MATT W.
Garrett, IN
Ford Police Interceptor
04/24/2019
Amazing care and customer service
My husband was stranded on the side of the highway during 5pm rush traffic with his truck they came and towed him to the shop very quickly. They were able to get the truck repaired the next day and were so caring and explained things to us where we understood what happened to the truck and they treated us like we have been life long customers and apart of the family. We will be going back for all car repairs from now on.

MIKE M.
04/04/2019
very friendly, and honest
They go out of their way to up front and honest. The girls in the office are courteous and prompt

04/03/2019
Prompt and friendly service
Everyone is always so pleasant!!! They always have our vehicles in and out in a quick and efficient manor. We will never go anywhere else.

Lagrange, IN
Hyundai Tucson
03/28/2019
Always pleased with work done at Bill's. They are fast, do excellent work and are reasonably priced. They don't try to talk us into more than actually needed.

RICHARD M.

TIM B.
Fort Wayne, IN
03/22/2019
I'm satisfied!
I've read the reviews on Bill's and some of them are not wonderful. All I can speak to is my experience. On the way back from NYC, our van died on the toll road. I did a search and Bill's came up first. So I called them. I explained that I had 3 people needing transport and a van needing towed. They were there in 20 minutes getting us taken care of. The van was towed back to their shop and a diagnostic was done. Engine dead! They did find me a replacement engine with 50,000 miles, but the dealer in FW found me one with less miles. I had Bill's tow it down to FW for service. My assessment is this...The people were kind and friendly. They didn't give me any hassle about not having the work done there. The got everything done quickly and professionally. The cost was possibly a little more, but not much more and not unreasonable for what I needed. I appreciate the service they gave me.

Dodge Durango
03/13/2019
Customer Service
Everyone has such an amazing customer friendly personality. Mechanics are as knowledgeable as they come. Service department very efficient as they get vehicles in & out of shop promptly. Would recommend to anyone!!!

NZ
NICHOLAS Z.
03/05/2019
Very quick. Affordable. Friendly staff, will be a regular customer :)

WW
WAYNE W.
Orland, IN
03/01/2019
Professional, informative and friendliness of staff!
Was welcomed upon entering the establishment. Terri explained everything that was to to done. Had all paperwork finished and ready to go when finished.

MIKE H.
Columbus, OH
Cadillac CTS
02/22/2019
tow and car repair
If you break down and or need vehicle service and tow .......call only this place...10 stars!!!!!

MICHELLE S.
Akron, OH
02/21/2019
Great place! Friendly people.
My car started smoking at the entrance to Pokagon State Park. I tried calling AAA to get a tow but the dispatcher was horrible and didn't know where Pokagon was. My boyfriend did a quick search of repair shops in the area and luckily we found Bill's. I had to drop the key in the box because they were closed. They fixed my car in 2 days and at a reasonable price. Very happy!

PN
PAT N.
02/18/2019
Always friendly and personalized service, and very professional !

JIM K.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/15/2019
Another great experience!
As with many other trips in for scheduled maintenance, this was also a great experience. Great friendly service, thorough inspection and no unnecessary up-selling.

BL
BOB L.
02/08/2019
Great Customer Service
They are attentive and helpful in explaining everything. They gave repair options. And even picked me up as it was tge only vehicle available to me. I will definitely go back to them for my automotive repair needs.

MARY H.
01/31/2019
Fast, dependable service with friendly staff.
I've always had fast, dependable service by friendly, courteous staff. So glad I picked Bill's for my auto service.

KENNETH S.
01/23/2019
Always take care of us!!!
We appreciate the prompt and courteous service we get from Bill and his staff. They look our for our
Automotive needs and go out of their way to take care of us...... plus, they are just really nice folks!!!!

KENNETH S.
01/18/2019
Angola’s Finest
Consistently provides excellent and timely service.

SR
SAM R.
Fayetteville, PA
Acura Integra
01/18/2019
Great service and customer service
I had a great experience with them my car broke down on 80 they tow me to their shop I needed an engine because my blew up with in a few days I was up and moving again and the woman Terry there was so helpful kept me updated on the progress so that I was not wondering or worried about my car

DAVID S.
Acura TL
01/15/2019
I fully understand that any place of business cannot please ALL the people ALL of the time, but Bill’s Towing and Service seems to go above and beyond every time I bring a vehicle to them. I’ve recently sent two new customers to them and both were also extremely pleased. Highly recommend!!!

JENNY D.
Bronson, MI
01/11/2019
great service
This repair shop has great service, that is timely and affordable.