Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and explained everything.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you so much for your business and I am glad we were able to service your vehcile.

Let us know if there is ever anything that you may need and we will make sure to address it!

Once again thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come.

Sidell, IL
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I have made 2 trips to get a DRL fixed but the dealership received the wrong part, so I am taking my car to a closer dealership.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you  for coming to our dealership to take care of your problems, that being said I apologize for us not having the correct part.

I know that your time is valuable and to drive 45 min to us one way and for us to have gotten the wrong part shipped to us can be frustrating.

If you decide to further come to our dealership which I hope you do I will make sure that you are taken care of and we will definitely take your drive time and your personal time into consideration.

Do not hesitate to call us if you need anything at all!

BD
Brandi D.
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service staff
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 01/27/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback Brandi D. Your feedback helps us to determine where our strenghts and weaknesses are and how we are better able to serve our customers.

We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come!!

If there is anything that you evern need don't hesitate to contact us!!

Champaign, IL
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Steve Romero
Employees don't care
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Steve R for thinking of us when you damaged your vehicle. Although we don't have a body shop we were glad to work with your insurance agency, adjuster and get the problems fixed.

I will totally take the full blame for the communication problems that you experienced on our end and we should have definitely been in contact with you more.

We will also take the blame for the lack of communication we received from your insurance agency and the multiple re visits from the insurance adjuster. Although we have no problem working with insurance agencies we have no control of their time line of getting things approved or the time line of when an adjuster can come look at the car.

It was a pleasure to speak to you the times that we personally spoke and I felt like we were headed the right direction.

I know not having your car for an extended amount of time can be frustrating while the different companies work and approve everything to get you back on the road.

I was also happy to get your paint defect covered under warranty so that issue will also be resolved.

If you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to ask as we will do our best to make sure you are taken care of. We value our customers and their surveys as that gives us a chance to correct issues on our end.

Aimee B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and friendly
Everyone is so friendly here and they remember you each time you come in. Some call you by name. Always willing to help!
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 01/01/2019

Hi Aimee B, thank you so much for visiting our dealership and also for completing the survey.

We look forward to make sure our customers come first, they are the most important thing to us!

We are excited about bieng able to service your vehicle for many years to come and will always provide you with the best customer service.

Once again thank you very much and if there is anything that you need don't hesitiate to contact us.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Good service and friendly people
Service department does a thorough job in a timely manner. Always friendly too.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Dear valued customer, thank you so much for visiting our service department and giving us the chance to service your vehicle.

I would also like to thank you for filling out the survey from Hyundai.

We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come and if there is ever anything we can assist you with please don't hesitate to ask.

Dwight R.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and listens to me.l
Always Abe to answer my questions.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 12/16/2018

Hi Dwight R, thank you so much for completing the survey and also for visiting our dealership. We look forward to the surveys and what our customers think about our service.

We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come!

LW
Larry W.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Larry W. thank you so much for completing the survey. We carefully look at each to see where we need to improve. We would also like to thank you for your business - we value your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come.

TK
Teresa K.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Teresa K
John Smith is the best Service person that i have ever had at any facility. He has gone above and beyond when i have came in for various reasons from an oil change, recalls to repairs. I came in for an issue John advised me that my 2011 Sonata was under warranty for the item that needed repair and also the additional issue that I had ended up as a no charge call since it turned out to be tied to the warrantied parts. He always is courteous, considerate and gets me in and out quickly - and he always remembers me and greets me with a smile.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Dear Teresa K. thank you so much for coming to our facility and also for completing the survey. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come.

If you ever have any issues feel free to contact us as soon as possible so that we may resolve them.

Jerald G.
Warrensburg, IL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
They always take good care of us and our car.
Excellent service/
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Jerald G. Thank you so much for coming to our dealership and our service department. I would also like to thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey, we greatly appreciate it!!

We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come!!

If there is anything that you need do not hesitate to let us know.

PS
Patricia S.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
close to where i live
satisfactory
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Dear valued customer, thank you  for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and want to make sure that we are able to service your vehicle for many years to come.

If you ever have any issues feel free to call so that we may address them.

SK
Susan K.
Placida, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service needs improvement
Would I recommend this business, my personal experience, no. However I wouldn’t say yes or no, everyone has an opinion. One bad experience for me may never happen to another.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Dear valued customer, thank you so much for taking time to complete this survey and bring these items to our attention. I would love if you have the time to discuss these issues with you so that we can make your experience better next time. We want to continue to service your vehicle and in the future provide you with outstanding customer service.

We are working hard to make the changes that you highlighted, communication, explanation etc and you are right that we are lacking in these areas currently. I don't want this experience to shy you away from coming back to us.

Again I apologize for the problems that you had and would love to discuss your concerns further. Please feel free to call or email me so that we can go over this to ensure you have a great service visit next time.

Lin S.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Very customer friendly...
Excellent customer service... Always...
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you so much for your business!! We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come. If there is anything that we can do don't hesitiate to ask!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/29/2018 Category: Service
The service was expeditious. Everything was completed as expected. Free wifi while you wait.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you so much for your business and competing the survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come. If there is anything that we can do don't hesitiate to ask.

Thanks once again, George

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Love the vehicle.
Love Hyundai
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much for your positve score and your feedback dealing with your concers. We are constantly trying to improve out wait times but still maintain a great service experience. We pride ourselves on taking the time to completely inspect your vehicle and make sure everything is up to manufacturers standards. Once again thank you for your business.

George - Service Manager

Jerald G.
Warrensburg, IL
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Good work
They really tried to find out what was going wrong with my vehicle, but could not duplicate it.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is very important to us.
Butch NUtaut

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Take good care of customers by providing good service in a timely fashion. Service department people are also friendly and helpful.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

2006 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Ladymh65
Although the service did not take that long, it is a shame that it costs so much.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Mildred B.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
I was served in a timely manner,checked with me before doing any work other than what I had come in for, friendly service.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Mildred
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, Your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to your next service visit.

James H.
Beardstown, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Unacceptable.
Unacceptable.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

James
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, Your feedback is very important to us. I do want to apologize for the service you received, please contact me directly so I can try and solve this issue for you.217-876-3800 ext 1255.