Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

COLLEEN B.

Worst customer service ever

ROBERT M.
Renton, WA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
I've had better from park place.
My most recent visit wasn't great. I didn't notice how unclean my truck was until I got home. I've personally brought in 2 other vehicles in and I talked my dad into using park place for his Mercedes SUV. The prior vehicles I brought in, including my dad's SUV came out looking showroom clean. My truck looks like they washed it, vacuumed it, whipped down the plastics and that's all. I was not super impressed, it feels like I threw money away. I would choose another detailer next time.

AG
ANDREW G.
Puyallup, WA
Porsche 911
07/22/2019 Category: Sales
Worst Experience Ever
I had been looking for a certain car for the last 8 months. I found one that had everything I wanted at Park Place. We place a deposit check or a hold check with them until the following day when I came back in and paid for the car in full. My sales man told me that they would shred the check or return it to me but instead they decided to cash my deposit check even though I had giving them a cashiers check for the entire price of the car. My wife and I were both lied to and when I called my sales man out, I got a bunch of excuses as to what could have happened. There was tons of miscommunication and for them to be considered a high end dealership, it was embarrassing. I will not be using Park Place again for a purchase of a rare car or any car for that matter!

EZ
ELENA Z.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Full detail more like full disappointment
I have went in to get some scratches removed and when I got my car all seemed well till the first rain; after which all the scratches were fully visible. That’s after I was told everything was done and scratches were removed - disappointment is not even the word to cover it. First time here and not worth a penny.

JEFF T.
Saab 9-3
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t care whether my car was fixed.
Not a very high end repair shop. They might Look high end but the customer service is not there. Went in for a check engine light issue and after paying over 200 dollars and a three day part wait, picked up the car, and on the way home the check engine light on again!! Obviously did not test drive the car to see if problem was solved. I was willing to pay much more if they would have tried to fix the issue but they don’t care if they fix your car, apparently. I won’t be back!

Indianola, WA
Saab 9-5
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Pending
We'll write a review when you have completed working on our car. Our recent experience was not satisfactory.

RP
RONNYE P.
Meridian, MS
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
02/25/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service horrible , no accountability !!
Customer service terrible . Sales associate unavailable . Sales manager did not return calls !! Long distance buyers beware . This is after sales complete !! Would not recommend only if local buyer .

AT
Amir T.
Olathe, KS
10/08/2018
Sold vehicle with bad engine.
I am so upset. After owner the vehicle a little under one month I had to tow the vehicle in that I bought from Park Place LTD to find out there is a crack on the engine and made it not driveable. No one has returned emails or has tried contacting me the minute I let them know the situation with the vehicle I bought. On top of everything, I still don’t even have a title for the vehicle and now I’m paying 20k+ On a vehicle That needs an engine. This is business done wrong.

Issaquah, WA
Bentley Arnage
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Worst communication on earth
Worst ever had car for 3 hours Park Place LTD has had for almost a mouth and a half. I have called repeatedly with no response called over 20 times in a one month period and if I'm correct only 2 call backs in that period.. I have actually made my first payment on vehicle which to my knowledge is 45 days from purchase and drove it 3 hours. Repeatedly told I will be called back with no response. To this day I do not have vehicle because they have not responded to an email 4 to t days ago, though I was promised once again to be told something that day........still waiting

AT
AMIR T.
Olathe, KS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/07/2018 Category: Sales
False advertising. Customer service and communication questionable.
I purchased a vehicle from Park Place LTD and I am very disappointed in just about every experience I had. The start of my buying process lacking. My salesman (David Khazai) was very poor with contacting me when I asked about the price on the vehicle I was looking at. After waiting 24 hours never heard back and had to call back and spoke with a different salesman (His name was Also David) very helpful. Within 20 Minutes he got back with me letting me know he spoke to his Manager and David Khazai called me finally with a price Of the vehicle. I accept the price (thinking everything posted on there website for the vehicle was true..) Unfortunately it was not. The MINI cooper clearly stated it came with TWO extra sets of tires. ($2800 value.) that within two weeks of delivery of the vehicle my salesman said he didn’t know anything about the tires and agreed that it stated in the ad I would receive those tires. Then also agreed he would look into these tires.
From this point on I have signed all documents via FedEx and overnighted my paperwork back so we could close the deal. -after the deal went through-no follow up was performed after I continuously requested an update via text or phone call. I had to contact the dealership to request a manager- but who did I get transferred too? David Khazai. My only updates were “I’m still looking into it. I haven’t found the tires. We will contact the customer and see if anything else came with the vehicle.” -He did NOT contact me until the day my vehicle was suppose to deliver onto a transport truck. When he did finally text me, he said I wouldn’t be getting the tires and everything on the website is typed by a third party and everything that it states on the website doesn’t necessarily come with the vehicle unless it’s discussed first. Even though the ad says “INCLUDES 2 sets of A6’a and 1 set of R6’s tires” I paid extra money to overnight the paperwork so the dealership could close the deal by the end of the month.
Very disappointed in the whole buying process.
From start to finish the only people who pointed me in a positive direction was a different salesman who made ZERO commission. And Hannah (somebody else who works at the dealer) I personally work in the dealership industry. This is unacceptable, unprofessional & a real disappointment. Every time I see the vehicle and somebody asks where I bought it from, it will never be a positive response. Now I have to question the quality of my vehicle (that I haven’t even seen in person!) is the quality of my vehicle anything like the Service I got? If so I’d consider it worthless.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/13/2018

Hello, Tamir-
We sincerely apologize for this situation and the mistake on our part. I understand that you've spoken with our G.M. and the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Best regards,
Park Place Ltd.
425-562-1000

Chris H.
Farmington, MN
05/10/2018
Misrepresentation at its finest
Called about a used ftype 4 days ago. Car has 25k miles. Rene says it is in very good condition, what you'd expect from a car with this mileage and has a couple rock chips, and tires with 40% life. Fly out today from Minneapolis to Seattle. Go look at the car and it is beat up, inside is dirty, the entire rocker panel is trashed with thousands of rock chips on both sides like it was tracked, the front bumper has two separate foot long scratches through the paint, the lower lip has paint flex, there are 3 noticable dents about dime size on the car, a tire has a huge gash in it 4 inches long, all tires are at about 20% tread life, scratches all over the car, the rear diff is leaking, the driver air vent is damaged, and the passenger leather is worn. I show the guy all the issues, and he says that is normal wear for a car with this mileage. I tell him I'm not buying the car it basically needs a full paint job and 1k detail and to take me back to the airport. Lost a thousand in flights. Thanks Park place ltd.

VM
Val M.
02/07/2018
TERRIBLE TREATMENT OF LOYAL CUSTOMER
I have been a committed customer of Park Place for 5 years in a row. I spent thousands of dollars for car detailing at their workshop. During my last visit, I brought my brand new car for 3M clear bra installation. The vehicle was sparkling clean inside and there was no need to perform any interior work, neither was it explicitly requested. Despite this, their employee started vacuuming totally ignoring that the interior was clean. During vacuuming, they removed the plastic floor mat and threw it directly on my leather seat. It was later discovered that this action has resulted in several damages on the soft leather as the floor mat has sharp pins on its bottom side for better cohesion.

When I attempted to politely stop them from doing that, their employees shouted at me and then assaulted me just because I was taking pictures to document damages caused to my car. I found this behavior totally unacceptable and returned a couple days after the incident to discuss the situation with their manager. I came by in the morning, waited for the manager in the detailing shop, who didn't show up within a reasonable amount of time. I stepped outside to take a work-related phone call.

As I was coming back to the customer waiting area, I was approached by 2 men; one of them was holding some object in his pocket, what appears to have been a gun. They used offensive language right from the start. I ignored them and proceeded towards the building. After a short conversation with the manager, I went outside and was shocked to discover 3 police cars waiting near the Park Place Auto Salon's building.

One of the men who attempted to collide with me earlier on was found to have been talking to the police officers, pointing towards me and shouting slandering statements such as "This guy belongs to the mafia!". He then deceptively told the police officer that I came to this place to harm his son who happened to have been working at Park Place's car wash. This was a pure defamation as the purpose of my visit was to simply talk to the manager.

After a long conversation with the police officer, I realized that I'm dealing with a bunch of CRIMINALS and decided to leave and never come back to Park Place.

It took me several years to recover from all the stress and moral shock caused by the life-threatening abuse demonstrated by Park Place employees and their affiliated people with criminals-like behavior.

A full police report detailing the incident in question was shared with Ryan Vanderwel, the General Manager of Park Place, who blindly ignored to look at the facts and behaved like nothing really happened.

I also provided a proof of utilizing car detailing services at Park Place LTD, which their management unfairly rejected and claimed that they have no ability to validate my claim and no record of my utilizing their services. This is just one more evidence of how Park Place LTD treats their loyal customers like me.

Please rest assured that I have many better things to do with my life and time than to sit around and make accusations about Park Place. Everything that I stated that happened there is 100% true, believe it or not. It was astonishing to me, and therefore it justified being shared to warn off others from doing business with Park Place.

KENTARO M.
Orange, CA
Chevrolet CORVETTE
12/22/2017 Category: Sales
Nota honest dealer
I bought a 68 Corvette without inspection because I am located out of state. I realized that the car has no rear glass when the car arrived. They did not tell me about this. I am so disappointed.

DOUGLAS W.
Bothell, WA
Honda Ridgeline
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Broken Seats
I went there because of a customer approbation discount, having purchased a car in the past. Now I’ll never do business again with them. My rear seats where broken and they denied all responsibility. If they had broken just one, I’d have chalked it up to a 10 year old car. But both!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you for your input, Mr. Weaver, it is appreciated-

In regards to your particular Honda Ridgeline that was brought in for detail. Our detailer reports that one seat was folded up upon arrival and the support was in the "broken" position.

Upon inspection by our ASE-Certified technician, it was discovered that the cable that is integral to the proper operation has worn out on both seats, creating a situation in which the supports no longer fold up automatically.

Your seat malfunction is directly attributable to this a 'wear-related' component failure from repetitive use in a 10+ year-old vehicle, and in no way is related to our detailers vacuuming your carpets.

Contact our Service Department directly at 425-746-5447, as we are able to order the correct parts the replace those worn components that lead to your seat mechanism's failure, and we can repair your seat to function as it should.

Thank you, and best regards.