Overall Rating 3.583335/5Overall Rating 3.583335/5Overall Rating 3.583335/5rating 3.583335rating 3.583335
Overall Rating 1.91667/5rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667

Christina S.
Williamsport, PA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
From the time I called to make the appointment to when my car was delivered back, the entire experience was positive.

Kathleen B.
Reedsville, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Employees!
Your employees are so courteous, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly! I love coming into your service area and the dealership. I just recommended you to a friend of mine at work, who purchased a vehicle from you last night.
Shawn R., SERVICE MANAGER from Blaise Alexander Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We appreciate the “word of mouth” recommendation!!! Thank you so much!!!

SHAWN REED
SERVICE MANAGER
814-234-2886
SREED@BLAISEALEXANDER.COM

MK
Marilyn K.
Counter staff was great!
The gentlemen at the counter were very nice and professional to work with.
I appreciated the buzzer system you use to notify the customer the car is finished.
I appreciated the car wash!
( a sign on College Ave would help prevent customers from going to the wrong side of the building like I did)

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great people, great service, wouldn't go anywhere else.

Robert S.
Shirleysburg, PA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Work done properly
Was not vacuumed like I asked, but work was good

Port Matilda, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service at Blaise Hyundai - friendly people!
Always good service at Blaise Hyundai!

RP
Ronald P.
Boalsburg, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Caring staff.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Timely, I was a walk-in and they took me right away. Trust their diagnosis and work; worlds better than the corporate garages.

RJ
Robert J.
Altoona, PA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Very disappointed
They fall short of basic expectations.
Shawn R., SERVICE MANAGER from Blaise Alexander Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

It definitely seems as if we dropped the ball here. I will call you shortly to discuss how we will make things right. thanks for your input.

Charles W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Timely and Friendly
Although leery about taking our car to a (any) dealer for inspection, we had a great experience. The service was easy to schedule, fast, friendly and, best of all, no pressure or up-selling services.

Martha P.
Duncansville, PA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
service
Excellent and fast service. Friendly and courteous employees.

Janice A.
Boalsburg, PA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Great Service!
This is my third car fro the dealership and I have had all my cars serviced there. They are fabulous and super friendly. I always request my favorite mechanic and they make sure that happens.
They wash the car before they bring it out. I always wait for the car and they are fast and efficient.

RL
Richard L.
Mill Hall, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Pat
Excellent service & I really appreciate the shuttle service!

DK
David K.
Roaring Spring, PA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Quick service, no pressure
We had an appointment to have our 2011 Hyundai repaired. The car was in the shop on time and completed within 2 hours. The complaint we had was repaired under warranty (2011 vehicle with 97,000+ miles) and the shop completed 2 recalls. Our bill was $0. They even washed it when they were done!!

KR
Karen R.
Rebersburg, PA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Blaise has always given me great service.
I give Blaise 5 stars

Jo B.
Altoona, PA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Proud to be a part of the Blaise Alexander Family!!
I am from Altoona and after a bad experience at Dean Patterson, I sought out another place to take my vehicle. And I made a great choice with Blaise Alexander!! From the very first visit to our most recent..... they have been like a true car family!! I thought my last visit was going to be a $3000 fix and they found the issue and it was a $280 fix!! They searched and found the problem and fix ONLY what was defective!! How refreshing !!! PROUD TO BE A PART OF THE BLAISE ALEXANDER FAMILY!!

MT

Huntingdon, PA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Quality People Doing a Quality Job
The day I was in to have an oil change and turn signal light bulb changed the service area was extremely busy. The folks working behind the counter were working as hard and as fast as they could. While I had to wait longer on this day than on most, the guy who checked me out took the time to walk out to my car and check out my car's Bluetooth phone system. He was able to help me get my phone paired to the car and solve my problem. That's the kind of personal service I've come to expect at Blaise Alexander Hyundai.
Shawn R., SERVICE MANAGER from Blaise Alexander Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Glad to hear that the little extra goes a long way.

SHAWN REED
SERVICE MANAGER
814-234-2886
SREED@BLAISEALEXANDER.COM

Robert W.
Clearfield, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Couretsey and knowledge of product
Always friendly and observant of what the car might need. Not pushy about buying things like other dealers might be.

Julian, PA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, work done right, very accommodating
Staff were friendly, performed work correctly, good prices, took time to go above & beyond such as put sticker on window that wasnt planned & washed vehicle