Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Dwight R.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and listens to me.l
Always Abe to answer my questions.

LW
Larry W.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Larry W. thank you so much for completing the survey. We carefully look at each to see where we need to improve. We would also like to thank you for your business - we value your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come.

TK
Teresa K.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Teresa K
John Smith is the best Service person that i have ever had at any facility. He has gone above and beyond when i have came in for various reasons from an oil change, recalls to repairs. I came in for an issue John advised me that my 2011 Sonata was under warranty for the item that needed repair and also the additional issue that I had ended up as a no charge call since it turned out to be tied to the warrantied parts. He always is courteous, considerate and gets me in and out quickly - and he always remembers me and greets me with a smile.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Dear Teresa K. thank you so much for coming to our facility and also for completing the survey. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come.

If you ever have any issues feel free to contact us as soon as possible so that we may resolve them.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
They always take good care of us and our car.
Excellent service/
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Jerald G. Thank you so much for coming to our dealership and our service department. I would also like to thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey, we greatly appreciate it!!

We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come!!

If there is anything that you need do not hesitate to let us know.

PS
Patricia S.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
close to where i live
satisfactory
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Dear valued customer, thank you  for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and want to make sure that we are able to service your vehicle for many years to come.

If you ever have any issues feel free to call so that we may address them.

SK
Susan K.
Placida, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service needs improvement
Would I recommend this business, my personal experience, no. However I wouldn’t say yes or no, everyone has an opinion. One bad experience for me may never happen to another.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Dear valued customer, thank you so much for taking time to complete this survey and bring these items to our attention. I would love if you have the time to discuss these issues with you so that we can make your experience better next time. We want to continue to service your vehicle and in the future provide you with outstanding customer service.

We are working hard to make the changes that you highlighted, communication, explanation etc and you are right that we are lacking in these areas currently. I don't want this experience to shy you away from coming back to us.

Again I apologize for the problems that you had and would love to discuss your concerns further. Please feel free to call or email me so that we can go over this to ensure you have a great service visit next time.

Lin S.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Very customer friendly...
Excellent customer service... Always...
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you so much for your business!! We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come. If there is anything that we can do don't hesitiate to ask!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/29/2018 Category: Service
The service was expeditious. Everything was completed as expected. Free wifi while you wait.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you so much for your business and competing the survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come. If there is anything that we can do don't hesitiate to ask.

Thanks once again, George

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Love the vehicle.
Love Hyundai
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much for your positve score and your feedback dealing with your concers. We are constantly trying to improve out wait times but still maintain a great service experience. We pride ourselves on taking the time to completely inspect your vehicle and make sure everything is up to manufacturers standards. Once again thank you for your business.

George - Service Manager

10/26/2018 Category: Service
Good work
They really tried to find out what was going wrong with my vehicle, but could not duplicate it.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is very important to us.
Butch NUtaut

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Take good care of customers by providing good service in a timely fashion. Service department people are also friendly and helpful.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

2006 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Ladymh65
Although the service did not take that long, it is a shame that it costs so much.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Mildred B.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
I was served in a timely manner,checked with me before doing any work other than what I had come in for, friendly service.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Mildred
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, Your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to your next service visit.

James H.
Beardstown, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Unacceptable.
Unacceptable.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

James
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, Your feedback is very important to us. I do want to apologize for the service you received, please contact me directly so I can try and solve this issue for you.217-876-3800 ext 1255.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
We bought our car here and have it serviced because your people know what they are doing
See above
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, Your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to your continued service needs.

CK
Christine K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Bad service makes it not so great!
Bad service. Don’t hold to their word. Dont professional or friendly. Had to wait two hours for a tow from Hyundai roadside service. I would never buy another Hyundai or any vehicle from Bob Brady.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Service our car in good time. Happy for the car wash.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, Your feedback is very helpful to us. We look forward to your next service visit.

Jo M.
Bethany, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Honda service
Paul Pappas takes good care of his customers. Employees seem to enjoy being at work and are very friendly with customers and each other.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, Your feedback is very helpful to us. We look forward to your next service appointment.

Forsyth, IL
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Poor oil change service
I may give it one more try as this is the first time I am not happy with the service received
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our surveu, Your feedback is very important to us. I do apologize for the poor service you recieved.Please contact me directly and I will try my best to correct the issue. Thank you
Butch Nutaut 217-876-3800 ext 1255

SE
Sarah E.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I’ll definitely be back.
JERRY P N. from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Sarah
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle needs. We look forward to youre next service visit.