TO
Tyler O.
06/14/2018
A++++
Always there and willing to work with my very busy schedule. Definitely went out of his way on this repair. Thank you! Always recommended. A+ work & price.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you sir, we appricate you and your kind words is the icing on the cake for us.

AA
Ahmed A.
Beltsville, MD
05/30/2018
Fast and great service
Very fast and great service for BMW
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2018

Always a pleasure, please be more pro active with your car so you dont keep running into these type of issues.

GS
George S.
BMW M3
05/27/2018
OIl leak on E36 BMW M3
I appreciated Amr expert knowledge of BMWs when I took my car to correct an oil leak that covered the bottom of the engine and transmission. I was expecting something major but Amr assured me that it was a worn seal at the oil filter housing, which he was able to address in one day.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 05/29/2018

Your welcome and enjoy that car at the Track.

Sarda S.
Capitol Heights, MD
05/23/2018
Just Amazing
Amr is such an honest and helpful person. He is the only guy that can work on my BMW. Amr's work is over the top and he always goes above and beyond!! Thank you so much for being patient and having reasonable prices! It's much appreciated keep up the amazing work! My car runs so smooth now!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2018

Its always an absolute pleasure to work with people like ur self, makes my job so much easier because you let us do our job.  Thank you for your patients.

Darian G.
Washington, DC
05/21/2018
BMW 535 xdrive-suspension
Bimmer Werks did a great job replacing my struts and control arms! They went above and beyond to save me money on a very expensive repair.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for choosing us, enjoy it.

HH
Hector H.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Hector said the business provided good service.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Awesome sauce.

Alex S.
05/01/2018
2010 Honda Accord
Always a pleasure to do business with Amr, he’s always there when we need him. Thank you for a great job on my wife car.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 05/01/2018

The pleasure is all ours Sir and thank you.

CA
Chris A.
04/26/2018
Chris A. In Laurel on 4/25/18
Could not find any better than this, compared with my experience to other service shops. Amr, Owner/Technician is a great guy, had my X5 runs like new. His staffs are very attentive, helpful and very courteous. Highly recommended.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 04/27/2018

Its always a pleasure to deal with good people like yourself.  So glad everything worked out, we will see you on the next one.

Jahi D.
Upper Marlboro, MD
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Jahi said that they did a great job getting him in even though their power was out that day, completed the work necessary and that they know their stuff. The staff have good personalities. However, when he calls for service sometimes no one answers the phone and they lose an opportunity to work on his vehicle.

Dana C.
Beltsville, MD
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Dana said there were problems and everything got straightened out. The employee who assisted him was a great guy.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your repair shop, I had no control over those issue as they stemed from the insurance company.

GG
Gary G.
Hanover, MD
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Gary said they got the work done fast.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for trusting us with ur baby.

Tiffany S.
Brandywine, MD
Land Rover LR4
04/11/2018
You Will Not Be Disappointed
I have a LR4 which I recently took over ownership. I knew a Range Rover dealer will charge me ridiculous prices so I wanted to find a good mechanic shop. A friend of mine recommended Amr and I'm so happy she did! Amr provided impeccable service, he was upfront and walked me through with what I needed without any hassle and the price was excellent. I'll definitely be returning.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

So glad you found a happy home, very nice to meet you and hope this is a beginning to a wonderful relationship.  Thank you.

Dylan D.
Bowie, MD
BMW M5
03/28/2018
Amazing Quality
Worked with insurance to replace my front bumper. Very easy and impressive service!!!!!!!!!
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2018

Always a pleasure my friend to work on your car and to deal with people like urself.  Enjoy

KE
Kenechi E.
Upper Marlboro, MD
BMW 750i
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Charles. He said that the business always does a good job.

RJ
Richard J.
Hyattsville, MD
03/26/2018
Once again I’ve been Impressed
Once again I’ve been impressed with how professional the owner of this business is, I went in to have spacers put on my BMW and I’m use to seeing tech’s just slap them on, but not this TECHNICIAN! He shaved off rust applied some stuff and literally broke down step by step what he was doing and why. I was impressed with everything, this is the only place to have work done if you want it done rite! Thank you
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2018

It is extremely important to do things right the first time, especially if your paying someone to do the job.  I maybe a little OCD but it perfect once am done.  Thank you for your patientce.

WC

Barry T.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/16/2018
Clean
Efficient, courteous, professional and timely service.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 03/17/2018

Always a pleasure to have you.

James B.
Acura TL
03/14/2018 Category: Service
James said the service was a little expensive.

EJ
Ericca J.
03/13/2018
Can't say enough good things about Bimmer Werks.
I had an accident in February and I had my car towed to Bimmer Werks. I have had my car serviced there, but never any body work. I was always happy with the customer service at Bimmer Werks, so I gave them a chance. Well, my insurance company decided my car was a "total loss". I was devastated. I love my car. I was given the choice to buy my car back. I decided right away to buy it back and fix. They took the time to find all of the parts needed and at a good price. Bimmer Werks was instrumental in helping me get my car back to "new". It looks beautiful, even better than before the accident.
Kudos to Bimmer Werks. I will definitely recommend Bimmer Werks to my friends and family.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 03/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words, am extremely happy with the way everything turned out with the car.  Its always a pleasure to be able to help people when it looks like their isn't much hope from insurance companies.

John B.
Spencerville, MD
03/07/2018
Honesty and fair price on repairs.
Amr knows BMW'S so I'm trust his recommendations. His prices for service are very reasonable.
Amr A., Owner/Technician from Bimmer Werks Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2018

Thank you it was nice to see you again.