TG
Tommy G.
Hammond, IN
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Tommy said the mechanics at this business mis-diagnosed his vehicle and they charged him for a repair that did not resolve the issue he's having. He would like a refund and he would like his vehicle to be repaired properly.

05/25/2020
I"m surprised...
I was a bit bothered by notifications for appointments I didn't schedule over the past month, by both text and email. They were an nuisance. And when I did schedule my maintenance service appointment, I know this my sound petty, I was really disappointed by the lack of car wash. In general, the car washes I've received from you aren't great, but to charge for a premium product and not deliver on the most basic of services was a bit of a downer. I am a first responder; I feel my work has not been compromised in this difficult time, and I don't appreciate compromises on the work I expect to receive. I've recommended you all to colleagues, but now... I dunno.

05/18/2020
Not transparent with the billing
Not transparent with the billing

GC
Greg C.
09/07/2019
Engine light and vibration
I took the car in. I got it back under 24 hours and roughly $800. The engine light went back on the next day and the vibration is still there

Arvanette B.
09/10/2020
Customer
Everyone is accessible and very helpful. Excellent repair service.

AC
Alvin C.
08/27/2020
good service
i appreciate the service. friendly and timely response

Daniel B.
BMW M2
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said it was a perfect job, but they said he had an oil leak and it would cost $900 to replace the oil pan, but he took it to another place that told him he does not have an oil leak.

NC
Newton C.
08/17/2020
Like appt. only so no waiting time
Work is done with care

TT
Tina T.
MINI Cooper Countryman
07/09/2020
Service Excellence
Super friendly, Extremely knowledgeable and Customer focused. Didn’t miss a single detail. Happy to have found Bimmer Car Care...my new home for all my car care needs.

Thanks!!!!!

Jahi G.
04/29/2020
Bimmer Car Care is A-OK
COVID-19 Era... I appreciate the professionalism, communication and attention to detail given by the team at Bimmer Car Care. I received several courtesy calls and updates about my car and the status. They made me aware of how operations were changing due to COVID-19 precautions and mandates. Alex was very helpful and I appreciate it.

LH
Lavonne H.
03/07/2020
Alex and Freddy!! If you work with one of the brothers, you will be in good hands
Started going to BC in 2015! Great service! Great technicians! Honest and Fair! Ask for Alex or Freddy!

Seth C.
01/23/2020
Less than half the price of the dealership
Alex answered all of my questions and the customer service was excellent. I didn't give them five stars just because I'm waiting to see how the work holds up.

Arvanette B.

NC
Newton C.
06/21/2019
Good location
Very courteous, well informative like the idea of appt only