LEN S.
04/23/2019
service appointment
I go to Bill's Automotive, for more than 3 years now. because i fully trust them to know what service is needed, that it will be done correctly and at a fair price. I also think that Ed is a pretty nice guy

DT
DENNIS T.
Chesterfield, MO
GMC Savana Special
04/19/2019
Good Price and good Service!
My door lock on the passanger side broke while in Florida! Couldn't fix it for several days at PeP Boy's Got back home went to Bill's fixed in a day at half the price! Trust is the most important when it comes to repairs for me! He will not inflate prices or repairs...had that a Dobbs!

PS
Pat S.
High Ridge, MO
Buick LaCrosse
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Pat said that she was happy nothing was wrong with her vehicle.

James W.
Cadillac Escalade
04/17/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees provided excellent service. The work was done at a good price.

RE
RUTH E.
Toyota Avalon
04/09/2019
I had my car inspected and checked for emissions. It was done very efficiently and pleasantly.

LEN S.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
04/02/2019
service rating
i can always depend on Ed to take the time to understand my problem and i totally trust his advice. i have been going to Bill's automotive for more than 30 years and i have recommended them to many friends and relatives

TK
TIM K.
03/27/2019
Ed is alway great to deal with.
Service was great as always. Thanks Ed.

RK
ROBERT K.
Chrysler 300
03/20/2019
Honest reliable service.
Every visit is consistent. I can trust Ed and team to provide honest reliable service. My most recent visit was the result of a significant multi component failure and my car was towed to the shop. The team was able to look at my car and get it back to me within a day.

Miguel C.
Valley Park, MO
Nissan Maxima
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said they did a great job, they are good guys, they treat him good and they do what he asks them to do.

FL
FRAN L.
Subaru Legacy
03/18/2019
They know their stuff
Ed diagnosed the problem sight unseen, and of course he was.correct. He had the problem fixed as quickly as possible so that I could get to my job.

VS
Vince S.
Chesterfield, MO
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Vince said the staff got the service done quickly, and he thought the price was fair.

GL
GARY L.
High Ridge, MO
INFINITI M35
03/16/2019
honesty,fair pricing,work completed in a timely fashion
Happy with all aspects of this business and would highly recommend to all

Sue B.
Valley Park, MO
Mercury Sable
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Sue said the staff is great, reliable and honest.

ANDREA S.
Saint Louis, MO
03/13/2019
Prompt Attention
Bill's has gotten my vehicle in for service on short notice twice now! They quickly get to your vehicle & fix the issues shortly after you drop it off. I'm new to the area and am glad I've found Bill's to service my vehicle!

BILL S.
Saint Louis, MO
03/08/2019
mustang serviced
Honest friendly service. Fair pricing. Convenience.

LEAH B.
03/07/2019
trustful
Being a woman and not knowing much about cars I always feel Ed is honest and I feel comfortable and have confidence in getting my car repaired there.

RE
RUTH E.
Toyota Avalon
03/07/2019
Efficient and Cheerful Service
I always feel confident in the work that is done at Bill's Automotive. I rely on their advice. I have recommended Bill's Automotive to my friends frequently.

REBECCA B.
Buick Enclave
03/06/2019
Great Trustworthy Service
I can rely on Bill's Automotive to service my vehicle without finding additional items that are "needed" on my SUV. When I went to a competitor, every time I took my SUV in (even for just an oil change) they would suggest additional services and parts that I was suggested to do. When I take my SUV to Bill's, I don't get that pressure. I am told if something needs to be fixed and what it is, nothing additional. I can trust that Bill's Automotive will tell me if I actually need something done if and when it's needed and not try to sell me something additional whenever I bring my SUV in.

SL
SCOTT L.
02/27/2019
Great work, fair prices. Never recommends work that is not needed.
Did a lot of work in a short time frame for a fair price.

ER
ERIC R.
INFINITI I35
02/22/2019
Good Catch
I took my car in to diagnose the cause of a minor noise somewhere under the car. I made a clunk when I was on rough pavement.
That problem was solved but in looking for that problem a much larger one was discovered. I had a rear brake that was not releasing after the brake was applied. This will cause the rear brake to either burn out or lock up. Had Bills not done of through job in looking for the first issue the second would not have been discovered. Then most likely I would be stuck on the side of the road.
Leaving on a 1600 mile trip next week, GOOD CATCH