Jeannette R.
07/09/2019
Great service.
The guys at Bimmer care are always friendly, and do a great job on my car. They never pressure me, and always give me the best quotes on whatever service my car needs.

RP
Raman P.
07/03/2019
My second time here. Great service, efficient, and reasonably priced.

NC
Newton C.
06/21/2019
Good location
Very courteous, well informative like the idea of appt only

Marcos M.
06/11/2019
Rim repair redux
Not log after I had the team at Bimmer Car Care send my rims out to be refinished, I curbed one and had to get it fixed. The guys did a great job the first time, why would I go anywhere else? Rim came back good as new.

Charles C.
06/10/2019
Excellent service and convenience
The service at Bimmer Car Care is always done with exceptional pride, efficiency and care. Service needs are articulated in terms that are easily understood. I have complete confidence in their ability to provide the on-going maintenance service for my vehicle.

FV
Fernanda V.
06/07/2019
Great service. Reasonable prices.
Alex and Freddy are terrific! They are highly professional, extremely knowledgeable . As a woman, I’m sometimes wary of mechanics who might oversell services or repairs. At Bimmer Care, I trust them to always give me the best advice and do the right thing by me as a client.
Thanks Bimmer Care!

NA
Nicole A.
06/02/2019
Excellent job!
Bimmer Care Care does an excellent job and has great customer service! Every time I bring my car in they have it ready as soon as possible- usually by the next day. I strongly recommend bringing your business here!

Christy C.
06/01/2019
Bmw serviced
The service was great! Very thorough and all my questions were answered. The place itself is very clean and well organized. Definitely a great place for the neighborhood and I am glad I didn’t have to take my car to a BMW dealership to get serviced. The prices seemed very fair.

CD
Charles D.
05/29/2019
THE BEST
You cannot receive better service anywhere - from the courtesy at the front desk (Freddy) to the professional service by Alex and crew - Highly recommended for your auto service needs!!!

05/29/2019
They did a great job. It was a holiday weekend, and the parts were not available so they gave me the option to take my car for the weekend or leave it there, which I appreciated. Service was quick and I am happy with the results.

BR
Bernardo R.
05/23/2019
Bimmer Car Care provided me with great timely service at a reasonable price. Definitely would recommend them.

New Lenox, IL
05/16/2019
Ease of scheduling
Easy to schedule however they did not reset the vehicle service light.

KH
Keisha H.
05/11/2019
Customer Service
Alex is great. He is always pleasant an has done great work with my minor issues.

Miriam S.
05/08/2019
Bummer
Alex is knowledgeable and trustworthy. Both qualities are important to me when I am looking for a mechanic.
He makes you feel like family too.

GA
Greg A.
05/01/2019
This was my first time using Bimmer Car Care and I’m really happy with their service. The car was diagnosed and fixed, the cost was reasonable, and the service was completed quickly.

TJ
Tom J.
04/30/2019
Always there for you.
Whenever one needs quick, friendly help, BCC is there.
Always saves you time and money.
A great neighbor !

TG
Timothy G.
04/29/2019
Always reliable
I have nothing but great things to say about this place! They continue to strive to be the best.

VJ
Veceni J.
04/28/2019
Sick6
They did a great job in my car.

TD
Tamara D.
04/26/2019
Honest and Reliable Service
I really appreciate that Alex only recommends service that your car really needs. If you are looking for a dealer alternative that tries to save you money and takes care of your car, come to Alex!

Marcos M.
04/23/2019
Attention to detail
I recently purchased a e39 540i, the wheels were in need of a refinish. When the job didn't meet the Bimmer Care standards they sent them back. Nice effort for a guy who just walked off the street based on the reviews. My car and I will be back