Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

STEPHEN S.
Kirkland, WA
ACURA TL
07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Still the best
These guys still knock it out of the park. Just bought my fifth car from them and, despite some problems, the experience has been fantastic. They stand behind what they sell and all issues have been dealt with. I love these guys, and Vic is probably the worlds only truly honest car salesman.

07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Gone downhill
I've just finished buying my 6th, and last, car from Park Place. I've gone back again and again because the service (especially after-sales service) has been exemplary, but alas this appears to no longer be the case. I am still waiting on a check after more than a week for the balance of my purchase, and hear absolutely nothing back from my sales guy after multiple prompts. The car they sourced for me was obviously not inspected, and has multiple problems (I guess this is what I get for buying sight unseen and just trusting them, although in the past this trust was well placed, so...), and there have been no efforts to make it right. I am terribly disappointed; I used to recommend this place to everyone I knew, but I no longer feel that would be appropriate. Turns out all car dealers are equally awful.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 07/10/2017

Hi Stephen,

It sounds like we were able to work this out with you! Thanks for working with us.

SK
SCOTT K.
Olympia, WA
PORSCHE BOXSTER
03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Updated Review
I should have waited 'til my car was delivered to give my initial review. It would have been five stars. Very satisfied with the organization, staff, service and my new toy. Would enjoy the opportunity to purchase another vehicle here.

03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Undecided
Still waiting to receive my car.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 03/13/2017

Hi Scott,

We're glad that we were able to speak to you about this and sort it out. We always want to be sure we're accessible to you at any time.

RK
ROBERT K.
Bothell, WA
LOTUS EVORA
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Outstanding Come back on their customer service
I originally took my Lotus here to get some routine service done. I did not have the best service at the time and they completely forgot to do the oil change. I commented in their survey and the very next day I had their service manager email and call me about how he wanted to make things right. He took exceptional steps to resolve my concerns. They detailed the car and did the oil change at no cost to me and got me a loaner car so I wasn't inconvenienced with trying to get another driver to drop me off. I have rarely seen a company take such steps to make a customer happy... and I am very happy with them!

04/09/2016 Category: Service
Routine check-Filthy Car
I took my car there to have a routine check done. I picked my car up 3 days later and it was covered in a thick layer of pollen and had bird poop on the roof. They could have at least gave it a rinse and vacuumed where their boots were. I also asked for the oil to be changed but somehow they forgot to do it...
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 04/20/2016

Hi Robert,
Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience on this and are glad we were able to take care of you and make you happy in the end. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

BR
BRANDON R.
Lynnwood, WA
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
02/12/2016 Category: Sales
Follow up and consideration
On my next visit to Park Place, I was asked for clarification on my initial review. I very much respect any business that takes customer input seriously and spends time to try to make things better. My previous comment on 4x parts price was actually a quote on parts and labor as opposed to just parts as I initially was told. So the price isn't actually out of line. I've subsequently been given consideration for service on an issue that was present on the car when I bought it but as I bought the car as-is, this is a step beyond what they have to do, which is appreciated greatly. With the positive service experience, I'm moving my rating up by 2 stars.

02/12/2016 Category: Sales
Premium Prices
Cars priced at a premium. Parts marked up by 4x over competitors.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 02/23/2016

Hi Brandon, thanks for speaking with us about this issue. We're glad we were able to come to an understanding!

ZW
ZONGHAO W.
BMW M3
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Regarding to the service, Brian has great manner and attitude. But for some reason, maybe because Park Place has so many clients to deal with, and my request is an unusual request, I didn't get the response as soon as I expected. Honestly, I wasn't very satisfy with the outcome. Anyway, Park Place has nice and serious people providing good service.

04/08/2014 Category: Service
not fast enough
The work has not being done as fast as I expected. I have to get back to them and check the process every time
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 04/11/2014

Zonghao, I trust we've addressed your concerns. If this isn't the case, please let me know. We thank you for your business.

HL
HANK L.
AUDI TTS
10/13/2013 Category: Sales
Auto Purchase Follow Up
Park Place did offer to hand-wash the vehicle the following week and they did a fine job.

10/13/2013 Category: Sales
Auto Purchase Experience
Expected the purchased auto to be thoroughly cleaned and detailed prior to delivery to customer. Perhaps it was the end of the day when the deal was completed and everyone had gone.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 10/22/2013

Hank, thank you for the feedback; we're sorry we didn't meet your expecations with the late delivery. We're happy to wash your car agian, and David will be in contact with you.

Jared

BQ
Barbara Q.
Bothell, WA
07/01/2013 Category: Service
Hope it stays 5 stars :)
Thank you Jared for facilitating my issue :) and definitely many thanks to Joey for putting my new (to-me) to even better condition. Everyone at Park Place has been polite and helpful, I'm sure I will be back for many more services and possibly an upgrade. Keep it up!!!

07/01/2013 Category: Service
5 stars on Sales but at the moment 1 star for Service
I just recently purchased my Boxster S and was completely HAPPY with the car and with David Khazai!!! HOWEVER, I had to bring it back to have the VentureShield added. When i picked it up, I saw there was a dent that wasn't there...OMG, I was soooo sad to see my new car damaged. I reported it while I was there ASAP!! It seems that just because no one confirmed who did the damage while in their hands, they are only willing to pay $200 out of the $700 it cost to fix it. For this reason, I am giving a low score until they can admit responsibility and return my car as I left it. BTW, VentureShield work was good too. If management can fix this, I would surely give them 5 stars because they've been great otherwise!!!
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/01/2013
Oh no! Barbara, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and you are no exception. Let me investigate your issue and we'll get back to you tomorrow. - Jared Lowell Marketing Director

AL
ADAM L.
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
02/20/2013 Category: Service
Park Place Ltd. and Rapprochemont
I will credit Park Place with resolving the quality control issue with my motor replacement by offering an extension of the motor warranty and providing routine no-cost monitoring for premature engine wear, earning three more stars for willingness to remedy my obvious dissatisfaction.

02/20/2013 Category: Service
Do you really want the truth!
Dear Park Place,
I generally will ignore low ratings on an internet review site because they often represent isolated events, may not be representative or fair, or are the rants of a crank. That being said, I have been a loyal customer of Park Place since I bought my 2002 911 C4 in 2006. In the past,I felt the service was reasonable and I and my car were well cared for. My three recent service appointments have notable for poor quality control and even gross negligence. Incident number one: after repair in driver car door, the latch mechanism malfunctioned related to a misplaced pin in the latching mechanism– result 5 days waiting for a new part. Incident number two: clutch replaced and several days later car would not go into 2,4,6 gear related to a slipped hose clamp–result 4 days back in the shop. Final incident, needed a replacement motor due to a cracked cylinder head– result after almost 2 month delay car reported to be fixed, while driving home clamp falls off coolant hose and coolant spills from engine
and enging temp goes to 250+, car towed back to Park Place. Quality control appears to be a serious issue.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 02/22/2013
Adam, we're very sorry that our Service Center performance wasn’t up to your - or our – expectations and standards. I left you a voice message in the hope that I could discuss your situation a little further and figure out how we can perhaps turn your bad experience into one with a more palatable ending for all involved. Please don't hesitate to call me or respond via email when you have a free moment. Regards, Jared Lowell Marketing Director

TC
THOMAS C.
FORD MUSTANG
01/29/2013 Category: Sales
People friendly
I must of not noticed my rating on the previous submitted report. I always meant it to be five stars.

01/29/2013 Category: Sales
Great people
Excellent service, courteous , and knowledgeable people.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 01/29/2013
Thomas, was there some glitch or oversight with the 1 star rating but "Would Recommend, Yes" and the positive review?
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 02/27/2013
That's what it looked like! Thanks for taking the time to amend it. We really appreciate it and your business. Cheers, Jared.

PD
PAUL D.
Tulare, CA
Porsche Cayenne
09/14/2019 Category: Sales
New car purchase
Pros all around. Dave was very responsive and helpful.

JULE B.
Issaquah, WA
Toyota Avalon
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
Professional sevice in every way. Highly recommended.

JACK B.

ALAN H.
Porsche Cayenne
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Attention
This is a place that does not disappoint. Excellent service and care and very well run.

JOHN H.
Kelso, WA
Mercedes-Benz 560 SERIES
09/13/2019 Category: Sales
Very good buying experience!
We worked with David Bruski to purchase our first "Sunday afternoon" car. David took the time to educate and hold our hands through what we should look for and what we should stay away from in our search. The amount of time he spent with us was, in our opinion, over the top considering we were purchasing a lower priced car in their impressive inventory. We're really looking forward to those warm afternoon top down rides in our "new" 560 SL. Thank you David!!!

DA
DARYAN A.
BMW M6
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Taylor is everything
If it wasn’t for Taylor my cars would be just fucked. I appreciate him very much and very happy about the relationship we have built over a year of doing business. I look forward to doing more business with him.

CURRIN C.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Full Detail
Great customer service by Taylor and staff. Walk through of car before full detail and net result aligned to expectations. Minor issue with a part from the trunk that was missing that I had to return to shop next day to retrieve. Taylor reinstalled the part while I waited.

DON R.
Aston Martin DB9
09/03/2019 Category: Service
The AM is a hard auto to keep running. It is apparently very hard to find problems so it takes alot of time. In this case you had the car for 2 months.
Doug and Vince are about the nicest guys you could find to deal with. If they were not that way it would be very difficult to not be totally dissatisfied with the service. For this reason, I would recommend Park Place for service on an AM auto. I do not know anyone else I would go to.

JEAN-CLAUDE L.
Covington, WA
09/02/2019 Category: Sales
You are customer, not an opporunity.
This is the best place to buy a used car, no pressure at all, just straight transaction. The staff will go beyond what other dealership would consider best service!

AD
ADAM D.
Bainbridge Island, WA
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Better than brand new
The team at PPAS always does a great job on our vehicles. Most recently, we took our 7 series BMW in for an annual cleaning and somehow they managed to get it looking, smelling, and feeling better than the day we took delivery. We appreciate their attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile; a week ago someone scuffed the rear bumper in a parking lot incident and PPAS was able to get the scuff completely out. Very impressive. Taylor Cross and his crew deserve a special place in Automotive Heaven!

PC
PETER C.
Tesla Model 3
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Car detailing
Prompt courteous service. Made my car look great.