MIKE R.
Swedesboro, NJ
Chevrolet Suburban
05/29/2020
Good as always
like always happy with the service provided

PK
PAT K.
Haddon Heights, NJ
Subaru Impreza
05/24/2020
Oil change and check up
Black’s always provides excellent service, fast and efficient

BRIAN M.
Collingswood, NJ
05/21/2020
Knowledgeable staff who are as personable as they are knowledgeable.
Great place. They run the place professionally, and efficiently. They are always willing to explain the work and also help with any questions.

NF
NICK F.
05/18/2020
I’ll use them every time.
They helped me through every step of the way with getting my Tahoe running i strongly recommend them to everybody. They also had it fixed fast. Thanks again for fixing my Tahoe.

CK
Charles K.
Collingswood, NJ
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the technicians are professional, efficient and on time. The service is on point.

John C.
New Jersey
Ford Transit Connect Van
05/07/2020 Category: Service
John said this business is the best and they are the only place he trusts with his vehicle.

DAVID R.
Bellmawr, NJ
Chrysler Pacifica
05/04/2020
My car is 14 years old. They have managed to keep me up and running for years. They have been great with getting right to the problem, fixing it and getting me right back on the road again. I will continue to go to them with any vehicle I have whether it be new or old.

Mike M.
Runnemede, NJ
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Mike said this business did a good job for an affordable price.

Brenda B.
Kia Rio
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said she has been going to this place for years and they always do a good job with her vehicle.

BJ
brian J.
Haddonfield, NJ
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Brian said the business always accommodates his schedule. They always give him a complete explanation as to what repairs are required. They always keep track of future repairs. They are really on top of maintaining his repairs.

CO
CHRISTINE O.
Mazda CX-5
04/04/2020
Always quick, efficient service, very professional

SA
SCOTT A.
04/01/2020
Black's is awsome
Mike and the Black's team are consistently fair, honest, and very good at their trade. They are competitive with pricing but I would choose Black's before someone else because of the many positive experiences since I started coming here.

RA
Rich A.
Monroeville, NJ
Dodge Journey
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Donna. She said they have been going there forever, they take care of them and they love them.

KG
Kent G.
03/16/2020
Amazing service! The best!
The first time I went to Black's Auto I had no choice. My car broke down and was towed to the closest mechanic near me. I couldn't have been luckier! My entire engine seized up because the last person to do my oil change (I stupidly went to a Mom & Pop place that shall not be mentioned) did not put my oil filter on correctly. Black's not only fixed my car PERFECTLY, they suggested that I should reach out to my insurance and argue that the problem was not my fault. They were right! GEICO paid for the repairs and went after the place that did my oil change. Black's had to pull my entire engine and put in a new (used) one. It was a ton of work and they executed it perfectly. My car runs better than it did and I will go to Black's for my auto needs for the rest of my life. Thank you!!!

SR
Stephanie R.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Stephanie said this business is awesome.