TH
Thomas H.
Ellicott City, MD
10/14/2019
2013 328ix Total Care
I know when I bring the wife's BMW to Amr that he will treat the car like it is his wife driving it. With 70,000 miles on the car, I brought the car in for some routine engine oriented maintenance - first time replacement of the water pump, accessory belt & tensioner. But as a result of his attention to detail he also found and fixed the reason I had little drops of oil in my garage near the wheel wells (those pesky fluid filled control arm bushings). I appreciate the professional work and fair prices Bimmer Werks provides, but I come back as a result of the way they treat their customers.

Bowie, MD
10/11/2019
2008 X5 Great Job
My car was smoking and was just terrible. They fixed it fast and did a great job. They did it at an affordable rate. Bring your BMW here. DO NOT TAKE IT TO THE DEALERSHIP!!! My 2008 X5 drives and feels great!!!

Middletown, MD
BMW M3
10/11/2019
Truly Cares!
Owner cares about your vehicle repairs...Outstanding, Trusted and timely Responses, Technical capabilities of the BMW brand and my old M3 model was on par with Stealerships, with the difference being he wouldn't try to upsell a non-needed repair.
He will be my guy from now on!

3Mils
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

very happy with the way this project turned out, thank you for your patience.  Looking forward to an outstanding relationship.

Marriottsville, MD
10/09/2019
07 BMW 335i Repairs
Amr made this repair experience great, from the quick initial response to an explanation of the work completed. Additionally, he made future repair suggestions with cost effectiveness in mind. Would highly recommend!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you so much for your visit, we appricate the kind words.   So glad we can help, we still have a few things to attack to get you back on good solid ground.  See you soon.

David S.
Herndon, VA
10/01/2019
Best Shop In The Area
Having an older BMW (2007 335i convertible), it's going to need some regular service. Amr once again got my baby back on the road in no time, at a price WAY cheaper than what the dealer would have charged. In 25 years of having my vehicles serviced by Amr, I've never once been treated with the utmost respect, honesty, and trust. As long as Amr is in business and I'm within driving distance (or towing distance!), Amr is my guy.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2019

We have known each other for a long time my friend, what is really interesting that we lost touch until you purchased a BMW and then circle back around and here we are again after years.  It truly is a small world.  Looking forward to the future and I am glad we found you again after all these years of being apart.

BK
Brent K.
Greenbelt, MD
09/25/2019
Solid service
Every time I bring my car here Amr is immediately on top of things telling me exactly what needs to be done and what is unnecessary. He always does straight business, very honorable guy that’s why I always bring my car here.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2019

So nice to read this review by you, we apprecitate it and thank you.

James S.
White Plains, MD
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/21/2019
Great Quality & Customer Service
Quality of work and customer service is AMAZING Very honest and detailed about work needed and being done.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you its always a pleasure.

ZN
Ziad N.
Herndon, VA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
09/20/2019
Best of the Best
Very knowledgeable and skilled in diagnosing and fixing the problem. Also excellent in routine service. The shop is clean. They pay close attention to detail while being mindful of your spending.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs, we know that you pass many places before you reach us.  We appricate it.

Jason B.
Hyattsville, MD
09/19/2019
Great Customer Service
Amr and team provide excellent customer service. I had an urgent repair need and he was able to fit me in the next day at my convenience.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

Always a pleasure and thank you.

FL
Frank L.
Silver Spring, MD
09/18/2019
Exhaust
I made an appointment two days in advance, got there on time and they took my car immediately. Excellent work.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2019

So glad that Dinan mufflers turned out well.  It sounds great and looks great.  Thank you for the opportunity.

Columbia, MD
09/12/2019
Outstanding Service Always
Popped in without an appointment to have a window regulator replaced. Received fast and friendly service as usual while I waited.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you and am glad we can assist you while you wait.

HH
Hector H.
08/30/2019
The best there is with cars
The best when it comes to cars
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you so muck for your visit we appricate the business and you.

Greenbelt, MD
08/20/2019
Trustworthy.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for your visit.

LT
Lisa T.
Lanham, MD
08/14/2019
Repair service bmw 325xi
Enjoy that service is accurate and repair work is completed promptly.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 08/15/2019

Always a pleasure, thank you and let me know what you decided on your stereo.

David C.
Putnam Valley, NY
08/14/2019
Stuck on a road trip and BW bailed me out.
My favorite 2006 330xi decided to blow out the steering rack 240 miles from home. Fortunately, I was only 15 minutes from BW and Amr banged out a new rack and alignment overnight. Two thumbs up! The local BMW dealer wanted me to wait a week for an appointment. No way. Go to BW instead.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2019

It was a pleasure to meet you, and we are very happy we could get you on the road and back to NYC on time.

Anthony B.
Bowie, MD
BMW M5
08/06/2019
They do the impossible!
Many shops wanted an arm and leg to just get the work done and Amr exceeds my expectations and that’s why he is my go to mechanic!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 08/07/2019

it was an adventure that is for sure.  I am glad we all go through it.  M5 V-10 Still has one of the best sounds out there.

GA
Gus A.
08/05/2019
Highest recommendations
Amr is one of the wisest mechanics I have known. His services are thorough as well as prompt and efficient. Again, my family and I cannot express enough our appreciation for the work he has performed on our aging BMW as well as our Subaru!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 08/06/2019

I always have a great enjoyment in reading what people say about me through the services that I provide the general public.  This is one of many examples that just keep a smile on my face and makes me push even harder to help or touch someone on a daily bassis.  Thank you.

EJ
Ericca J.
08/03/2019
Always takes care of my cars needs
I really appreciate the ability to take my car to Bimmer Werks and to get big and small things addressed. Amr gives me the truth on what is really needed at that time and what can wait. He is fair and honest, something I really appreciate. Thanks Bimmer Werks for all you do to keep my car and me on the road.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

All thanks goes to you my dear, we couldn't do it without you.  very happy it was an easy visit.

TL
Tee L.
08/01/2019
Best BMW Repair shop in town
Bummer works is hands down the best repair shop for BMW. Amr will diagnosis the problem at entry and give you a clear honest resolution of what you can do (instead of what you can’t do). The turn around time is usually quick and the shop is cleaner than most dealerships.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2019

It has been a little bit of a hard road for you since your purchase but am glad we have gotten you to happy place.  Thank you

EK
Erik K.
Lanham, MD
07/27/2019
Finally found my mechanic
Had a major issue with my air conditioning with Freon leaking, partly into the cabin. Dangerous. Took the car to two different mechanics and neither would touch it. It required the entire dash to be removed. Labor intensive and expensive. Thought of getting rid of the vehicle. Brought it to Bimmer Werks. Owner was patient, respectful, professional and straight up front with me. He did the work, air works great. Saved my parts to show me. More than anything I appreciated his honesty. He understands something that most businesses miss. You don’t have to make more profit than the job requires, if you treat a customer fairly, you keep that customer and get referrals. He’s got my business. And my BMW that I love driving is back on the road.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 07/29/2019

I am always amazed on what people write about us and their experience with us.  This poor man had taken his car to several facilities only to get refused for repairs.  We took the car in and enjoyed every minute of this repair experience with him.  Thank you so much.