Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

Sammamish, WA
08/30/2019 Category: Service
They suck
Worst customer service ever

ROBERT M.
Renton, WA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
I've had better from park place.
My most recent visit wasn't great. I didn't notice how unclean my truck was until I got home. I've personally brought in 2 other vehicles in and I talked my dad into using park place for his Mercedes SUV. The prior vehicles I brought in, including my dad's SUV came out looking showroom clean. My truck looks like they washed it, vacuumed it, whipped down the plastics and that's all. I was not super impressed, it feels like I threw money away. I would choose another detailer next time.

AG
ANDREW G.
Puyallup, WA
Porsche 911
07/22/2019 Category: Sales
Worst Experience Ever
I had been looking for a certain car for the last 8 months. I found one that had everything I wanted at Park Place. We place a deposit check or a hold check with them until the following day when I came back in and paid for the car in full. My sales man told me that they would shred the check or return it to me but instead they decided to cash my deposit check even though I had giving them a cashiers check for the entire price of the car. My wife and I were both lied to and when I called my sales man out, I got a bunch of excuses as to what could have happened. There was tons of miscommunication and for them to be considered a high end dealership, it was embarrassing. I will not be using Park Place again for a purchase of a rare car or any car for that matter!

EZ
ELENA Z.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Full detail more like full disappointment
I have went in to get some scratches removed and when I got my car all seemed well till the first rain; after which all the scratches were fully visible. That’s after I was told everything was done and scratches were removed - disappointment is not even the word to cover it. First time here and not worth a penny.

JEFF T.
Saab 9-3
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t care whether my car was fixed.
Not a very high end repair shop. They might Look high end but the customer service is not there. Went in for a check engine light issue and after paying over 200 dollars and a three day part wait, picked up the car, and on the way home the check engine light on again!! Obviously did not test drive the car to see if problem was solved. I was willing to pay much more if they would have tried to fix the issue but they don’t care if they fix your car, apparently. I won’t be back!

Indianola, WA
Saab 9-5
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Pending
We'll write a review when you have completed working on our car. Our recent experience was not satisfactory.

RP
RONNYE P.
Meridian, MS
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
02/25/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service horrible , no accountability !!
Customer service terrible . Sales associate unavailable . Sales manager did not return calls !! Long distance buyers beware . This is after sales complete !! Would not recommend only if local buyer .

AT
Amir T.
Olathe, KS
10/08/2018
Sold vehicle with bad engine.
I am so upset. After owner the vehicle a little under one month I had to tow the vehicle in that I bought from Park Place LTD to find out there is a crack on the engine and made it not driveable. No one has returned emails or has tried contacting me the minute I let them know the situation with the vehicle I bought. On top of everything, I still don’t even have a title for the vehicle and now I’m paying 20k+ On a vehicle That needs an engine. This is business done wrong.

Issaquah, WA
Bentley Arnage
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Worst communication on earth
Worst ever had car for 3 hours Park Place LTD has had for almost a mouth and a half. I have called repeatedly with no response called over 20 times in a one month period and if I'm correct only 2 call backs in that period.. I have actually made my first payment on vehicle which to my knowledge is 45 days from purchase and drove it 3 hours. Repeatedly told I will be called back with no response. To this day I do not have vehicle because they have not responded to an email 4 to t days ago, though I was promised once again to be told something that day........still waiting

AT
AMIR T.
Olathe, KS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/07/2018 Category: Sales
False advertising. Customer service and communication questionable.
I purchased a vehicle from Park Place LTD and I am very disappointed in just about every experience I had. The start of my buying process lacking. My salesman (David Khazai) was very poor with contacting me when I asked about the price on the vehicle I was looking at. After waiting 24 hours never heard back and had to call back and spoke with a different salesman (His name was Also David) very helpful. Within 20 Minutes he got back with me letting me know he spoke to his Manager and David Khazai called me finally with a price Of the vehicle. I accept the price (thinking everything posted on there website for the vehicle was true..) Unfortunately it was not. The MINI cooper clearly stated it came with TWO extra sets of tires. ($2800 value.) that within two weeks of delivery of the vehicle my salesman said he didn’t know anything about the tires and agreed that it stated in the ad I would receive those tires. Then also agreed he would look into these tires.
From this point on I have signed all documents via FedEx and overnighted my paperwork back so we could close the deal. -after the deal went through-no follow up was performed after I continuously requested an update via text or phone call. I had to contact the dealership to request a manager- but who did I get transferred too? David Khazai. My only updates were “I’m still looking into it. I haven’t found the tires. We will contact the customer and see if anything else came with the vehicle.” -He did NOT contact me until the day my vehicle was suppose to deliver onto a transport truck. When he did finally text me, he said I wouldn’t be getting the tires and everything on the website is typed by a third party and everything that it states on the website doesn’t necessarily come with the vehicle unless it’s discussed first. Even though the ad says “INCLUDES 2 sets of A6’a and 1 set of R6’s tires” I paid extra money to overnight the paperwork so the dealership could close the deal by the end of the month.
Very disappointed in the whole buying process.
From start to finish the only people who pointed me in a positive direction was a different salesman who made ZERO commission. And Hannah (somebody else who works at the dealer) I personally work in the dealership industry. This is unacceptable, unprofessional & a real disappointment. Every time I see the vehicle and somebody asks where I bought it from, it will never be a positive response. Now I have to question the quality of my vehicle (that I haven’t even seen in person!) is the quality of my vehicle anything like the Service I got? If so I’d consider it worthless.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/13/2018

Hello, Tamir-
We sincerely apologize for this situation and the mistake on our part. I understand that you've spoken with our G.M. and the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Best regards,
425-562-1000

Chris H.
Farmington, MN
05/10/2018
Misrepresentation at its finest
Called about a used ftype 4 days ago. Car has 25k miles. Rene says it is in very good condition, what you'd expect from a car with this mileage and has a couple rock chips, and tires with 40% life. Fly out today from Minneapolis to Seattle. Go look at the car and it is beat up, inside is dirty, the entire rocker panel is trashed with thousands of rock chips on both sides like it was tracked, the front bumper has two separate foot long scratches through the paint, the lower lip has paint flex, there are 3 noticable dents about dime size on the car, a tire has a huge gash in it 4 inches long, all tires are at about 20% tread life, scratches all over the car, the rear diff is leaking, the driver air vent is damaged, and the passenger leather is worn. I show the guy all the issues, and he says that is normal wear for a car with this mileage. I tell him I'm not buying the car it basically needs a full paint job and 1k detail and to take me back to the airport. Lost a thousand in flights. Thanks Park place ltd.

VM
Val M.
02/07/2018
TERRIBLE TREATMENT OF LOYAL CUSTOMER
I have been a committed customer of Park Place for 5 years in a row. I spent thousands of dollars for car detailing at their workshop. During my last visit, I brought my brand new car for 3M clear bra installation. The vehicle was sparkling clean inside and there was no need to perform any interior work, neither was it explicitly requested. Despite this, their employee started vacuuming totally ignoring that the interior was clean. During vacuuming, they removed the plastic floor mat and threw it directly on my leather seat. It was later discovered that this action has resulted in several damages on the soft leather as the floor mat has sharp pins on its bottom side for better cohesion.

When I attempted to politely stop them from doing that, their employees shouted at me and then assaulted me just because I was taking pictures to document damages caused to my car. I found this behavior totally unacceptable and returned a couple days after the incident to discuss the situation with their manager. I came by in the morning, waited for the manager in the detailing shop, who didn't show up within a reasonable amount of time. I stepped outside to take a work-related phone call.

As I was coming back to the customer waiting area, I was approached by 2 men; one of them was holding some object in his pocket, what appears to have been a gun. They used offensive language right from the start. I ignored them and proceeded towards the building. After a short conversation with the manager, I went outside and was shocked to discover 3 police cars waiting near the Park Place Auto Salon's building.

One of the men who attempted to collide with me earlier on was found to have been talking to the police officers, pointing towards me and shouting slandering statements such as "This guy belongs to the mafia!". He then deceptively told the police officer that I came to this place to harm his son who happened to have been working at Park Place's car wash. This was a pure defamation as the purpose of my visit was to simply talk to the manager.

After a long conversation with the police officer, I realized that I'm dealing with a bunch of CRIMINALS and decided to leave and never come back to Park Place.

It took me several years to recover from all the stress and moral shock caused by the life-threatening abuse demonstrated by Park Place employees and their affiliated people with criminals-like behavior.

A full police report detailing the incident in question was shared with Ryan Vanderwel, the General Manager of Park Place, who blindly ignored to look at the facts and behaved like nothing really happened.

I also provided a proof of utilizing car detailing services at Park Place LTD, which their management unfairly rejected and claimed that they have no ability to validate my claim and no record of my utilizing their services. This is just one more evidence of how Park Place LTD treats their loyal customers like me.

Please rest assured that I have many better things to do with my life and time than to sit around and make accusations about Park Place. Everything that I stated that happened there is 100% true, believe it or not. It was astonishing to me, and therefore it justified being shared to warn off others from doing business with Park Place.

KENTARO M.
Orange, CA
Chevrolet CORVETTE
12/22/2017 Category: Sales
Nota honest dealer
I bought a 68 Corvette without inspection because I am located out of state. I realized that the car has no rear glass when the car arrived. They did not tell me about this. I am so disappointed.

DOUGLAS W.
Bothell, WA
Honda Ridgeline
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Broken Seats
I went there because of a customer approbation discount, having purchased a car in the past. Now I’ll never do business again with them. My rear seats where broken and they denied all responsibility. If they had broken just one, I’d have chalked it up to a 10 year old car. But both!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you for your input, Mr. Weaver, it is appreciated-

In regards to your particular Honda Ridgeline that was brought in for detail. Our detailer reports that one seat was folded up upon arrival and the support was in the "broken" position.

Upon inspection by our ASE-Certified technician, it was discovered that the cable that is integral to the proper operation has worn out on both seats, creating a situation in which the supports no longer fold up automatically.

Your seat malfunction is directly attributable to this a 'wear-related' component failure from repetitive use in a 10+ year-old vehicle, and in no way is related to our detailers vacuuming your carpets.

Contact our Service Department directly at 425-746-5447, as we are able to order the correct parts the replace those worn components that lead to your seat mechanism's failure, and we can repair your seat to function as it should.

Thank you, and best regards.

JN
JULIET N.
Renton, WA
Fisker Karma
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Problem still not resolved
Paid over $300 for labor car came back with the same problem and more issues than when brought in. Nothing was resolved.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 10/19/2017

Hello, Juliet-
Please contact our service manager, Brian Groudle, directly with any concerns at 425-746-5447.
We're sorry that this is the first place we've heard of this issue and will strive to earn your complete satisfaction.

RODNEY M.
Seattle, WA
Saab 9-3
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Extremely disappointed
I called Park Place SAAB service on 9/14 at 9:34am to get a quote to have the antanea replaced on my Saab. I was told it would take no more than 30 minutes and I didn't need an appointment. They charge by the hour so I was prepared to pay $70ish. I was also told it would/could be a difficult part to find because my car is a 2005. So I found a new part at an old SAAB dealership in Texas. I took sometime out of my busy day to go have it replaced. When I walked in the door I heard someone complaining that she was charged a lot more that she was quoted. This visit ended up costing me nearly $200 and 2.5 hours from my day. He said it could be one of 2 people that could have given me the incorrect information. When I questioned the difference, the service man said that he couldn't do anything because I couldn't remember who I talked to. Park Place is an Astin Martin and Lotus dealership. It's not that we can't afford an Astin Martin, or a Mercedes, or a Maserati. I drive a SAAB because one saved my life so I'm going to be loyal as long as I can. I feel really taken advantage of.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/26/2017

Hello, Rodney-
There has to have been a complete & total miscommunication and/or misunderstanding involved with your Saab repair. We say this for two main reasons... first, we always have had and will continue to have several of that antenna in stock. Secondly, we are a former Saab dealer & service center, as well as several of us being Saab owners and lovers like yourself -- we've performed this service often enough to confidently replace it quickly and reasonably. Please, contact our service manager, Brian Groudle, directly at 425.746.5447 to personally discuss your car going forward.

We welcome the opportunity to repair your Saab, or any car for that matter, as we service and repair all makes, models and all years of cars, trucks, and SUVs. Yes, we are an Authorized Aston Martin Service Center along with being a Lotus Cars Authorized Service Center, but Park Place Service Center is also a state-of-the-art, 15-bay facility that is dedicated to the repair, service, and maintenance of the types of specialty vehicles we have sold for the last 30 years. No matter what you drive, we have the expertise and the experience to keep it in top condition.

As to another customer's repair that you immersed yourself in, often times once a service or repair is initiated further failed components or contributing factors and issues are discovered. I cannot speak to the particular situation to which you are referring, but you may not be privy to all of the details of that particular repair.

Thank you, and best regards.
We look forward to the opportunity for correcting any misunderstanding on our part.

Park Place Service Center

WG
WILLIAM G.
Seattle, WA
Aston Martin Vantage
09/17/2017 Category: Service
Can't get timely service. One technition can't keep up with the workload.
The only reason it is not so great service is because it takes 5 weeks to have a tecnitian to look at my Aston Martin. My car has been in your shop 10 weeks over the past 3 months just waiting to have a technician diagnose minor problems and repair them. Aston Martin Service needs more technicians. Doug and the one technician do a good job but can't do it in a timely fashion. I just sold the car because of the service problem. It makes no sense to own an Aston Martin that can't be serviced by the Aston Martin dealer I bought it from.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you, Mr. Gain-
We appreciate your sentiments.

Many people do not understand that, even though an Aston Martin is a car, an Aston Martin is wholly different from a Toyota, Ford or BMW. The systems are far more complex and interdependent and may require more intensive and complex services and repairs.

I cannot speak to your car specifically, but rest assured that our Aston Martin technician is among the most highly trained and well-respected in the world. That being said, adding an Aston Martin technician is not nearly as simple as you may think -- being among the oldest and most revered brands in the automotive industry, as well as one of the most technologically advanced current car manufacturers, an Aston Martin technician is faced with intensive and rigorous training that differs immensely from that of the mainstream car makers.

It is a small pool of candidates these days that have the drive and wherewithal to dedicate themselves to a career in Automotive Services. Auto mechanics are a dying breed and the industry is not attracting the next generation of technicians. Some say the removal of trade courses in public education is to blame, some say it's technology, and some say it's the sense of entitlement or maybe the general malaise among America's youth as a whole. What are your thoughts, William?

We have been actively looking to add not only an Aston Martin technician, but two other service technicians to our team also -- please have any qualified candidates that you know contact us directly.

Thanks, and best regards-
Park Place Aston Martin

Rick S.
Bainbridge Island, WA
07/11/2017
Apparently I didn't buy an expensive enough car.
In December of 2016 I bought a 2012 Porsche Boxster S. Low miles was about all I could say about it. It cost me $600 to fix the paint on the hood from something scrapping it off and trying to cover it up with a sponged-on horrible effort. I later discovered it needed four new tires. Another $1600. Now the really bad stuff.
I called weeks ago to make a service appointment. Even though the car only has 26,000 miles I wanted them to do a 30K service and figure out why the alarm system doesn't work. I called a week later to confirm and reiterated my want for the 30K service. They were supposed to send me an email to confirm but never did, thus the second call.
I brought it in today, July 11 at 10:00 AM. They said it would take two to three hours.
They had the car for four and a half hours. When the shuttle driver brought me back the service rep proceeded to tell me all they did was change the oil. And on top of that there were finger prints all over my black car's driver side door. I will never go back, EVER. Oh yes, one more thing. I live on an island and it cost me $40 for a round trip to experience horrible service.

STEPHEN S.
Kirkland, WA
ACURA TL
07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Still the best
These guys still knock it out of the park. Just bought my fifth car from them and, despite some problems, the experience has been fantastic. They stand behind what they sell and all issues have been dealt with. I love these guys, and Vic is probably the worlds only truly honest car salesman.

07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Gone downhill
I've just finished buying my 6th, and last, car from Park Place. I've gone back again and again because the service (especially after-sales service) has been exemplary, but alas this appears to no longer be the case. I am still waiting on a check after more than a week for the balance of my purchase, and hear absolutely nothing back from my sales guy after multiple prompts. The car they sourced for me was obviously not inspected, and has multiple problems (I guess this is what I get for buying sight unseen and just trusting them, although in the past this trust was well placed, so...), and there have been no efforts to make it right. I am terribly disappointed; I used to recommend this place to everyone I knew, but I no longer feel that would be appropriate. Turns out all car dealers are equally awful.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 07/10/2017

Hi Stephen,

It sounds like we were able to work this out with you! Thanks for working with us.

Cameron

SF
SEAN F.
Kenmore, WA
SAAB 9-3
05/01/2017 Category: Service
First time in - will never come back.
When I bring my car into the shop, I expect it to be returned back in the same way that I brought it in. Came in for recall service, and when I left and started my car, my power seats would not work. They worked when I brought it in, but failed to work when I went to drive away. Long story short, after being told that the broken seat was my fault, being yelled at by the service tech who then walked away from me in anger for saying that I wanted my seat fixed, and over an hour of explaining how I want my car to return back the same way I brought it in, I was offered to speak to the general manager. I have to admit, the general manager worked to get things right, but the level of service vs. their shop rate and illusion of being a premier shop are not in alignment. In short, if you want to be treated poorly, spoken to rudely by the mechanics, and risk having your car returned in worse shape than you brought it in please use this shop. If not, make sure you steer clear.