DJ
Don J.
BMW 328i
04/12/2021
THE SERVICE IS VERY PERSONAL
ALEX WAS A GREAT HELP. THEY FOUND OTHER THINGS THAT NEEDED REPAIRS AND WERE ABLE TO GET THEM DONE QUICKLY.

AW
Arthur W.
Granger, IN
04/09/2021
Awesome
We were in Chicago from out of town and they were very helpful, fixed a problem associated with a check engine light late on a Friday afternoon. I felt like the price was reasonable and they were very nice.

DT
David T.
04/09/2021
Informative and fair
The serviceman was patient and willing to inform me and not take advantage of my ignorance.

LY
Leeann Y.
04/05/2021
A+
Knowledgeable, helpful, flexible and I really trust what they tell me - they take the time to explain everything. Truly great service.

ES
Erik S.
04/02/2021
Very helpful. I will definitely be coming back!

FV
Fernanda V.
04/02/2021
Love Bimmer Care!!!
Alex and Freddie are wonderful! I go to Bimmer Care knowing I will be treated with the utmost respect and that my car will get the service it actually needs. I trust them completely. Thanks Bimmer Care!!!

YG
Yvonne G.
Columbus, OH
BMW 750Li
04/01/2021
Excellent as always
Excellent customer service as always. They replaced the grill on my car and changed the oil efficiently and quickly.

MA
Mohammad A.
Lincolnwood, IL
Porsche Cayenne
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Mohammad said he called for an appointment for the next day and he told the staff that answered that he will just drop off his vehicle. The staff said that everything needed for the service will be ready when he comes and sure enough, when he arrived in the business, everything was ready. They called him when his vehicle was ready. He said the service was very good.

KK
Katinka K.
03/23/2021
Amazing service and excellent quality repair work. I needed to go on a last minute trip, and Bimmer Car Care made space for me to check and repair my car in time.

03/22/2021
Communication
This experience was above average because of the great communication regarding what the issue was, timeline for repair and the exact cost.

03/18/2021
Very courteous
I had a good experience and left with no complaints. If I ever need help with my car again, I will be coming here.

03/16/2021
Always great service
Always great greats service

AL
Anniese L.
03/13/2021
As always, excellent service
Alex and Freddie are great to work with. Always excellent and responsive service.

KY
Kim Y.
03/10/2021
Oil change & vehicle check
Alex continues to deliver. I've been going since shortly after he opened, and service is always solid. Glad to see him grow this business.

03/10/2021