Lavern C. on 01/13/2018
"LOCATION AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVCIE"
ALEX IS A GREAT BMW GUY/ HE GAVE ME EXACTLY WHAT WAS WRONG AND WAS VERY VERY PROFESSIONAL.HE OFFERED OPTIONS AS WELL WORKED WITH ME IN MAKING A DECISION.My WIFE LOVES THE WAY HE DOES BUSINESS
LEVERN CANTEEN
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 09:13 AM
Ryan B. on 01/11/2018
"Highly Prefer Over the Dealer Service"
Had potential purchase in for a pre-purcahse inspection and then a few days later for a battery replacement identified during the pre-purchase inspection. I hadn't owned a car for 10+ years prior to this purchase so was eager to get up to speed. I appreciated the personal time spent with me explaining the details.

A few weeks later I had the car to the local dealer for some work, only because the car is still under warranty and therefore the work was free through the dealer - it was not the same experience - literally an assembly line of BMWs coming in and out of the place. I left without ever talking to someone about the work that was done or meeting who worked on the car, left me feeling very uneasy. Would highly prefer to take to Bimmer Car Care once the factory warranty is expired.
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/11/2018 11:33 AM
Pierce J. on 01/09/2018
"Professional and Courteous Service "
Professional and Knowledgeable service at great rates. Highly recommended!
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/09/2018 08:13 PM
Marlowe D. on 01/01/2018
"fast, effective and efficient. "
These guys where professional from the start. When I called this set of a time for me to get in for my appointment quickly.
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/01/2018 08:01 AM
Lakshmanan R. on 12/30/2017
"From 0 to 100, real quick!"
I went in on a snowy Friday afternoon with a low tire pressure warning and low engine oil. The tech was free and I got the oil change and air topped up in 45 minutes. very affordable!
Vehicle: BMW 2 Series
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 07:52 AM
Vondell S. on 12/28/2017
Vondell said he was in and out. The facility fixed his vehicle in a timely manner. The staff was nice. They were great people.
Service Date: 12/26/2017
Review Created: 12/28/2017
Amanda D. on 12/07/2017
"Excellent experience & customer service!"
I am accustomed to expensive dealership experiences, I was delighted to find Bimmer Car Care beat their prices and was conveniently located close to home. I was able to get in and they were flexible around my schedule. Alex was able to ease my anxiety by thoroughly explaining the diagnosis on my car, which is more to say than the expensive estimate I was handed at the dealership. After recommending the work on my car Alex's team even gave me a ride into work while my car was being fixed. The shop was clean and the customer service was excellent, the staff were friendly and accommodating. I am very appreciative to have found Bimmer Car Care, and the expertise of Alex and his staff. I would definitely recommend Bimmer to other folks and will be bringing my car in for all my service needs.
Vehicle: BMW Alpina B6 Gran Coupe xDrive
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 12/07/2017 12:34 PM
Evelyn O. on 12/05/2017
Evelyn said Alex was very thorough and informative. Whenever she had questions Alex answered them for her. She stated they made her feel comfortable with their knowledge of BMW engines.
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017
Ryan D. on 11/22/2017
"Quality Service"
This shop is outstanding - extremely personable service at very fair prices.
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 04:25 AM
Anthony M. on 11/20/2017
"Superb Service"
Great Communication...Great Prices...Great Company...If I was not selling my BMW I would use them again.
Vehicle: BMW 750i
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 03:03 PM
Kwan C. on 11/08/2017
"Bimmer Care A++++"
Just like going to the dealer except the pricing at Bimmer Care is much more reasonable.
Great quality honest service!
Vehicle: BMW X6
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 03:20 AM
Nicole A. on 10/27/2017
"Excellent and Expedient Service! "
This is my second time using Bimmer Car Care. They were able to get my car in right away and fixed it sooner than expected! Their customer service exceeds what I have experienced at a regular BMW dealership. I highly recommend!
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017 04:25 PM
Linda L. on 10/25/2017
"BIMMER Expert"
Thanks for your honesty and great work on my 328i.
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 08:29 PM
Kyle D. on 10/18/2017
"Great customer service "
First time to this location. Overall very satisfied. A fraction of the cost for an oil change. Extremely personable and customer service focused. Appreciated my car got washed (exterior) and I was treated well. Additionally, their facilities are clean and easy to wait in building for a simple service.

My feedback: I tried to schedule an appointment online and no one ever got back. Calling I had no issues and was accommodated for a time that fit. When I got there I was told it would be 45 mins but your customer service communicating with me to tell me it would be longer. I appreciated that even though you were a little behind. Lastly, I was told my invoice would be emailed but never was. Think your technology portions need a little work.

Great overall - will return!
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 09:04 PM
Alex M. at Bimmer Car Care responded on 10/24/2017

Hi Kyle -

Thanks so much for the feedback. At Bimmer Car Care we are always looking for ways to ensure we are providing excellent customer service. We have taken steps to ensure that all online appointment requests are not lost in email and addressed in a timely manner.

With regard to email reciepts we are working with our software provider to ensure prompt delivery of welcome emails to access our online portal that has all reciepts and detailed customer visits available 24/7. If you have not recieved this yet, please give us a call so that we can get this corrected immediately.

Thanks again and we look forward to continued partnership for the care of your vehicle.

Linda L. on 09/29/2017
"Best BIMMER repair shop in town"
Thank you for the excellent customer service, honesty and BIMMER repair expertise.
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017 07:22 PM
Alexander R. on 09/25/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Very satisfied service"
Felt comfortable bringing my vehicle here. Alex is great. Very professional and understanding of what needed to be serviced on my vehicle. Great communication i highly recommend bringing your vehicle to bimmercarcare!
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 07:56 PM
Frances T. on 09/22/2017
"Customer Service, attention to details, fair pricing and quality work"
I feel that my concerns were addressed and recommendations on service were made fairly. I had several things done and feel that I was treated fairly on the pricing and service rendered which adjusted the problem to my satisfaction.
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 01:58 PM
Andre L. on 09/16/2017
"The best experience"
Very satisfied with the experience. Alex was very knowledgeable and up front. I feel really comfortable with the service. The first time in all my years owning a car that I have complete trust in the service I will receive and the price. Bimmer Car Care and more importantly Alex has a customer for as long as I own a BMW.
Vehicle: BMW Alpina
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 07:34 AM
Nico G. on 09/11/2017
Nico said his vehicle is running well now.
Service Date: 09/01/2017