CR
Chuck R.
Cream Ridge, NJ
Acura Integra
04/09/2021
Outstanding job engine looks brand new. Everyone at Bitner Automotive is super friendly and helpful. Everyone is always ready to answer all your questions.
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 04/12/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.  We're so glad you were happy with our service and good luck this season!

PI
Paul I.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/03/2021
Owner
Owner very nice n I’m very happy with the service n I’ll b bringing another car for work soon
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 04/08/2021

Thanks for taking time to give us a review, we're so glad you were satisfied with your experience!  We'll look forward to seeing you again soon.

NM
Neil M.
HUMMER H2
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Neil said they did a fantastic job. He was very pleased with the service.

Javier R.
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Javier said that they're very knowledgeable and knew what had to be done. They got the engine together and his vehicle is running great. Another place was going to charge him 1000$ and this place only cost him 500$. They did an amazing job and at an amazing price. They're more than happy to help and make things work. He was blown away by their service.

GS
Gbolahan S.
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Gbolahan said the reception was excellent and the attention to his vehicle was good. He appreciates the service provided by this business.

Rodney G.
GMC Terrain
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Rodney said everything was pretty straight forward although he did not get the work done.

NC
Nicholas C.
Bordentown, NJ
Jeep Gladiator
12/04/2020
Great place, reliable and fair.
Scott and the Bitner team are great. They have been taking care of my cars for at least 5 years. I now have a new vehicle and have entrusted them with the service from the beginning.

Ruben M.
Suzuki Samurai
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Ruben said they are the best in town.

BR
BETH R.
Mazda CX-7
11/20/2020
My car is always happy when I leave..and so am I!!
I can’t say enough positive things about Bittner.. As a female I will always frequent a place where I can take my car to be fixed and know that only what needs to be done is what they will tell me I need to address.. I trust them 100% and when I leave I know that my car and whatever issues it had are taken care of and that we both are safe and secure.. love this place!!!
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We aim to make our customers feel safe in their vehicles when they leave our shop.  And as a women owned company, we are really happy we can make you feel comfortable with our service.

KC
Kevin C.
Oldsmobile
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said they are prompt and the service was and is good.

BG
Bruce G.
Vincentown, NJ
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said Mark is fantastic. His mother is great. They do great by him.

Columbus, NJ
Subaru Legacy
11/13/2020
Thank you!
You are all very helpful, caring, and friendly! I appreciate your concern in being sure we get good service for fair and reasonable prices!
Thanks very much!

FM
FELIX M.
Bordentown, NJ
11/12/2020
There when we need them.
Used Bitner for quite a while and always pleased with the service. Would definitely recommend them to others.

Troy B.
Hamilton Township, NJ
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Troy said he was satisfied with all aspects of the service.

DO
Don O.
Hamilton Township, NJ
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Don said they came highly recommended