07/07/2021

Raul O.
Levittown, PA
Toyota Supra
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Raul said that he deals with the business on a weekly basis. They do some work for him.

LC
LOUIS C.
Ford E450 Super Duty
05/26/2021
Routine Maintenance
Always feel good about taking my vehicle to Bitner. Fine job, decent price. Confident in their work

MARTIN M.
Mazda B2300
05/14/2021
Very Professional
Awesome family,always take care of you like family
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.  We're so glad you're happy with our services on your Mazda!

DEBBIE C.
Lawrence Township, NJ
Ford Police Interceptor
05/13/2021
You take care of my whole car, not just what is broken.
I have confidence when I pick up my car/truck that it is ready to drive and it has had a through going over.
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.  It's our main goal to keep our customers safe on the road, and we're so happy you leave feeling comfortable knowing we've taken care of your vehicle.

Lawrence Township, NJ
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
04/20/2021
Gets the job done quickly
It’s a piece of fire apparatus we take it in in the morning he lubes and change the oil gives it a once over has it back to us by the end of day he uses quality parts in the very best oil on the market and has been keeping our machine in tiptop shape I love dealing with this company
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 05/17/2021

We're so glad we could make this part of your job easy and that you trust us with your equipment.   Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Jeff B.
Palmyra, NJ
Ford Bronco
04/18/2021
Bronco
They did great work on getting my Bronco up and running again. You can tell they know what they are doing and still envoy the work that they do.
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your service.  We're so glad you were satisfied with the job on your Bronco!

The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you for trusting us with your Bronco.  We're glad you felt confident with our services.  You're right - we enjoy what we do and using our many years of experience to get the job done right is our main objective.

Christine M.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
04/15/2021
Subaru 2008
From the time I spoke with Scott and Mark, they both where professionals and in depth in what my Subaru needed. They did a fantastic job on my car. I can’t believe all the work they did, only took them a week. How amazing is their work is. I’ll be for sure referring everyone to Bitner Automotive. Thanks again everyone. Christine M.
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service.  It was our pleasure, and we're glad you were happy with the job!

CR
Chuck R.
Cream Ridge, NJ
Acura Integra
04/09/2021
Outstanding job engine looks brand new. Everyone at Bitner Automotive is super friendly and helpful. Everyone is always ready to answer all your questions.
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 04/12/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.  We're so glad you were happy with our service and good luck this season!

PI
Paul I.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/03/2021
Owner
Owner very nice n I’m very happy with the service n I’ll b bringing another car for work soon
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 04/08/2021

Thanks for taking time to give us a review, we're so glad you were satisfied with your experience!  We'll look forward to seeing you again soon.

NM
Neil M.
HUMMER H2
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Neil said they did a fantastic job. He was very pleased with the service.

Javier R.
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Javier said that they're very knowledgeable and knew what had to be done. They got the engine together and his vehicle is running great. Another place was going to charge him 1000$ and this place only cost him 500$. They did an amazing job and at an amazing price. They're more than happy to help and make things work. He was blown away by their service.

GS
Gbolahan S.
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Gbolahan said the reception was excellent and the attention to his vehicle was good. He appreciates the service provided by this business.

Rodney G.
GMC Terrain
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Rodney said everything was pretty straight forward although he did not get the work done.

NC
Nicholas C.
Bordentown, NJ
Jeep Gladiator
12/04/2020
Great place, reliable and fair.
Scott and the Bitner team are great. They have been taking care of my cars for at least 5 years. I now have a new vehicle and have entrusted them with the service from the beginning.