03/21/2020
Always great service
Reliable, friendly professionals. A pleasure to do business with.

PB
Patrick B.
03/20/2020
Scheduling, estimate and service were outstanding

CD
Charles D.
03/18/2020
Alex and his staff provide prompt, courteous, and professional service - worked on my vehicle within my schedule restrictions. Highly recommended!

GA
Gaylon A.
03/11/2020
oil change
great timely service

Brandon B.
02/27/2020
I was initially informed that my visit would take approximately an hour and 30 minutes but to my surprise, I was in and out within 15 minutes. I couldn’t even finish my first cup of coffee! Excellent service and I’d recommend these guys hands down...

TH
Torrence H.
BMW X5 M
02/21/2020
Location and Service
I appreciate the service and the convenient location.

YG
Yvonne G.
Columbus, OH
BMW 750Li
02/14/2020
Consistent and highly competent
Excellent customer service. Always careful and timely.

New Lenox, IL
01/28/2020
BMW scheduled maintenance
Drop off in morning and completed by afternoon. Great location and service.

Ryan B.
01/20/2020
Great service, so glad I found Bimmer
Really knowledgeable and honest group, have been going there since purchased a BMW three years ago. Had one service (was under warranty) at a big local dealer and didn't compare. Would recommend to anyone with a BMW.

Charles C.
01/20/2020
Charles C
J feel that my car is in good hands. The service is great. Any issues my car has is explained in detail in language that a layman can easily process and understand. I feel comfortable with Alex, Freddie and the mechanics in the assurance that the my car is in good hands and the work will be completed to my satisfaction. I would not take my car to any other place than Bimmer!

Jeannette R.
01/11/2020
Great customer service.
The guys at Bimmer care always take care of me and make me feel like my wagon is in good hands. I highly recommend them for your BMW care.

01/10/2020
Bimmer Car Care
Staff was courteous. The service was completed in a timely manner.

Mike H.
BMW 750i xDrive
01/10/2020
Competent and Professional
My BMW 750i had the dreaded drive train error message. Alex and Freddy are honest up front. I won't be able to get to your car right away. When I brought my car in, they got back to me at the time they told me. Quoted me a prIce, my bmw service tech in Barrington said the price was good. got my car back on time, clean and purring like a puma! highly recommended.

Don B.
01/09/2020
Lighting Analysis
Opportunity to review operability of one ‘headlight ‘halo ring’.

Jeff C.
BMW Alpina
01/09/2020
Service extraordinaire!!!!
Freddy and Alex are consummate pros and render extraordinary customer we service beyond measure!!!! Amazing business to be used as an example to all of us.