Rodney G.
GMC Terrain
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Rodney said everything was pretty straight forward although he did not get the work done.

NC
Nicholas C.
Bordentown, NJ
Jeep Gladiator
12/04/2020
Great place, reliable and fair.
Scott and the Bitner team are great. They have been taking care of my cars for at least 5 years. I now have a new vehicle and have entrusted them with the service from the beginning.

Ruben M.
Suzuki Samurai
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Ruben said they are the best in town.

BR
BETH R.
Mazda CX-7
11/20/2020
My car is always happy when I leave..and so am I!!
I can’t say enough positive things about Bittner.. As a female I will always frequent a place where I can take my car to be fixed and know that only what needs to be done is what they will tell me I need to address.. I trust them 100% and when I leave I know that my car and whatever issues it had are taken care of and that we both are safe and secure.. love this place!!!
The Team at B. from Bitner Automotive responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We aim to make our customers feel safe in their vehicles when they leave our shop.  And as a women owned company, we are really happy we can make you feel comfortable with our service.

KC
Kevin C.
Oldsmobile
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said they are prompt and the service was and is good.

BG
Bruce G.
Vincentown, NJ
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said Mark is fantastic. His mother is great. They do great by him.

Columbus, NJ
Subaru Legacy
11/13/2020
Thank you!
You are all very helpful, caring, and friendly! I appreciate your concern in being sure we get good service for fair and reasonable prices!
Thanks very much!

FM
FELIX M.
Bordentown, NJ
11/12/2020
There when we need them.
Used Bitner for quite a while and always pleased with the service. Would definitely recommend them to others.

Troy B.
Hamilton Township, NJ
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Troy said he was satisfied with all aspects of the service.

DO
Don O.
Hamilton Township, NJ
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Don said they came highly recommended

KK
Karin K.
Lawrence Township, NJ
09/30/2020
Alternator Replacement
The alternator on my Honda Pilot gave out 36 hours before leaving on a long family road trip. I had the vehicle towed to Bitner and the team had it fixed up perfectly on the same day. They patiently answered all my questions and I felt confident that the work had been done correctly and the vehicle would be sound to drive on our road trip. It was a great experience and I highly recommend Bitner for all your car repair needs.

KA
Ken A.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Ken said quick service.

John L.
Edison, NJ
Dodge Durango
09/25/2020 Category: Service
John said he is always happy with the service and he is thankful for such great service.

VG
Victor G.
Jeep Liberty
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Victor said they did a good job on the vehicle. The customer service was good and polite. He was pretty happy with them.

DE
Dave E.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Dave said his vehciel is running properly. It had serious ignition problems. This was the only place in 16 months that could straighten it out. They diagnosed the problem and now the vehicle is running like it's brand new. He goes back there any time he has a serious problem.