JZ
Juris Z.
11/13/2019
Friendly, honest, efficient.
It is wonderful to have Bings within walking distance from home. I would still seek them out if they were on the other side of town.

Margaret M.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said the business did a great job. They were courteous and got her vehicle serviced quickly so she could be on her way.

SK
Shannon K.
11/01/2019
Fast and honest service

David C.
Suffield, CT
10/31/2019 Category: Service
David said they treated him well, he is happy with the service and he will continue to go there.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/29/2019
The Very Best
My husband and I have been customers for many years. We buy our Subarus from them and they do all maintenance and repairs. They are knowledgeable, fast, and totally trustworthy.

Sandra W.
10/27/2019
Outstanding service.
Honesty goes a long way when you need the truth about your repairs also up front price. I can depend on Kathy to do that for me. Bings is my go to repair dealer, I would like to mention they also at times sell realizable automobiles on the lot, I know my friend brought one, it’s still on the road great car.

Kendra S.
Rumford, RI
10/26/2019
The Best customer service!
We had our daughters vehicle towed to Bings from Springfield College. The repairs were done quickly and for a great price. The Customer service was the best we’ve experienced in a long time! We felt relieved to have found Bings and will definitely go back for all auto service needs while our daughter is attending Springfield College.

David B.
Chicopee, MA
Chevrolet Corvette
10/22/2019
Bing’s is the Absolute Best - 5 Stars
Don’t waste your time and money going anywhere else. Bing’s is really second to none. Professional friendly service should be their motto.

Douglas M.
10/21/2019
Immediate attention to vehicle problems. Have been fortunate to be able to drop off vehicle and get back within hours. Last time was battery issue. Fixed in about two hours time.
Speed in solving problems

Maria G.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Maria said she's been using this business for years, they were trust worthy and they were good at they did.

VM
Victoria M.
Longmeadow, MA
10/15/2019
Honest
My experience with Bing Auto Service has been nothing short of perfection. They are friendly, dependable, fair and most importantly trustworthy.
My first time going for work on our vehicle they ALL treated me as if I was a long lost friend. I was determined at that visit that I was going to remain a customer.

Clayton B.
Somers, CT
Volvo XC90
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Clayton said they are fantastic.

Craig H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/09/2019
Quality Caring Service
I thank y’all for your professional mechanical service you always provide me for my little MINI. All of you are the best...believe me I have tried the rest! The quality caring service you provide me is much appreciated. I carry your cards and hand them out to my friends!

Teresa M.
Longmeadow, MA
10/02/2019
The absolute best
The staff at Bings are always friendly- I 100% trust their advice and suggestions when it comes to my car. They’ve never gouged me and prices are always reasonable. They are a trustworthy staff who knows their stuff!

Jeremiah C.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Jeremiah said his overall experience was good. It was very fast and thorough.

IG
Irene G.
Jeep Compass
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Irene said she was a walk in customer. The employee there was awesome and accommodating. She said whatever she needed he provided. He was really friendly and nice.

AG
Andrew G.
Florence, MA
Buick Park Avenue
09/20/2019
Bings Foreign Auto
Thanks very much to Bings for excellent service on our Buick. You always go above and beyond. We recommend them highly!

BO
Brian O.
Mercury Milan
Excellent Auto Service Shop
Honest repair shop. Competitive pricing. Quality work. Recommend Bing's without reservation.

Joe F.
Chevrolet Uplander
Quality Service
Great service at a fair price. No surprise add ons, you're always informed of everything up front.

Robert B.
Southwick, MA
Toyota Sequoia
Always fixes the problem
We have come to this repair shop for many years, great service, always accommodating. The problem is always fixed timely and for a fair and reasonable price.Highly recommend, we come from Southwick and wouldn't go any place else.