Jill G.
02/17/2019
Excellent service!
Ownee/operator was very nice and very helpful with questions I had regarding my car maintenance. I will definitely be returning for regular service!!

Robert G.
02/15/2019
Great srvice
Alex and Freddy are top-notch professionals. They are a pleasure to deal with.

02/15/2019
Great team of people to work with
They have been absolutely wonderful to work with and there is no other shop I will take my car too. Thank you for helping our car stay in top shape.

LH
Lisa H.
02/14/2019
The service here is always excellent! I love them!!!

New Lenox, IL
02/11/2019
Quick and professional service
Dropped off vehicle for oil change and all service completed on time. They should ask customer if they want car cleaned, it appeared it was cleaned at an automated car wash. I only want hands touching my vehicle. Otherwise very convenient.

BW
Bill W.
02/09/2019
Close quick
Alex was great.

Car was done quick and they cleaned it which was a bonus. B

LA
Larken A.
02/02/2019
Honest and trust worthy
I am a 1st Time customer and I feel happy and confident that I chose this shop! I felt as if they weren’t trying to get over on me and they knew what they were doing! I will definitely be back, if and when my 2012 BMW needs service!

TG
Timothy G.
01/22/2019
Oil Change
Service is always excellent!

VL
vlad L.
01/10/2019
BMW 2012 X5
Bimmer Care has been a lifesaver! I took my X5 here for maintenance and they found an issue. Rather than charge me for parts and labor they suggested I take the car to the dealership since they were aware of a recall on the bad part. I took their advice and they were right. The dealership fixed the issue free of charge. Bimmer Care could have easily told me a story and made me pay for the labor. I appreciate their honesty. I’ll definitely be back.

Don B.
01/08/2019
Thoughtful, knowlegable.
Repair work accomplished in a creative solid way. Cost was minimized as a result.

FF
Francisco F.
12/30/2018
When I Brought my car in it wasn't in the best condition. Alex gave it some proper care and recommended some work that needed to be done asap and stuff that could wait.
He replaced the head gasket on the motor because it was leaking oil. And when he was done he cleaned the engine bay out from any old oil that leaked out.

He definitely is the go to guy when you need service because you get quality work at a fraction of the cost at a dealership.

Will definitely come back for routine preventative maintenance.

Robert G.
12/26/2018
Alex is a true professional. He provides “second to none” care to BMWs.

BR
Brian R.
BMW 745Li
12/23/2018
Patient, professional, thorough and kind
I recently purchased a 2003 BMW, and the dealer I bought it from was less than truthful...In any event, Bimmer Car Care discovered serious problems with my engine in addition to the original heat valve problem that prompted my initial consultation. Alex answered every question, with tact, patience, and knowledge. He was able to explain everything at the level of questioning, and then able to provide more in-depth information as we problem solved together. I have owned several vehicles across my 30 plus years of driving, and he was able to discuss the pro' and cons of each potential repair. I have always wanted a BMW, although this particular vehicle is being returned to the dealer, on my next BMW purchase I will be bringing my car here to Bimmer for a full diagnostic and for conducting repairs. The customer waiting area is well kept and and professional. I like their use of text and emails to document the scope of our work . The mechanic areas are pristine, sparkling clean. If you have a BMW and love them as much as I do, do yourself and your car a favor and give BIMMER a try. In Alex, I found a great mechanic who easily shares his wealth of experience with BMW, is professional, friendly, and respectful. He runs a very good, auto repair shop and I am lucky to have found them.

Lunel M.
12/23/2018
Great Service - Dealer Service, without paying Dealer prices
Alex and team are very honest, and will not cause you to incur any unnecessary additional expenses. I trust them with my car, and trust that if they diagnose and fix an issue, it is fix. They will go the extra mile in identifying potential issues and will instruct you on preventive care as well. They will answer all your questions and give you a breakdown of cost. I highly recommend them, it's great dealer service without paying dealer prices.

12/17/2018
The team took the time to explain everything to me and provided options on how to service my car. The service was completed quickly and efficiently in a single visit. Thanks!

Renita R.

Good customer service.👍🏽

Sandeep S.
Oak Brook, IL
12/03/2018
Very courteous and thorough , Alex does a great job ver knowledgeable
Amazing service Alex is very knowledgeable would recommend highly

Jerry B.
11/14/2018
J burke
Awesome job

Charlie M.
Audi S4
11/14/2018
Great Shop
5 stars. Excellent customer service and work.