Daniel D.
New Jersey
Ram Pickup
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said that the place gave him excellent service, he has already recommended them.

Brad S.
Howell, NJ
02/07/2020
I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my vehicles!!!
I only just discovered Bitner Automotive over the last year, but they have been indispensable in that time with help on tuning my race car to keep my program competitive, and now I am taking all my vehicles there for them to service. They just recently went over a used Ford 7.3L F250 that I acquired, and they went above and beyond to make it run right and road worthy. I won’t take my vehicles anywhere else.
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 02/11/2020

Thanks again for the continued support!  It's a pleasure working with you and we're so happy you're satisified with both our machine shop and our repair shop.

AN
ANGIE N.
Nissan Sentra
02/04/2020
Carl’s review
Bitner Automotive provides great, reliable service at a reasonable price. They’re expertise is unmatched in the region’s automotive repair world.
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 02/11/2020

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review!  It's our pleasure to serve you and we're so happy your satisfied with our shop.

Debbie C.
Lawrence Township, NJ
Jaguar XJ
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Debbie said she appreciates the business' good service.
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 02/11/2020

Thanks for being a loyal customer and taking the time to review the shop!  It's our pleasure to service your vehicles.

BR
BETH R.
Mazda CX-7
01/19/2020
Trust them 100%
How would u feel about an auto repair company who only does what needs to be done and does it right...every time I leave with my car I know my car is has been checked over and I’m good till the next time.. to me that feeling is priceless.. And they always call before they do anything.. if this sounds like the way you want you and you car to be treated then take yourself to Bittner.. you won’t be disappointed..
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you Beth!  We consider it a privilege to take care of your vehicle and we're so glad you're happy with your experiences here at the shop!

AD
Anthony D.
Wrightstown, NJ
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said the business does a great job.

Bill M.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Bill said the service was great. He said he's more than pleased. He said he's been there before. He said he was surprised when they called him and made suggestions and one of those suggestions was something he already had fixed on his vehicle.

NH
Nick H.
New Jersey
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Nick said his experience was good.

RL
Robert L.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Robert said that he bothered them throughout the service and they didn't give him any grief about it.

AN

Wilson E.
Dodge Durango
12/29/2019
Customer service
Customer service, and the professionalism makes bitner unique, this place is highly recommend.

NC
Nicholas C.
Bordentown, NJ
12/25/2019
Good Advice
I brought my car to the dealership for recall work, and they told me my car had some issues. Brought it in for Scott and the crew to check, nothing wrong, saved me at least $500

BO
Brian O.
Pennington, NJ
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Brian said they fixed everything properly, they got it done in a reasonable amount of time. He has been dealing with them for a very long time that's why he uses them, he is very satisfied.

LC
LOUIS C.
12/08/2019
another excellent job
If you want your car repaired properly at a reasonable cost go to Bitner. They've never disappointed us!

Chris M.
Pennington, NJ
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he is satisfied with the business.