MT
Mitchell T.
BMW X6 M
03/01/2021
Still trying to find out..
I drove up about 915am the manager check me in, was told it would be a few hours. I called at 130pm pick it up at 2pm, was charged $212 for my oil change my extended warranty was not notified $45 off was suppose to be applied to my bill..

05/25/2020
I"m surprised...
I was a bit bothered by notifications for appointments I didn't schedule over the past month, by both text and email. They were an nuisance. And when I did schedule my maintenance service appointment, I know this my sound petty, I was really disappointed by the lack of car wash. In general, the car washes I've received from you aren't great, but to charge for a premium product and not deliver on the most basic of services was a bit of a downer. I am a first responder; I feel my work has not been compromised in this difficult time, and I don't appreciate compromises on the work I expect to receive. I've recommended you all to colleagues, but now... I dunno.

05/18/2020
Not transparent with the billing
Not transparent with the billing

GC
Greg C.
09/07/2019
Engine light and vibration
I took the car in. I got it back under 24 hours and roughly $800. The engine light went back on the next day and the vibration is still there