive in selling me on the car

BEVERLY H.
Seattle, WA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Park Place Garage
Great work ; but too busy to return calls. Frustrating!