DAN D.
Dundee, IL
Ford Cutaway
07/18/2019
Great people, did what they said they would. Very fair price.
Had a UHaul style truck break down. The gentleman was told it was a pickup. He still hauled a vehicle 4 times the size on his flatbed. It was impressive, and probably at the limit or slightly over for height.

They said they would look at it as soon as they can, Terrior was more than helpful, emailed the quotes, approved them and the work was done at a fair price. What more can you ask for, it was just a enjoyable experience. So much so, that I have additional work to be done, that I am sending the van back to Bill's instead of doing at my normal shop.

Thanks to all for the enjoyable experience!

JACK S.
Coldwater, MI
Cadillac CT6 Sedan
07/10/2019
The people.
The people have always made bill’s great.
Good quality work and great people is a hard to beat formula.

DAVID S.
Acura TL
07/09/2019
The people
Again, great service by awesome people.

DAVID M.

Fremont, IN
Buick Enclave
07/03/2019
Excellent, speedy service!
All of the staff, from the tow truck driver to the secretary, were pleasant, courteous, and wonderful to work with. They handled the financial aspect completely (as we had a warranty), and resolved the issue in a timely manner. Thank you so much!

DT
DAVE T.
07/03/2019
Great as usual
They do a great job, done when or before expected. I call this my mechanic. Very happy.

PB
PAUL B.
North Royalton, OH
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/02/2019
Service like none other!
When my 16 year old was stranded 3 hours into a 7 hour trip it was recommended that we call Bill’s and boy am I glad we did! Although the service was done efficiently and expertly it was their level of care for this young man that set them apart. Terri and Eric both assured me that they would watch after him until I could be there at 8:00pm (even though they closed at 5:00)! I can’t say enough good things about these folks and this business. God bless your business and you, Terri and Eric!

MARY M.
Ford Edge
06/04/2019
Service, family owned and operated.
This is why I keep going back. Family owned and the service is great!

BT
BOB T.
Mercury Sable
05/21/2019
Friendly, Knowledgeable, Efficient
Thank you Terri for handling our recent Mercury repair as expeditiously as you did, despite some difficult circumstances. We appreciate your professionalism and genuine concern for our transportation dilemma!
Bob & Cathy T.

MIKE M.
05/21/2019
Great business
Always very courteous and prompt. Service is great

JAMES W.
Fremont, IN
05/20/2019
Integrity & honesty
The car was taken in to check A/C. The A/C was refilled w/ Freon but a leak could not be found and they noted the rear brakes need to be replaced. When I brought the car in for the service in a couple weeks they still could not find a leak and the brakes did not need to be replaced because the the thickness of the pads had been written down wrong. Actually the fact that no leak could be found and the brakes didn't need replaced points up what I appreciate about this repair service. Had they not been a business with integrity I could have ended up paying for a new A/C compressor and new set of rear brake pads and rotors. Thanks to a company with honesty and integrity I didn't have to pay for service that was not needed. Thanks again!

MATT W.
Garrett, IN
Ford Police Interceptor
04/24/2019
Amazing care and customer service
My husband was stranded on the side of the highway during 5pm rush traffic with his truck they came and towed him to the shop very quickly. They were able to get the truck repaired the next day and were so caring and explained things to us where we understood what happened to the truck and they treated us like we have been life long customers and apart of the family. We will be going back for all car repairs from now on.

MIKE M.
04/04/2019
very friendly, and honest
They go out of their way to up front and honest. The girls in the office are courteous and prompt

Hudson, IN
04/03/2019
Prompt and friendly service
Everyone is always so pleasant!!! They always have our vehicles in and out in a quick and efficient manor. We will never go anywhere else.

Lagrange, IN
Hyundai Tucson
03/28/2019
Always pleased with work done at Bill's. They are fast, do excellent work and are reasonably priced. They don't try to talk us into more than actually needed.

RICHARD M.

TIM B.
Fort Wayne, IN
03/22/2019
I'm satisfied!
I've read the reviews on Bill's and some of them are not wonderful. All I can speak to is my experience. On the way back from NYC, our van died on the toll road. I did a search and Bill's came up first. So I called them. I explained that I had 3 people needing transport and a van needing towed. They were there in 20 minutes getting us taken care of. The van was towed back to their shop and a diagnostic was done. Engine dead! They did find me a replacement engine with 50,000 miles, but the dealer in FW found me one with less miles. I had Bill's tow it down to FW for service. My assessment is this...The people were kind and friendly. They didn't give me any hassle about not having the work done there. The got everything done quickly and professionally. The cost was possibly a little more, but not much more and not unreasonable for what I needed. I appreciate the service they gave me.

Hudson, IN
Dodge Durango
03/13/2019
Customer Service
Everyone has such an amazing customer friendly personality. Mechanics are as knowledgeable as they come. Service department very efficient as they get vehicles in & out of shop promptly. Would recommend to anyone!!!

NZ
NICHOLAS Z.
03/05/2019
Very quick. Affordable. Friendly staff, will be a regular customer :)

WW
WAYNE W.
Orland, IN
03/01/2019
Professional, informative and friendliness of staff!
Was welcomed upon entering the establishment. Terri explained everything that was to to done. Had all paperwork finished and ready to go when finished.