TG
Tommy G.
Hammond, IN
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Tommy said the mechanics at this business mis-diagnosed his vehicle and they charged him for a repair that did not resolve the issue he's having. He would like a refund and he would like his vehicle to be repaired properly.

GC
Greg C.
09/07/2019
Engine light and vibration
I took the car in. I got it back under 24 hours and roughly $800. The engine light went back on the next day and the vibration is still there

Arvanette B.

NC
Newton C.
06/21/2019
Good location
Very courteous, well informative like the idea of appt only

SK
Sukh K.
Illinois
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Sukh said they were responsive and pretty straight forward but a little expensive.

KY
Kim Y.
11/22/2017
Gurgling Soubd
Always good working woth Alex and his team. However, after a water pump replacement is it normal to hear a "gurling"/"sloshing" sound after the first few drives after replacement?
Alex M. from Bimmer Car Care responded on 11/27/2017

Hi Kim -

Thanks so much for being a valued customer at Bimmer Car Care. We didn't notice any sounds that are abnormal at the time of the test drive. We are committed to keeping our customers satisfied, so please let us know when you can bring the car back to us and we can look into this sound you are describing. Feel free to call us at 312-794-5030 or email service@bimmercarcare.com to get this scheduled for you.

Thanks so much for your business.

Bimmer Car Care

LV
lilly v.
10/09/2017
first class service
First class service -- I appreciate the professional service and warranty

VM
Venice M.
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Venice said the business took care of him.

Jeannette R.
01/11/2020
Great customer service.
The guys at Bimmer care always take care of me and make me feel like my wagon is in good hands. I highly recommend them for your BMW care.

01/10/2020
Bimmer Car Care
Staff was courteous. The service was completed in a timely manner.

Mike H.
BMW 750i xDrive
01/10/2020
Competent and Professional
My BMW 750i had the dreaded drive train error message. Alex and Freddy are honest up front. I won't be able to get to your car right away. When I brought my car in, they got back to me at the time they told me. Quoted me a prIce, my bmw service tech in Barrington said the price was good. got my car back on time, clean and purring like a puma! highly recommended.

Don B.
01/09/2020
Lighting Analysis
Opportunity to review operability of one ‘headlight ‘halo ring’.

Jeff C.
BMW Alpina
01/09/2020
Service extraordinaire!!!!
Freddy and Alex are consummate pros and render extraordinary customer we service beyond measure!!!! Amazing business to be used as an example to all of us.

David B.
Skokie, IL
01/08/2020
Always a perfect visit!
Every single time I’m here, Alex and his team never fails to make me a satisfied customer! I feel valued and they always deliver top quality service. I got my car towed from a tow driver they referred and even he was On top of everything. Once it arrived at their shop, they got me back in my car ASAP! Thanks so much! I will always use BIMMER car care for my Bmw.