Overall Rating 3.3846131/5Overall Rating 3.3846131/5Overall Rating 3.3846131/5rating 3.3846131rating 3.3846131
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EM
Earl M.
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
Thorough and quick basic maintenance.

AG
Ari G.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service Appointment
Price Fair
Car ready when promised
Car washed and pulled up to service entrance
Dropped car off. Was offered a ride home, or a pick up when car ready.
Check in and out fast.
WELL DONE!

LN
Lu N.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Another Plus
The service department is excellent.Always put the customer first.

TK
Thomas K.
Reno, NV
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Repairs to rear side and fender.
Repairs were completed timely and car look new again!

PH
Paul H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I have bought dozens of cars in my lifetime. I bought my last 4 cars from this dealer and I will continue to buy my cars there. I have no reason to go anywhere else.

RA
Richard A.
Reedsville, PA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The People
Better each time.
Shawn R., SERVICE MANAGER from Blaise Alexander Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Steady improvement is a great thing.  It's what we try to teach, better than yesterday.

Thank you for your business.

Jo B.
Lewistown, PA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with the car and the service.
The friendliness and helpfulness of the employees is one of the things that brings me back. My Hyundai is a great car.
Shawn R., SERVICE MANAGER from Blaise Alexander Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. It’s means a lot and goes a long way for us.

Hope uour our weekend was a good one

Lock Haven, PA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
The staff were very courteous and professional
We had ordered a third fob for our Tucson and stopped by to have it programmed. What the service dept didn't tell us was that only 2 fobs work in the car. We got home and my original fob was not detected. Thank goodness we had the extra key.
Shawn R., SERVICE MANAGER from Blaise Alexander Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

I apologize for any confusion that might have occurred when purchasing another fob.  It is true that only two working fobs can work at any one time.

Did you order fob through our parts department and maybe explain to them what you were trying to accomplish?  Just trying to find area of opportunity to correct moving forward.

Thank you for your insight.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
People are friendly and get good service.
same as above

Michael S.
Boalsburg, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
What makes this place so great is the service personal. Just outstanding!!!!! Polite, courteous understanding and explain what needs to be done and answer your questions.

Mingoville, PA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, great car
Shawn R., SERVICE MANAGER from Blaise Alexander Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Our pleasure to service it for you.

Hope all was well.

See you next time.

Darryl H.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
I have never seen a group of people that are dedicated to pleasing their customers.
They are very professional and they pay attention to detail. not only did they squeeze me in their busy schedule they also made room to service my other car. Great bunch of people.
I could stop thanking them.
Darryl Hill

Leslie M.
Clarence, PA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service !
I couldn't ask for better service then here at Blaise Alexander! When I schedule car maintenance, I can always be certain to get a ride to and from work quickly! The drivers are always friendly and reliable. The folks at the customer service desk are exceptional and go the extra mile to assist in anyway and not to mention they treat you better than family! The front desk folks are always happy and fun to be around, upbeat and ready to assist right away. Servicing your car is not one of those things that anyone really wants to do, but knowing that I'm going to get great service, makes it so much better to do! Thanks for all you do !

RF
Robin F.
Lock Haven, PA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Service was great! Had an oil change/tire rotation on a Saturday at noon. My car was taken in promptly and it was done in a timely manner.

Sarah M.
2008 Hyundai Accent
Good work, efficiently done
They got my car in first thing in the morning, took only 20 mins or so to do the work, didn't overcharge me, and were pleasant about the whole thing.

Richard M.
Bellwood, PA
Pet friendly
Always very happy employees , very courteous
Shawn R., SERVICE MANAGER from Blaise Alexander Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for stopping by to see us.

Always a pleasure.

You bet ya.

Donald B.
Philipsburg, PA
Great dealership
I'm always treated great at Blaise Alexander Hyundai.

Attentive Service personnel
Service personnel are eager to assist; shuttle driver is extremely pleasant and courteous!

Christopher S.
Incredible service!
Blaise Alexander Hyundai on West College Ave was PHENOMENAL in helping me with my engine recall. Consistent updates, hassle free service. Quite a few folks assisted me but Holly and Shawn (?), I believe the service manager, we’re sensational. Process took a couple months, and they even had a short term loaner waiting for me with the keys already set aside on the first afternoon I got there. Truly a cut above. Thanks guys! New engine running great!

Chris