Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 3.599998/5Overall Rating 3.599998/5Overall Rating 3.599998/5rating 3.599998rating 3.599998
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

06/20/2018 Category: Service
Poor oil change service
I may give it one more try as this is the first time I am not happy with the service received
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our surveu, Your feedback is very important to us. I do apologize for the poor service you recieved.Please contact me directly and I will try my best to correct the issue. Thank you
Butch Nutaut 217-876-3800 ext 1255

SE
Sarah E.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I’ll definitely be back.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Sarah
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle needs. We look forward to youre next service visit.

KL
Kimberly L.
Shelbyville, IL
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Always a wonderful experience at Bob Brady in Decatur!
WE are always so pleased with the awesome service we receive! We also got to meet Charlie this time! We will always continue to use Bob Brady for service to our Sonata!
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, Your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to your next service visit.

Dwight R.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Service recommended by mechanic (Mike) and was performed professionaly and quickly.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Efficient service
Great service with friendly and efficient staff. A very pleasant experience.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for taking hte time to complete our survey, Your feedback is very important to us.It is our pleaseure to service your vehicle.

Thomas B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2018 Category: Service
The people you deal with there are nice and professional!
My name is Pam Young and this is my email and my name is also on the car loan but for some reason only Thomas is the one everything is under with you guys. I really don’t appreciate that especially when I called about getting oil changed appointment first time which has been only time so far and they only have it under Thomas!!! Hey
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

SL
Stella L.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Todd, the sales rep, was fantastic in assisting me with getting number for the roadside assistance service, as well as getting a used vehicle set up as a loaner car. He took wonderful care of me and made sure no detail was missed with my service. The service techs kept me informed through the entire process and let me know exactly what they were planning, as well as doing with my car. They checked my car over the same day I dropped it off unscheduled and I was ready to go by the next business day.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Stella
Thank you for the kind words. We value your buisness and glad we could get you taken care of. In the future if you need anything at all please do not hesitate to call us.

Denise L.
Cisco, IL
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Female's review
The man that I dealt with at Bob Brady was very friendly. They took care care of my initial problem and explained what I need to do about my other problem.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

05/18/2018 Category: Service
Not filling out a review
Not filling out a review
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is important to us.

Macon, IL
05/04/2018 Category: Service
------
This is the 2nd Hyundai we have owned... We have purchased from 2 different Hyundai dealerships.... We clearly like the Hyundai vehicles..... again 2 months for car to be in service dept is our issue.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, Your feedback is very important to us. I do apologize for the time frame We just needed to eliminate things to find the actual problem per Hyundai guidelines.

Jerald G.
Warrensburg, IL
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Did what I asked them to do and what needed to be done.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 04/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, We do appriciate you giving us the opportunity to be your service provider.

04/26/2018 Category: Service
They did great job and the car was ready when promised
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Butch

PH
Paul H.
Mt Zion, IL
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Appointment
Difficult to schedule a convenient appointment.
Once in service, very pleased with repairs.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Paul
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, Your feedback is important to us. I do apologize for how the scheduling went. I can promise you I will dig inot this. There should never be an issue with scheduling, We do appriciate your buisness. If there is anything I can do at all please contact me directly at 217-876-3800 ext 1255.

KW

Sammie W.
Paris, IL
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Simple Oil Change
Was early and they were not upset but ready to go and completed within 30 minutes. Car was returned and even had a quick wash that meant a lot since it did need it! Great service and wish it wasn't 100 miles for every 3000 to get an oil change! Great job as usual!
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words,and also for choosing our service department to service your vehicle. We look forward to your next service visit.

LF
Lana F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
After a couple of bad experiences at the 10 minute oil change places, I wouldn't take my car to anyone but the dealer for oil changes. Got there a little early than my scheduled appointment and they got me right in. Very happy with their service.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

KN
Kathryn N.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Car repair
They washed my car.
Friendly
On time and under budget
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 04/07/2018

David S.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Did not remedy my problem
They don't care about fixing my car

Monticello, IL
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
Got us in quick and car repaired quickly.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Thank yoy for taking the time time to complete our survey, your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to your next service visit.