Jerry M.
05/06/2021
Great work, fair price
I’ve been looking for a dealership alternative that I could trust and they were recommend by a neighbor. They replaced the engine mounts and rear brakes on my 2014 Audi A6 and I could not be happier with the experience. Freddie and Alex were extremely helpful and the car was repaired in a couple of days. Great service and fair pricing.

05/03/2021
Highly Recommended
This is the place to go for your BMW needs

TG
Timothy G.
05/01/2021
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. The service is always exceptional!

HM
Hugo M.
04/30/2021
Great service and attention. Alex addressed all my concerns. Freddy took care of my paperwork and I was in an out quickly. I look forward to taking my vehicle back for service. Thank you Bimmer Car Care.

AJ
Allison J.
04/29/2021
Best BMW spot in the stste of IL
I have a 5 series BMW. TO SAY I love this spot is an understatement. If I could marry BIMMER CAR CARE, I would. This place is honest, efficient, and has saved me money....if you can imagine.
The most honest thing ever was that I had a back seat belt sensor repaired. They called me to let me know they had a part sourced and it was about $200. I CONFIRMED the repair. Then they called me back to say they had sourced the part for like $80. What???? After I already confirmed I'd pay $200???!!!!! Unheard of! I will not go anywhere else..till death or selling my car, do us part!

TH
Treshawn H.
Harvey, IL
04/19/2021
Trans Work
Their honest you won’t be let down!!

LL
Levi L.
BMW 325i
04/17/2021
Very knowledgeable and helpful
Alex worked on my car, he took great care building a roadmap of repairs, so that I get to enjoy this classic car and take care of the critical issues first. He sent me pictures and videos of the repair areas and helped me acquire parts not easily found. Look forward to restoring this classic back to its glory with Alex and Bimmer Car Care

Robert G.
04/16/2021
Bimmer is a pleasure to deal with. Totally professional and highly reliable.

MK
Mario K.
BMW 745Li
04/15/2021
Experience and Customer Service
This Place is Purely AWESOME!!!!!! Mr. Freddy and The Crew exhausted every option to get my 7 series back running after it sat for 4 years. They stayed in contact with Me giving updates and making sure to attack the most needed issues.

DJ
Don J.
BMW 328i
04/12/2021
THE SERVICE IS VERY PERSONAL
ALEX WAS A GREAT HELP. THEY FOUND OTHER THINGS THAT NEEDED REPAIRS AND WERE ABLE TO GET THEM DONE QUICKLY.

AW
Arthur W.
Granger, IN
04/09/2021
Awesome
We were in Chicago from out of town and they were very helpful, fixed a problem associated with a check engine light late on a Friday afternoon. I felt like the price was reasonable and they were very nice.

DT
David T.
04/09/2021
Informative and fair
The serviceman was patient and willing to inform me and not take advantage of my ignorance.

Steve W.
04/07/2021
Limped in with a Drivetrain warning & a short time later as good as new.
Ready to get my day going & much to my chagrin a sensor light displayed on my vehicle’s info center. Furthermore, my vehicle wouldn’t go over 5 mph. Needless to say I immediately limped it over to Bimmer Car Care. They were extremely busy but informed me at their earliest convenience they’d check out my vehicle. 4 hours later I was contacted & informed it was possibly just a battery issue. I agreed to have a new battery installed & my settings put back into place. ALL of that was done in a timely fashion & at a very fair price. The staff was extremely knowledgeable & courteous. They even washed my vehicle prior to delivery back to me. Amazing &
Very much Appreciated! They’ve definitely won my business for the foreseeable future! Thank You Gentlemen!

LY
Leeann Y.
04/05/2021
A+
Knowledgeable, helpful, flexible and I really trust what they tell me - they take the time to explain everything. Truly great service.

ES
Erik S.
04/02/2021
Very helpful. I will definitely be coming back!