New Lenox, IL
01/28/2020
BMW scheduled maintenance
Drop off in morning and completed by afternoon. Great location and service.

Ryan B.
01/20/2020
Great service, so glad I found Bimmer
Really knowledgeable and honest group, have been going there since purchased a BMW three years ago. Had one service (was under warranty) at a big local dealer and didn't compare. Would recommend to anyone with a BMW.

Charles C.
01/20/2020
Charles C
J feel that my car is in good hands. The service is great. Any issues my car has is explained in detail in language that a layman can easily process and understand. I feel comfortable with Alex, Freddie and the mechanics in the assurance that the my car is in good hands and the work will be completed to my satisfaction. I would not take my car to any other place than Bimmer!

Jeannette R.
01/11/2020
Great customer service.
The guys at Bimmer care always take care of me and make me feel like my wagon is in good hands. I highly recommend them for your BMW care.

01/10/2020
Bimmer Car Care
Staff was courteous. The service was completed in a timely manner.

Mike H.
BMW 750i xDrive
01/10/2020
Competent and Professional
My BMW 750i had the dreaded drive train error message. Alex and Freddy are honest up front. I won't be able to get to your car right away. When I brought my car in, they got back to me at the time they told me. Quoted me a prIce, my bmw service tech in Barrington said the price was good. got my car back on time, clean and purring like a puma! highly recommended.

Don B.
01/09/2020
Lighting Analysis
Opportunity to review operability of one ‘headlight ‘halo ring’.

Jeff C.
BMW Alpina
01/09/2020
Service extraordinaire!!!!
Freddy and Alex are consummate pros and render extraordinary customer we service beyond measure!!!! Amazing business to be used as an example to all of us.

David B.
Skokie, IL
01/08/2020
Always a perfect visit!
Every single time I’m here, Alex and his team never fails to make me a satisfied customer! I feel valued and they always deliver top quality service. I got my car towed from a tow driver they referred and even he was On top of everything. Once it arrived at their shop, they got me back in my car ASAP! Thanks so much! I will always use BIMMER car care for my Bmw.

WP
Will P.
01/03/2020
Good service and knowledge
Bimmer was knowledgeable. Service was done in less time than quoted.

12/27/2019
Bimmer car care is the best
Took my car in with no notice for a big fix, amazing service and pricing. Bmw back the same day. Would recommend to everyone with a bmw!

AP
Azeem P.
12/16/2019
Great work
Great shop. Fast quality work at Greta prices. Chad did an amazing job at tint and wrap.
Top notch

Jennifer M.
12/07/2019
Happy to find a replacement for my dealership
The warranty expired on my 2017 X1 and I had been stalling on bringing my car in for service because I didn't want to pay dealership prices. I finally researched places in Chicago and came here because of all the stellar reviews, and am super pleased that I did. They squeezed me in despite my making a scheduling error, and treated me very well. I will be taking all my cars here in the future.

12/05/2019
Always Great Service
Took my F34 in and the problem was fixed that same day!

Robert G.
12/05/2019
professional, prompt, trustworthy
Freddy and Alex are the best! I feel like they know their Bimmers! They are always very professional and timely with their repairs. Highly recommend.