Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

RP
RONALD P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Plymouth ROADRUNNER
07/05/2019 Category: Sales
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner
They were very forthcoming, friendly and easy to deal with.

WC
WILSON C.
Volvo XC60
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Experience was good.....
Rear door hatch was left overnight unlocked unable to remotely lock it. That was the only downside. I could not give them a bad review because of this oversight.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the message, Wilson!
We appreciate your patronage and comments. We do apologize and have used this as a teaching and procedural improvement opportunity, and we've taken steps to ensure 100% security of all vehicles on our premises.

"May the traffic signals, road camber, and g-forces always be in your favor!"

LG
LUIS G.
Tacoma, WA
BMW M3
03/27/2019 Category: Service
M3 Service
Love this place! Trust them to the max with my car. They are professionals and certified to work with some of the most expensive cars around. But prices have went up a little.

RY
REZA Y.
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Working with Mr. Doug Tayler
They were on time of what they said they were going to fix and service. They did a good job on that

GD
GREG D.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Deluxe Wash and Wax
I was at the auto salon all day on Monday getting a Deluxe Wash and Wax. I was satisfied with the exterior work, but the interior was underwhelming. None of my leather was cleaned, and the door sills were filthy. To be honest I could have done a better job myself. - Greg

STACIA H.
Issaquah, WA
Saab 9-3
03/20/2019 Category: Service
None
John Perez is amazing! He is friendly, helpful and customer focused. I recently had my car towed to your facility and it was ready that night!
One suggestion is that if you offer car wash, make sure it is completed when customer picks up car, I have had to wait each time as my car was serviced and ready but not washed.

Porsche 911
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Always good communication, workmanship, and speed but the shuttle services comms needs work. They replaced brakes/rotors and battery on my 911. No complaints.

MICHAEL C.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
03/03/2019 Category: Service
I have been working with Park Place for nearly 30 years
I had a bit of trouble reaching people one day. Normally that is not a problem.

My big grouch is with Mercedes. Their big fat manual only mentions one battery, but now I find they have two hidden ones that cost $600 to replace. I guess that comes with the territory.

PE
PAUL E.
Saab 9-5
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff...
Always get great service here.. Got to keep an eye on the value for money though./ Sometimes bids are over the top.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks, Paul-

We appreciate your long-time patronage and the kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.

CLINT H.
Woodinville, WA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Great work but pricey
Great customer service and truck detail was wonderful.

AG
ALLEN G.
Gig Harbor, WA
Chevrolet Camaro
11/29/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome experience, great facilities, great staff
They were friendly, courteous and accommodating with the purchase of my vehicle. My salesperson
Vic was very friendly, and not aggressive in selling me on the car

BEVERLY H.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Park Place Garage
Great work ; but too busy to return calls. Frustrating!

KATHERINE B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Porsche Boxster
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Quality high end cars
Encouraging staff. Would happily give five stars if our car sales.

PS
PEYMAN S.
Los Angeles, CA
Lotus Elise
10/30/2018 Category: Sales
2005 Lotus good and bad
Daniel has been great to work with. He has been responsive and professional and has done his best to try to give me a good experience. The car was excellent just as advertised buying a car sight unseen, is difficult. Daniel made it easy and I received the car and it is beautiful. Yet the follow-up from the finance group and others has been a little challenging. I Purchased the car on a Wednesday and I have yet to receive copies of my documents such as bill of sale and proof of ownership. Over a week and I have nothing to show I own the car. I was told today that it was sent to me via snail mail. Type of transaction requires overnight mail.

TF
TOM F.
Jaguar XJ
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Jag John makes the place great
Happy with how the car runs.
It wasn't washed.

SP
STEPHEN P.
Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Full detail reciew
Great experience using Park Place Auto Salon, car looked great. No complaints besides open aerosol can stuck in my engine bay. Things happen no problems occurred. Only Reason for 4 star rating.

HL
HARRY L.
Saab 9-3
08/23/2018 Category: Service
SAAB9.3 convertable
The car was repaired, although it took a long time. Also, the inside lower panel of the driver-side door was damaged.

DICKY L.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Adam is helpful as usual. I trust my Mercedes to Mercedes Garage.
Recently, I have my car serviced at Mercedes Garage. I brought all my cars (E class, S class, GLK) to Mercedes Garage for many years and I always received good service from the owner / service consultant, Adam. He's always willing to help on any issue and if he's unable to fix it, he will give me instruction on how to get it fixed with Mercedes dealership (e.g., for updating software). I used to have my car washed and vacuumed after the service but I don't think they're doing it anymore, bummer.

SK
STEVE K.
Edmonds, WA
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Transmission service
Brought my car in for transmission service. Was quickly greeted by Adam and provided with shuttle service in a timely manner. Work was done within the promised time. Pickup was seamless. Only thing unexpected was the car was not washed like previous services.

ROBERT B.
Mercedes-Benz 450SEL
06/25/2018 Category: Service
nice cars
Work was basically very good, a little pricey ( $500.oo ) but expected. The car looked as I expected the only problem with it was the the details in the detailing, that and and what I thought was a rather excessive wait at pick up ( hour and a half ) for keeping it overnight.
The detail issues were the the un-touched area under the plastic sunroof sheilding ( not even washed ) and a number of stained paint areas that looked un-polished or cut deep enough so that
they were discolored still and on the front fender where the paint had been cut through. These things did not bother me much as the paint in general is in need of repainting. and so the car gets some respect from vendors as I sort it out. I realize it was not to be a concours level detailing but I did expect these issues to not be there and I expected a little more clean on the engine bay. I mention these things only because you ask, on the whole, I'd give the job an 83 of 100 and despite the sound of the review I drove away a happy customer and would probable return should I be in the same position again ( a fresh car to sort and the price to play ) Thank you. Bob B