CO
CHRISTINE O.
Mazda CX-5
01/04/2019
tire change
excellent, helpful and fast service.

RICHARD B.
W Colls, NJ
Saturn Outlook
01/03/2019
great guy and great service
Mike is an honest guy who does great work. We've been going to him for over 15 years.

Somerdale, NJ
01/02/2019
Always Awesome
I've been coming to Blacks for years. They've maintained three of my cars to date . They've always been fair, honest and when they do the work it only needs to be done once. Two years ago, I moved a little over an hour away. I still come back.

In my mind, their team is one of a kind. I got lucky years ago when someone referred them to me. If you're reading this, the same Good Fortune is just happened to you.

While I think most people don't enjoy the thought of taking their car to the mechanic, I don't worry anymore. For me that's huge.

PH
Paul H.
Mazda CX-7
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Paul said they are reasonably priced and do a good job

RT
ROB T.
Pilesgrove, NJ
12/27/2018
I trust no one except Black's auto
I have been servicing all my vehicles at Black's for many years. I trust no one except Mike when it comes to servicing my vehicles. The work he does is the best in the industry and the prices for repairs are always very fair. In fact I'm usually surprised at the price he charges because I think he under charges

BW
Bob W.
Haddonfield, NJ
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he trusts the business and the staff are honest.

BF
Brian F.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business is fantastic.

Lou S.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Lou said the business did a good job, in one day. He does appreciate all the work they did and he recommends them to others.

DONNA D.
Runnemede, NJ
12/18/2018
Great Service!!
I have been going to Black's over 20+ years and I never had a problem. Their prices are great and your car is in and out the same day.

JOHN B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Buick Rainier
12/12/2018
Great work at great prices
These guys do high quality work at good prices. They will tell you if you don't need to repair something you don't need to or can wait.
They don't upsell or over charge.
I have used them for over 20 years and tell anyone looking for car repair, to use them.

Stratford, NJ
12/01/2018
Fine job on the car maintenance per usual.
Black's continues as the place for me where I can take a significant auto problem for a second opinion. I fully trust that the 2nd opinion will be the only one I should consider.

RAYMOND S.
11/30/2018
car service
Black's Auto Service ALWAYS does a great job in servicing my vehicles. They provide a fair and honest price for their work and do not try to up-sell items that are not needed.

Theresa S.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Chevrolet Suburban
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Theresa said they are the best

RAYMOND S.
11/15/2018
car service
The folks at Black's always provide excellent service. Even when you have an emergency repair they fit you into their schedule.

JAY S.
Dodge Ram Van
11/14/2018
Friendliness, incredibley reliable and always accurate with diagnosis
The guys at Blacks are extremely reliable and professional. Vehicle is always ready and fixed immediately. I would not take any of my vehicles to another place including the dealer. For my money and peace of mind, Blacks Auto is the only place to go.

Raven H.
Hyundai Accent
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Raven said the service was quick. It was great service and the work was done well.

CL
CHAUNDRA L.
Haddon Heights, NJ
Nissan Pathfinder
11/08/2018
Excellent, professional service!
I've used Black's for years to service and repair my personal vehicles. Their pricing for standard maintenance is reasonable. When repairs are needed they always explain the problem and the most cost effective solution. Based on my positive personal experience with Black's, as a fleet manager, I began using them to service our small fleet of eight company vehicles. I am very satisfied with their service. They are seasoned professionals with the knowledge and expertise to address a wide range of concerns for our diverse fleet.

TT
Tj T.
Cadillac CTS-V
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Tj said that they did a good job.

Tom S.
Lincoln Continental
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he would recommend this facility for service.

KATHIE S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2018
Sorry!
Despite 2 attempts, the issue still exists. Too many things happening for me personally to bring it back right away but I would love for a resolution. Black's is a great place but the problem persists and needs to be corrected.