Overall Rating 3.4285714/5Overall Rating 3.4285714/5Overall Rating 3.4285714/5rating 3.4285714rating 3.4285714
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

Barbara B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
very convient
liked that the work was done and that the part and needed to be ordered did not keep my vehicle from not passing inspection, Knowing that the last time I was in for an oil change that there were recalls and that these were taken care of. One had something to do with the undercoating and now that the front side marker light socket etc needs to be replaced I would like to know should this be covered by the recall, I just bought the used Hyundai last march and am concerned that there was not I complete inspection done on the vehicle. I donot remember the dates from the recalls and have concern that they should have taken care of before I bought the car. Please advise.
Barbara Braun

VM
Victoria M.
Bellefonte, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
A+ service as usual
Routine oil change, all went very smoothly. My front brake pads needed to be replaced soon, and my inspection is due in March, so they offered to do it all in one trip so I didn’t have to come back again in March. I already knew my brake pads were starting to go, but I was waiting for the dealership to tell me it was time. I got it all done in about an hour and a half. Everyone is very friendly and helpful as usual.

Julianne H.
Great Service as always
The service staff are always helpful and keep me informed.

WR
William R.
Beech Creek, PA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
It's not a chore to go there for service, it's a pleasure.
Service and repairs are always completed promptly and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Bellefonte, PA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
5 stars

2010 Hyundai Elantra To
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Easy drop off, quick service
A smooth experience for an oil change and tire rotation.
Shawn R., SERVICE MANAGER from Blaise Alexander Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for swinging by!!!!

Daniel D.
Alexandria, PA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and attentive to any questions I may have.
Overall very good

CP
Chester P.
Philipsburg, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant, professional, reasonable
Have. bought 5 Hyundai at B-A in 15 years.

JE
Jaime E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome people
I will definitely tell my friends that they should buy their next car here. Super great service.

FF
Fredrick F.
Osceola Mills, PA
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
Reliable, Honest, and Efficient Service every time. Thanks
Shawn R., SERVICE MANAGER from Blaise Alexander Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Love it!!!  Thanks sir.  Always our pleasure seeing you and your vehicle!!!

RP

John I.
Millheim, PA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2019 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the recent service on my Hyundai.

Michael S.
Boalsburg, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Again as I have stated before this is the best auto service department that I have ever delta with in the 50 plus years that I have been driving. They treat you with respect and always answer any and all questions. I do appreciate that because I also deal with customer service and I also treat my customers the same. The same way that I would like to treated.

blaise
great service

AY
Annette Y.
Milesburg, PA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
One word: INTEGRITY
My dad was a mechanic. People took their cars to him because he was a man of integrity and could solve their problems. He treated each vehicle he worked on as if it belonged to one of his family which meant making sure the vehicle was better & safer then when it was first brought in. He also treated his customers like family. He was THE best mechanic (and dad, too).

Those are just some of the reasons why I take my car to Blaise Alexander Hyundai. It's kind of like "going home" for me in a way. From the moment I set foot inside, the staff treats me as if I'm the most important person they are going to see that day. Blaise Alexander is a company with the utmost integrity. They are fair, honest, and work diligently to solve my cars' problems. And, of course, I'm treated like family.

My dad wanted the absolute best for me, and if he was here, he would want me to be right where I am -- at Blaise Alexander. Thanks to everyone at Blaise Alexander for the courteous and best service you provide.

Tyrone, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Car was not done
second time I came to pick up my car after using the drop off service. They had my car for 8 hours and I came to pick it up and it still was a bit ready on time.

Dorothy H.
Martinsburg, PA
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy Hershberger
Very polite and compassionate
My daughter -in-law bought a car at Blaise Alexander within the last six months
Shawn R., SERVICE MANAGER from Blaise Alexander Hyundai responded on 02/03/2019

Happy she is now a part of the family!

Houtzdale, PA