AR
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
03/11/2019
I always receive fast service and quality work in a friendly atmosphere at Blair's! Kudos!

03/04/2019
Being able to schedule my appointment.
Thank you (Tony & Tom) for the current and passed services on my car. I am a very happy and pleased customer.

TD
Taylor D.
Honda Civic Sedan
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said she has used the business for years and has never had an issue with the service.

GH
Gregory H.
Philadelphia, PA
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said the business did a great job.

David W.

KK
Kristyn K.
Levittown, PA
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Kristyn said the employees were very thorough. They completed service very quickly. They completed service at a reasonable price.

Michael B.
Chrysler Sebring
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff did good service.

ES
Edmund S.
Pontiac Bonneville
01/21/2019
excellant work and honest
Tony is one of the best mechanics I ever new and his work is always top notch

DJ
Dennis J.
Pennsylvania
Chevrolet Aveo
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the customer service was great.

01/07/2019
Being able to schedule my appointment.
I am very pleased with the current and passed services to my car.

Suzanne S.
12/31/2018
Reasonable, knowledgeable, quick
They listened to me, and knew what the problem was. It was taken care of immediately and the price was reasonable.

AL
Angela L.
Jeep Compass
12/29/2018
Very nice,explain everything to you and there are professional
They do a wonderful job

David R.
GMC Envoy
12/28/2018
Reliable-Dependable-Family Owned
Highly recommend this family owned auto service center. Very pleased with service.

EC
Ernest C.
Acura MDX
12/13/2018
Quality work and very reasonable prices.
We have been taking our cars to Blair's for 25yrs. Everything from old Mustangs to new BMW's. Always great service, convenient appointments and reasonable prices. Tony is a very honest man.

12/10/2018
Being able to schedule my appointment.
I am very pleased with the current and passed services to my car.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Levittown, PA
Kia Optima
12/09/2018
Inspection, Oil change
Tony is always there to help.

Anthony M.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/08/2018
My heat works great again.
They are great and friendly very knowledgeable mechanics. They save me money when and where they can. Very cool.

Margaret S.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/05/2018
Trustworthy and reliable
Have been taking my car to Blair's for many years and have never been disappointed with their service. Always feel that they are fair and trustworthy.

DEWAYNE G.
Riverside, NJ
12/01/2018
Top Notch Service!!!
Whenever I bring my vehicles in for service, Tony always takes care of my vehicle needs. He is fair and honest and a good person. He has a ton of pride in the services he provides. I never have had any negative issues during any if my visits. Over 15 years of friendship and trust! I recommend Blairs to anyone that has vehicle issues that require attention! His prices are really good too. No surprises, your bill is right in line with the estimate! I will continue to give Blairs my business at every opportunity!