BC
Barbara C.
12/10/2018
Being able to schedule my appointment.
I am very pleased with the current and passed services to my car.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Kia Optima
12/09/2018
Inspection, Oil change
Tony is always there to help.

Anthony M.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/08/2018
My heat works great again.
They are great and friendly very knowledgeable mechanics. They save me money when and where they can. Very cool.

Margaret S.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/05/2018
Trustworthy and reliable
Have been taking my car to Blair's for many years and have never been disappointed with their service. Always feel that they are fair and trustworthy.

DEWAYNE G.
Riverside, NJ
12/01/2018
Top Notch Service!!!
Whenever I bring my vehicles in for service, Tony always takes care of my vehicle needs. He is fair and honest and a good person. He has a ton of pride in the services he provides. I never have had any negative issues during any if my visits. Over 15 years of friendship and trust! I recommend Blairs to anyone that has vehicle issues that require attention! His prices are really good too. No surprises, your bill is right in line with the estimate! I will continue to give Blairs my business at every opportunity!

Stephen M.
11/30/2018
State Inspection and Maintenance
I made an appointment for an oil change first thing in the morning and would wait while it was being done. The day before my appointment I realized my inspection would expire in two days. I called Blair’s back and they said they would fit it in. I got there when they opened and they took the car right in. The inspection revealed the back brakes needed replacement after 57,000 miles. The parts were ordered immediately and installed. I was out of there by 9:45. I was really appreciative of how Tony made this happen. Great service, great prices too.

Crystal H.
11/19/2018
Great fast service!
I was referred by neighbor and I am glad I gave Blair's a shot! It was quick and I was in and out. I will definitely be using them in the future.

BC
Barbara C.
11/05/2018
Being able to schedule my appointment.
I am very pleased with the current and passed service to my car.

RP
Rebecca P.
Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2018
Great work, reasonably priced!!
Professional, personable, overall reasonable prices for my car. I was in and out in a timely manner. Thank you for solving my vehilce issues quickly!!

GW
George W.
Fairless Hills, PA
Nissan Frontier
10/30/2018 Category: Service
George said he thinks this is one of the most honest mechanics in the area and he really appreciates that.

Clinton S.
Dodge Dakota
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Clinton said he would recommend this business for service.

Joanne M.
Morrisville, PA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Joanne said she has gone there for years and would recommend the business for service.

Lilllian S.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Lillian said the service was good and they did a good job.

EL
Edwin L.
Buick Park Avenue
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Edwin said he is satisfied with all the work that he had done here.

10/05/2018
Best service!!
Tony and his team are the best ... they’re super flexible and very honest. I have had nothing but excellent experiences here!

TA
Thomas A.
Newtown, PA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the business does very good work.

James B.
Trenton, NJ
09/13/2018
The Best!!
My experience was awesome, overall you couldn’t ask for anything more in a mechanic, honesty and integrity and a tremendous mechanic!! I will not take my car anywhere else ever again!

BR
Bobbi R.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said they have never done her wrong. She would take the vehicle back any time.

SR
Susan R.
Croydon, PA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she likes the business. They're very good to her and do a great job.

VC
Virginia C.
Nissan Murano
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Virginia said that the place's service was very good.