RT
Reid T.
01/16/2019
Pre-purchase inspection
Amr was very helpful in getting a pre-purchase inspection done and was in contact all through the process. Definitely took some of the stress out of the purchase.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 01/16/2019

Very happy to be able to help, enjoy that beautiful car.

EE
Eric E.
Suitland, MD
BMW 740iL
01/15/2019
Great Shop
Very very great shop. Very respectful and honest workers. Workers very knowledgeable about cars. Wouldn’t take my car any wear else
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Music to my ears, sure am glad we got to the bottom of your issues in a timly manner.  Thank you.

Silver Spring, MD
01/08/2019
Repair Work Experience
The diagnosis and repair work is quick and accurate.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your visit into our shop.  I am gald we were able to help in a quick and timley fashion.

EN
Erica N.
Bowie, MD
01/05/2019
Impressive
Amr greeted me, a first-time customer, with a handshake. That initial interaction spoke volumes.

I brought my BMW for regular maintenance. He was quick, yet thorough and I found his rates reasonable. He even let me use his desk because I was teleworking. Although other auto specialists are closer to me, Bimmer Werks is worth the trek. I'm very satisfied, and I'll certainly return.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for coming all the way to Beltsville am sure you passed a few places to get here.  Its always a pleasure to work with people like yourself it makes our jobs easy.  Thank you.

KT
Kenny T.
12/25/2018
Good job.
The place is clean and the owner friendly and most of all they do great work.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for choosing us as your repiar facility we appreciate it.

David B.
Spencerville, MD
12/15/2018
Personal attention to your wants and needs.
I was referred to Amr by a long time friend who had used Amr for many years. He stated to me that he was the best! Well, after having two maintenance services completed on my car, I would concur with my friends assesment. Amr is top notch ! He is a great listener to your needs and offers service assitance even if it requires him to act as your liaison with a BMW authorized dealer. He was very accomodating to my schedule and performed the service immediately while I waited. I will never return to my dealership where I ALWAYS have an unresolved issue either when picking up my car or a few days later. Do yourself a favor and give Amr a try...you won’t regret it.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 01/02/2019

This is a great review to read to start the new year 2019, am greatful to have the skill and the will to be a part of this reward, am blessed with these skills but better yet am surounded by great customers that visit us on a regular bassis.  Welcome to the family.

Anthony B.
Bowie, MD
BMW M5
12/07/2018
Need to find a trustful shop for your broken bimmer?
Bimmer werks always help me with my repairs, better than the stealerships that charges an arm and leg for terrible service. Amr and his team will help with your needs and will go the extra mile for you.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2018

Awesome sauce.

Laurel, MD
BMW 328i
12/07/2018
BMW
Very clean and professional shop.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2018

Its always a pleasure, thank you for choosing us and welcome to the family.

CD
Christine D.
College Park, MD
12/06/2018
Delightful delightful! Fast service. Such a nice mechanic. Beautiful shop!
Unbelievably beautiful shop! Delightful mechanic/owner. Incredibly fast service. Fair price. I’m making this my go to Bimmer shop!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2018

Delightful we are to have you aboard, was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to our new relationship.

Jerry H.
Capitol Heights, MD
11/28/2018
BMW 335i
Bimmer works is a very knowledgeable repair shop that know there stuff.if you want the best service for your BMW and other high end cars give arm a call you will not be disappointed .
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for stopping in, its been a while since we have seen you but alway a pleasure.

11/19/2018
Outstanding Repair Shop
I have been satisfied with every car repair at Bimmer Werks Auto. Amr and his staff are competent, professional and courteous. Estimates are thoroughly explained during the approval process, pricing is fair and the environment is clean. Bimmer Werks also respects their client's time. Receiving the call to pick up my vehicle early/on time is an added bonus.

I highly recommend Bimmer Werks Auto to all BMW owners for repair!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018

We appreciate all the kind words, we strive to stay competent, professional and courteous while providing you service at our state of the art facility.

Carol H.
Beltsville, MD
11/17/2018
Location and professionalism of staff
I was referred to this shop by a family members whose friend had a great experience here. Amr was very accommodating and was able to work on my car while I waited. I will definitely be back.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking your friends advice and trying us at Bimmer Werks. Welcome to the familly and its always great to have our neighbors here in our facility.

BO
Bryant O.
Silver Spring, MD
11/16/2018
In good hands with Bimmer Werks!
Ive been going to Bimmer Werks for almost 2 years since I purchased my 01 330i. Its a dedicated track car and only see's high rpm's so its maintenance is very important and they do a great job of that.

I highly recommend Bimmer Werks to anyone who owns a BMW.

Thanks Amr
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you, it was quite a treat to see your car again.  I know its a race car only, but its still just as fun to work on.  See you next time.

Steve S.
Columbia, MD
11/14/2018
Great work, great service, great price!
I know nothing about cars... But I don’t need to because I’ve got Amr and the team at Bimmerwerks if I need them again. Legitimately the best auto-service experience I have ever had. My X5 drives like new. I am very confident I would have paid almost double at the dealer and not walked away with the thoughtful consultation I got at Bimmerwerks. They made a customer for life!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your confidence in us, we know you passed many shops on your way here and we greatly appricate you and your business.  Welcome to the family.

LT
Lisa T.
Lanham, MD
11/09/2018
Clean professional honest
Love that I can take my car to a place where I can trust the persons servicing my vehicle. Also, appreciate the honest and efficient service I receive. So yes, I highly recommend that persons have their vehicle serviced at BimmerWerks!!!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Thank your for your support, we really do appriciate everything you do for us.

VM
Virgie M.
Upper Marlboro, MD
11/02/2018
Like new!
Amr took care of some work again for me. 1) he completed the work within 24 hours; 2) Pricing was better than nearby dealership, and 3) it drives like NEW!!! Even with almost 200K miles.
Amr takes great care of my baby. I will never bring her any where else!!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2018

We are so glad to get you back on the road, we apreciate your business and your friendship.

John B.
Spencerville, MD
11/01/2018
My 535
Amr doesn't show you with a lot of talk that you can't understand. He explains clearly what my car needs and that what they do.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words, we couldn't do it without you.  Alwasys a pleasure to speak to you.

VW
Valerie W.
10/26/2018
Ole Gal
Amr has been my mechanic for the past 7 years since I purchased a 2002 BMW X5. I would not have any other mechanic work on my SUV because not only do I receive great customer service on a personal note, he also cares for the condition and well being of my ole gal!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the visit, it is always great to see you and to see the Ole Gal is still motoring.

David S.
Elkridge, MD
10/23/2018
Outstanding Service
This is a long overdue review.

Bimmer Werks is the best shop I’ve ever used. I’ve known Amr for 20+ years and he has worked on most of my cars, from a VW Passat to a Porsche 911, and more recently a BMW 335i convertible and a Honda Accord. He can work on anything.

He’s not only incredibly talented, he’s also one of the most honest people I’ve ever known. My only complaint is I moved to Florida and haven’t yet been able to convince Amr to make house calls.

If you want superior work quality from someone who is honest, friendly, and truly cares about their customers, take your car to Bimmer Werks!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Sir.  It is truly sad that you have moved to Florida but one thing gained from this long relationship is Friendship which is very difficult to find in this world today.

AJ
Adam J.
Fairfax, VA
smart fortwo
10/23/2018
Trust with excellent service
Very dependable service and only as needed parts to be changed.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your support.  We appricate that you travel all the way around the beltway to get your cars serviced here with us.