ER
ERIC R.
INFINITI I35
02/22/2019
Good Catch
I took my car in to diagnose the cause of a minor noise somewhere under the car. I made a clunk when I was on rough pavement.
That problem was solved but in looking for that problem a much larger one was discovered. I had a rear brake that was not releasing after the brake was applied. This will cause the rear brake to either burn out or lock up. Had Bills not done of through job in looking for the first issue the second would not have been discovered. Then most likely I would be stuck on the side of the road.
Leaving on a 1600 mile trip next week, GOOD CATCH

EP
EDWIN P.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/19/2019
Still the Best
Great service, done quickly and cost effective. Good advice on upcoming car needs for my vehicle.

EP
EDWIN P.
Nissan Murano
02/17/2019
Return customer
Great service and bringing car 2 in Monday.

PC
PATRICK C.
02/14/2019
The BEst
Ed is kind and the best. You know when you take the vehicle to him he will find the problem and be fair, fast, and reliable. 30 years we have been going to Bill's. My children go there too.

James W.
Buick LaCrosse
02/14/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff did great service

DAVE H.
02/13/2019
Great service, as always!

Louise B.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Louise said she has used this business for years. She was very satisfied with her service. The employees provided good service.

RE
RUTH E.
Toyota Avalon
02/04/2019
Efficient an Cheerful Service
Service at Bill's Automotive is always courteous, prompt and efficient. Always honest!

PS
Pat S.
Mazda CX-5
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the mechanic does great.

RUSS R.
Pacific, MO
Nissan Versa
01/30/2019
Bill's Automotive most excellent adventure . . .
Ready when they said it'd be, at the price they quoted, excellent!

BR
BILL R.
Jeep Liberty
01/30/2019
Good Job as Always
Ed, nice work on my Jeep. It’s even better when the boss does the job. I have NEVER had a bad experience with your service. I never like the cost but who does.
Your work for me has always been timely and complete I guess that’s why I come back when I need help.

DJ
Dan J.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Dan said they are excellent and honest. He would give them an outstanding recommendation. He has been going there for 45 years.

TC
TONY C.
01/19/2019
Bill’s has provided 35 years of fast and honest service
Bill’s never tries to push unneeded services or repairs on a customer. I never go back to the dealer for out of warranty repairs because they are always pressing you to buy. That never happens at Bill’s.

Lorraine B.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Lorraine said she was able to leave her vehicle for service. The employees explained the work.

GH
Gary H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business does good job and they're nice people.

JEANNE B.
Buick Enclave
01/17/2019
Life saver!!!!
Bills Automotive has been repairing all my cars along with everyone of my family’s cars for the past 20+ years. Ed is the only person I trust to give me the honest treatment. He also has gone out of his way to make sure I am saving the most money possible. Bills Automotive is the only place I will go.

LE

Brake Job

SN
STEVE N.
12/27/2018
Professionalism, integrity and quality of service!
We have been taking our cars to Bill's automotive for over 30 years. Bill and his son Ed have always been there to help us when we've needed them the most. They deliver, without exception, the highest quality and fair pricing solutions we can expect.
We have always trusted their integrity and certainly the quality they deliver.

TOM M.
Lexus ES 300
12/22/2018
Great place to take your car
Been going here since Ed’s father Bill was working there. Long time satisfied customer