Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Reajul C.
Lexus ES 330
04/17/2019
Good and prompt service
Happy with their services and prices

RT
Ronald T.
Cadillac DeVille
04/13/2019
Everyone there was very polite and respectful

NS
Niels S.
GMC Yukon XL
04/09/2019
2002 Yukon Front Suspension Repair
Took the vehicle in at 8 am. Then went for a drive with the mechanic to diagnose the problem. I got a ride and went to work.after a couple of hours I got a text with a link to a report that clearly explained the issues with pictures. I called them up and we discussed what to fix. Around 4:50 i get a call saying the car is all done. This was a quick, friendly, low hassle experience and the car is fixed. Since then ive driven the Yuke about 200 miles, no problems. Thks! I'll be back.

03/27/2019
Fixed overheating engine at idle. Now I have coolant lines leaking
So I had my Radiator, Radiator Cap, and Thermostat replaced. Also had my coolant lines flushed. They also fixed my moonroof not closing all the way and my back glass door opens now! All in all very good service. My only issue is that I currently now have coolant lines that look like their leaking badly...I did ask them over the phone if they thought my lines needed replacing too. My coolant container is already down to fill line. They had said the mechanic didn't say or mention anything about it. Nor did he say anything about the water pump. I will be taking my Jeep in to them tomorrow. It was supposed to be a serpentine belt change, but now it looks like they'll have to fix my coolant lines. This is the only reason I'm giving them 4 stars. I would have given 5 but this happened. They did fix my overheating problem when my Jeep was idle though. So they did fix the first issue I had. Which is the reason they get 4 stars.

Renee M.
03/18/2019
Take advantage of people
My son brought his car in because the windows weren't working, he couldn't get the hood open and there is a fuel leak. They checked the windows and the hood without doing any repairs and said the charge is $249. To check for a fuel leak it would have gone up to $390 without doing any repairs. Everywhere else I called after finding this out said the inspection would have been free so why is he being charged for not getting anything fixed? I will never take another car there and I would never recommend taking anyone else's car there.

Honda Civic Sdn
03/15/2019
Good work
Had my car in to have the alternator checked. Overview of car was thorough, but my passenger-side front seat has spots of grease/grime.

03/08/2019
No title
Originally i tried to make an appointment through your website, but i was never told about when the appointment was to happen. So I phoned, got an appointment and came in early this week.

Then today i received an email reminder that my appointment was going to be next Monday!

Love your auto work but the website didn't work fro me.

KK
Karen K.
Savoy, IL
02/28/2019
Service as Promised
I am very pleased with the quality of service at PDR. I needed a couple of keys program. This could not be done at locksmith and PDR did it with a drop off for couple hours. I was offered a ride & price was as quoted!

Jason S.
02/24/2019
I love this place! Customer service, quality, friendly staff
Awesome!

Mercury Sable
02/20/2019
Very good service
Took the car in and they knew exactly what was wrong with just me describing what was going on.

Martin C.
Toyota Pickup
02/08/2019
Mystery noise
As usual you were very easy to deal with and did the work quickly at a reasonable price. I'm sure the new belts will make the truck run better, but they turn out not to be the source of the noise that caused me to bring in the truck for repair. I think the problem must be associated with extreme cold, since the noise was back again this morning, as loud as ever. It seems to be focused around the left front wheel. If it keeps up, I guess I'll bring the truck in again. Maybe it won't go silent the next time.

Brian M.
GMC Yukon
01/31/2019
Reliable service and always on time
PDR has always responded to my requests quickly. They usually get my vehicle into the shop within a few days of my call. Josh Flanigan is straight forward and always accurate with the repair estimate.

FG
Frank G.
Clinton, IL
Dodge Caravan
01/17/2019
Problem- We need a trustworthy skilled car mechanic! SOLVED
These guys were straight with me, their work was extremely competent, and the prices were completely fair. Highly recommended!

DE
Doug E.
BMW 540i
01/12/2019
Belated thanks!
My service was done back at the end of November but because of the nature of the repair, wheel speed sensors to fix my traction control and ABS, I had to wait until a real opportunity to ‘test’ whether the repair worked. Well, that opportunity is finally here with 4-5 inches of fresh snow on the ground this morning with more to come and so far the traction control worked perfect taking me up a hill nice and straight (I should note I have a ‘97 rear wheel drive BMW) compared to the dusting of snow we had earlier in November where the rear end just wanted to zip around and say hello to the front end (don’t get me wrong, I do love turning traction control off and whipping out some donuts in open areas but definitely don’t want whipped into a donut unexpectedly!).

Now, with that said all may not be sunny in Champaign-Urbana,,,last week while cruising on the highway coming up from STL the warning lights for BOTH ABS and Traction Control came back on just like that but they have not come back on (yet) but still keeping fingers crossed that things will work well like they did first thing this morning. And PDR did make a recommendation for new tires (I have dedicated snows) but I was also waiting for a real test to see if I could eek out one more winter on these...I’m thinking the recommendation was probably a pretty good one.

Thanks.

Nissan Armada
01/05/2019
Best Service!
Best service and friendly staff. Love PDR!

GMC Acadia
12/27/2018
Very Professional
They were able to complete the job in a desirable amount of time and let us know when we could pick our car up

I
Ian
Lincoln MKZ
12/21/2018
Great!
They were amazing! We had an issue with an MKZ and they helped us immediately, it was after hours for them and they gave a lower price than we would've gotten at a Ford dealer. Even afterwards there was a miscommunication on our end regarding the payment (again, sorry!) and they were very understanding and helped us clear the issue.

DJ
David J.
12/19/2018
Prius problem resolved
I was impressed by the competence, courtesy and helpfulness of the entire staff. Although I found the repair to be more costly than I expected, I have no basis for comparison to other shops. Also, I do not know how long the repair will last. One other comment: I felt that the cost to diagnose my problem to be quite high.

Saturn SL
12/06/2018
great people and service
I feel fortunate to have a friend recommend PDR after I had a not-so-great experience at another C-U repair place. The people at PDR are friendly, kind, flexible, and willing to go the extra mile :-) like offering to stay after they closed when I was running late to pick up my car. They communicate in a timely manner and are very clear about all the work they do. I am very happy with PDR!

LC
Laurie C.
White Heath, IL
BMW Z4
12/04/2018
PDR Professionalism
Took our BMW in for some diagnostics, the crew there was very professional and knowledgeable. Our car needed new tires and an alignment, had them perform those services. The team at PDR diagnosed our problem and had repair suggestions, can’t tell you how much I enjoyed their professionalism and how the customer comes first! Great job! We are very happy with the service received.