Business Solutions

Bimmer Car Care

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CE
Chris E.
05/17/2022
Brakes and service
It was another great experience with Alex and his team at Bimmer Car Care.

GA
Gaylon A.
05/12/2022
Love this place
Absolutely trust the service at Bimmer! Responsible, reasonable!

Jonathan K.
05/10/2022
The BMW experts
These mechanics know their BMWs. They fixed everything I needed fixed and let me know which things I would need to keep an eye on in the coming months....

TF
Thomas F.
05/05/2022
Provided great, fast, accurate, and honest service.
The shop got me in fast, diagnosed and fixed my problem quickly, and had me back on the road the next day. It’s so nice to have a BMW specialist so close...

Justin C.
04/28/2022
Great!! Everything was explained to me for a new user with BMW. Will be coming back for more work to be done!