Daniel B.
BMW M2
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said it was a perfect job, but they said he had an oil leak and it would cost $900 to replace the oil pan, but he took it to another place that told him he does not have an oil leak.

05/25/2020
I"m surprised...
I was a bit bothered by notifications for appointments I didn't schedule over the past month, by both text and email. They were an nuisance. And when I did schedule my maintenance service appointment, I know this my sound petty, I was really disappointed by the lack of car wash. In general, the car washes I've received from you aren't great, but to charge for a premium product and not deliver on the most basic of services was a bit of a downer. I am a first responder; I feel my work has not been compromised in this difficult time, and I don't appreciate compromises on the work I expect to receive. I've recommended you all to colleagues, but now... I dunno.

05/18/2020
Not transparent with the billing
Not transparent with the billing

Charles C.
06/10/2019
Excellent service and convenience
The service at Bimmer Car Care is always done with exceptional pride, efficiency and care. Service needs are articulated in terms that are easily understood. I have complete confidence in their ability to provide the on-going maintenance service for my vehicle.

TG
Tommy G.
Hammond, IN
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Tommy said the mechanics at this business mis-diagnosed his vehicle and they charged him for a repair that did not resolve the issue he's having. He would like a refund and he would like his vehicle to be repaired properly.

MK
Mario K.
BMW 745Li
04/15/2021
Experience and Customer Service
This Place is Purely AWESOME!!!!!! Mr. Freddy and The Crew exhausted every option to get my 7 series back running after it sat for 4 years. They stayed in contact with Me giving updates and making sure to attack the most needed issues.

DJ
Don J.
BMW 328i
04/12/2021
THE SERVICE IS VERY PERSONAL
ALEX WAS A GREAT HELP. THEY FOUND OTHER THINGS THAT NEEDED REPAIRS AND WERE ABLE TO GET THEM DONE QUICKLY.

AW
Arthur W.
Granger, IN
04/09/2021
Awesome
We were in Chicago from out of town and they were very helpful, fixed a problem associated with a check engine light late on a Friday afternoon. I felt like the price was reasonable and they were very nice.

DT
David T.
04/09/2021
Informative and fair
The serviceman was patient and willing to inform me and not take advantage of my ignorance.

LY
Leeann Y.
04/05/2021
A+
Knowledgeable, helpful, flexible and I really trust what they tell me - they take the time to explain everything. Truly great service.

ES
Erik S.
04/02/2021
Very helpful. I will definitely be coming back!

FV
Fernanda V.
04/02/2021
Love Bimmer Care!!!
Alex and Freddie are wonderful! I go to Bimmer Care knowing I will be treated with the utmost respect and that my car will get the service it actually needs. I trust them completely. Thanks Bimmer Care!!!

YG
Yvonne G.
Columbus, OH
BMW 750Li
04/01/2021
Excellent as always
Excellent customer service as always. They replaced the grill on my car and changed the oil efficiently and quickly.

MA
Mohammad A.
Lincolnwood, IL
Porsche Cayenne
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Mohammad said he called for an appointment for the next day and he told the staff that answered that he will just drop off his vehicle. The staff said that everything needed for the service will be ready when he comes and sure enough, when he arrived in the business, everything was ready. They called him when his vehicle was ready. He said the service was very good.

KK
Katinka K.
03/23/2021
Amazing service and excellent quality repair work. I needed to go on a last minute trip, and Bimmer Car Care made space for me to check and repair my car in time.