Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

01/17/2020 Category: Service
Lacking in the details
I got a detailing of my interior. There was a strong chemical smell post clean that has stayed for about a week and a half now, there was still some dirt in portions that were cleaned, and the piece that indicates the airbag light is missing.

I brought it in to get pet urine removed, which was done thoroughly, but was disappointed overall.

WB
WAYNE B.
Kirkland, WA
Jaguar XJ
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Clean car
I dropped it off. Never got a call back to say it was done. Engine was not cleared and dressed as promised. The car was beautiful but after sitting all day and night under the Douglas fir trees and collecting needles, I cleaned them off the car when I got home. I’d give this company a few stars but not 5.

DON R.
Seattle, WA
Aston Martin DB9
09/03/2019 Category: Service
The AM is a hard auto to keep running. It is apparently very hard to find problems so it takes alot of time. In this case you had the car for 2 months.
Doug and Vince are about the nicest guys you could find to deal with. If they were not that way it would be very difficult to not be totally dissatisfied with the service. For this reason, I would recommend Park Place for service on an AM auto. I do not know anyone else I would go to.

SN
SEBASTIAN N.
BMW M5
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Nice cars and good service!
I bought a car recently and the process was very smooth. Good service and attention. When picking up the car: it had some issues which weren’t seen beforehand. Had to pay half of the repairs (which wasn’t my idea when buying and specially when paying a premium price); but thry ended up getting fixed properly. Could’ve felt better if I had been pampered properly as I felt as if it ended up being my responsibility and almost my fault. Oh well... al least they gave me a nice jacket for my inconveniences.

TC
THOMAS C.
Tigard, OR
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/07/2018 Category: Service
parkplace has very nice cars
i am rating my experience at 3 stars at best because I purchased a mercedes-benz cl65 for a premium price.The car was very nice but there wes some issues with the vehicle that should have been addressed prior to my purchase given the fact that I paid an above market price.These repairs should have been made prior to the sale of the vehicle as they cost me severalthousand dollars after my purchase.They include motor mounts,ABCpump,flex disc and slight seepage in the rear main seal.My salesman David Karzai was proffesional and very helpful he deserves 5 stars however.I may very well do business with Park Place in the future as they do have very nice cars,though high priced.Correction;The car I purchased was a 2007sl65 roadster.TOM C.PORTLAND,OR.

Blaine, WA
Mercedes-Benz 220SE
05/30/2018 Category: Service
I found the service good
I was told a number of times that I was asking too much for the car . In my opinion I am not . My main concern is that if he thinks I am asking too much he will not be aggressive in trying to sell it

JONATHAN K.
Yakima, WA
Lotus Elise
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Expensive and not fixed
A portion of the work that was done was not completed. Not sure if anything was actually done but I sure was charged for it. Unfortunately, the only Lotus mechanics around in the state.

VM
VIVEK M.
Issaquah, WA
Saab 9-3
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Ok but not completely satisified
Service itself was good but took 2 days instead of one- that part is fine. However I was disappointed that car wasn't washed when it was kept for 2 days and I spent $1250. When I asked Joseph the advisor he brushed it aside rather curtly and said there was no time. When I came to the shop at around 3.30pm and stayed there fro 30 min, the whole car wash bay was empty. Rather disappointing - also shuttle service in the morning is a hit/miss. Today it was 8.07am and I was told a shuttle would be ready to go by 8am. I very nicely asked if the shuttle was ready and someone immediately barked at me that I'm not the only one waiting for a shuttle.

DOUGLAS B.
Alton Bay, NH
Lotus EXIGE CUP
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Lotus Pre-Owned Sale
Transparency in transaction could have been better.
Hunter Ross' sales support was very good.

BP
BENJAMIN P.
Mercer Island, WA
Porsche 911
03/22/2018 Category: Sales
Park Place Ltd.
Dave Bruski was very helpful in my purchasing process, in terms of providing all the service records and accurately and honestly answering questions about the car's history. He is also knowledgeable about the Porsche brand and that helped in this particular purchase. He helped me negotiate successfully with the consignor, and I felt that our eventual deal was a win/win situation.
On the other hand, I was not impressed with Park Place in terms of the inspection they supposedly did to the car (the PPI revealed a power steering line leak with should have been easily spotted, and this is a non-trivial $1,000 fix). I also feel that a business that positions itself in the luxury car segment should not deliver a car with barely enough gas to leave the the lot and get to a gas station, and which is nearly 2 quarts low on oil (which I also had to fill up the next day).
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 04/03/2018

Thanks for your comments, Benjamin, they are appreciated.

We know you'll love that new Porsche and only wish you would have posted the entirety of your purchase story. It seems you left out a few pertinent details here regarding the 911 you purchased. It may be beneficial to note that this was a consigned car, meaning that Park Place was not the vehicle's owner at any point.

Our salesperson, David Bruski, was the one who actually strongly recommended that you get a PPI (Pre-Purchase Inspection) performed in order to discover any needs the car had prior to buying it. In reality, the steering rack had a small 'weep' of fluid, and we actually split the repair cost with you 50/50. As for the oil level, we find it surprising that your independent PPI did not indicate a low fluid situation, and we would most certainly have, and gladly, topped it off had the 'Oil Level Low' warning light been activated at any point. The gas is an oversight by our lot attendants and sincerest apologies are in order for that.

May the Traffic Lights, Road Camber, and G-Forces always be in your favor!

AR
ALAN R.
Woodinville, WA
Saab 9-3
01/14/2018 Category: Service
2 Issues Still Remain on my 2006 Saab 9.3
John, thank you for performing the 150K on my 2006 Saab 9.3. I would say I'm a bit disappointed after spending in excess of $500 and traveling to the shop from our home in the Woodinville / Duvaal area. 2 issues remain. (1) every time I start the car up, the "needs service" message appears and (2) the message related to rear brake light out problem also appears.

I have been a loyal customer since 2008 and have spent thousands of dollars with Park Place. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Alan
alanpw@gmail.com
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/17/2018

Thanks for the review, Alan. We appreciate it. And thanks for the opportunity to correct the issue that had reappeared, we certainly hope that all is well with your Saab now.

LH
LARENA H.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
$50 for the privilege of removing a stain that didn't get removed
The ionizer smell has still lingered a week later, and they charged me $50 to remove a stain that wasn't removed. I will need to get a new floormat.

JOHN W.
Bellingham, WA
Tesla Model S
09/25/2017 Category: Sales
I feel that the salesman was less than up front with me, otherwise great place
I bought a 2013 Tesla Model S 60. It is a great car and I don't regret my purchase at all. I would do it again in a heartbeat. But I have a little bit of bitter taste in my mouth due to a "misunderstanding".

I asked if supercharging was option and was told yes. Even if that was a misunderstanding?, I asked if he could "supercharge" the car at the local Tesla service center (a couple of blocks away) before I picked it up so it had a full charge. He said yes he would. When I returned it had not been charged at all (same level as when I test drove it). I thought "OK, no problem I'll stop in Burlington and supercharge it".

I stopped to supercharge, but found out it is not enabled in this particular car. Fortunately Tesla service kindly granted me a free supercharge while I was there.

I still would have bought the car if I knew all the facts but feel like the salesman either 1) didn't know them, or 2) decided not to disclose them?

Other than that, it was a great experience with a very friendly staff, dog friendly, amazing selection of vehicles..... and I LOVE the car!

HB
HAL B.
MERCEDES-BENZ CLS-CLASS
07/05/2017 Category: Service
Service was fine, but expected a clean car
Brought mercedes in for a routine service. Usually the car would get a wash and vacuum but I think all it got was a wash (and not a very good one).

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
North Bend, WA
AUDI S4
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Could have done more
I brought my car there because I bought it there. They hooked up the car to the computer and charged me for diagnostics only to tell me that I had to take it to the Audi dealership...however they didn't provide any of the diagnostic information so I could give it to the Audi dealership, so I'll be charged for the diagnostics again. They could have easily included that info and saved everyone some time instead passing the buck and charging a diagnostic fee.