Latest Review 14 minutes ago

Fairfax, VA
smart fortwo
10/23/2018
Trust with excellent service
Very dependable service and only as needed parts to be changed.

GC
Greta C.
Hyattsville, MD
10/17/2018
Bimmer Werks Rocks
I take both of my cars to Bimmer Werks.I like that they treat my vehicles like it's their own. The shop floor is clean enough to eat off of. They are always professional and more often exceed any expectations I have
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for all the kind words.  The only thing i have left to say is that you ROCK.

ND
Nancy D.
Alexandria, VA
10/09/2018
Bimmer Werks is the best!!!!!!!!!
I always get excellent service and the prices are very reasonable. Plus, I only trust Amr the owner with my 328 XI BMW and he is great to work with. I highly recommend them.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your continues support.  Always a pleasure to deal with people like you.

Jeffrey T.
10/02/2018
Master Technician w/ Excellent Service & Knowledge on Vehicles !
Amr gave great service today as I needed a battery change and reprogrammed. Along with that he also gave me great insight on my vehicle along with what would be recommended if certain problems occur. Great man, Great knowledge on BMW’s and Great Service!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2018

It was an absoulte pleasure to meet you and thank you for everyting. See you soon.

KN
Kevon N.
Hyattsville, MD
09/17/2018
Why go anywhere else.
I’ve been dealing with Amr(The best mechanic in town) for quite some time and I can’t see myself going anywhere else. I love the fact he honest and get it done correctly the first. Can’t see myself going anywhere else.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so Much we are glad to be your go to mechanical shop for your BMW.

AA
Anonymous A.
09/14/2018
X5 repairs
Great work and honest owner. He repaired my vehicle and explained everything that needed to be done in detail. I liked this aspect of his ability to be transparent with the work that needed to be performed on my vehicle.

09/14/2018
X5 Repairs
I recently had a lot of work that was unexpected done to my X5. The owner was very knowledgeable and really transparent with explaining the details of the work that he performed to get my vehicle operating properly. I will have all future maintenance work done at his shop.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you so much for your patientce looking forward to great realtionship with you.

KT
Keith T.
BMW 750i
09/01/2018
BMW Repairs
Great service and trustworthy estimates
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the oppertunity .

John C.
Oxon Hill, MD
08/17/2018
70,000 mile maintenance
Great job. Explained things in detail. Showed me my old parts and even washed my car.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity we look forward to the next time.

Dianne D.
08/15/2018
Honesty and reliability works for me!
Trusted service
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 08/15/2018

It was a pleasure to meet you and we are glad to get you back on the road.

Donald R.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Donald said he would recommend this business for service.

IT
Ignace T.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Ignace said the service was not as scheduled. He called, but they did not pick up the phone. They did a good job with the repair.

KG
Kennita G.
Halethorpe, MD
07/14/2018
I won’t go anywhere else!
Superior knowledge and experience, Friendly, Professional and by far the cleanest mechanic shop I’ve ever seen!!!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 07/17/2018

We are so blessed to have people like you in our Bimmer Werks family. Am glad everything turned out the way it did and you can start enjoying your car again.

MF
Mike F.
Gaithersburg, MD
BMW M6
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they do great work.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2018

Pleasure as always my friend.

Reinhard B.
Porsche 911
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Reinhard said the employees were nice. They provided competent service. They provided pretty good service on his vehicles brakes. He had an issue with his sun roof after service. The employees could not repair all his service issues.

RD
Ricky D.
Upper Marlboro, MD
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Ricky said he has always been a customer of the business. He used to have the owner work on his vehicle when he worked at a different facility, and when he found out he opened his own place, he made the switch. He is always pleased with the work done, the staff stands by their work, and fixes any problems that may arise. Whenever he has a situation, the staff will be there for him, no matter how busy they are.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you so much, am glad we could get these issues resolved for you and we look forward to a long reltationship.

Dinease G.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said this was his first time at this business. The guy working on his vehicle was not really personable. He would recommend them for service, but he would explain the guy is not a people-person.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 07/16/2018

Must have gotten the wrong guy because we are extremely personable here at this facility, this strikes me as a bit strange and also makes me wonder if you got the right place?

TO
Tyler O.
06/14/2018
A++++
Always there and willing to work with my very busy schedule. Definitely went out of his way on this repair. Thank you! Always recommended. A+ work & price.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you sir, we appricate you and your kind words is the icing on the cake for us.

AA
Ahmed A.
Beltsville, MD
05/30/2018
Fast and great service
Very fast and great service for BMW
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2018

Always a pleasure, please be more pro active with your car so you dont keep running into these type of issues.

GS
George S.
BMW M3
05/27/2018
OIl leak on E36 BMW M3
I appreciated Amr expert knowledge of BMWs when I took my car to correct an oil leak that covered the bottom of the engine and transmission. I was expecting something major but Amr assured me that it was a worn seal at the oil filter housing, which he was able to address in one day.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 05/29/2018

Your welcome and enjoy that car at the Track.