Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Doug E.
BMW 540i
01/12/2019
Belated thanks!
My service was done back at the end of November but because of the nature of the repair, wheel speed sensors to fix my traction control and ABS, I had to wait until a real opportunity to ‘test’ whether the repair worked. Well, that opportunity is finally here with 4-5 inches of fresh snow on the ground this morning with more to come and so far the traction control worked perfect taking me up a hill nice and straight (I should note I have a ‘97 rear wheel drive BMW) compared to the dusting of snow we had earlier in November where the rear end just wanted to zip around and say hello to the front end (don’t get me wrong, I do love turning traction control off and whipping out some donuts in open areas but definitely don’t want whipped into a donut unexpectedly!).

Now, with that said all may not be sunny in Champaign-Urbana,,,last week while cruising on the highway coming up from STL the warning lights for BOTH ABS and Traction Control came back on just like that but they have not come back on (yet) but still keeping fingers crossed that things will work well like they did first thing this morning. And PDR did make a recommendation for new tires (I have dedicated snows) but I was also waiting for a real test to see if I could eek out one more winter on these...I’m thinking the recommendation was probably a pretty good one.

Thanks.

Nissan Armada
01/05/2019
Best Service!
Best service and friendly staff. Love PDR!

GMC Acadia
12/27/2018
Very Professional
They were able to complete the job in a desirable amount of time and let us know when we could pick our car up

I
Ian
Lincoln MKZ
12/21/2018
Great!
They were amazing! We had an issue with an MKZ and they helped us immediately, it was after hours for them and they gave a lower price than we would've gotten at a Ford dealer. Even afterwards there was a miscommunication on our end regarding the payment (again, sorry!) and they were very understanding and helped us clear the issue.

DJ
David J.
12/19/2018
Prius problem resolved
I was impressed by the competence, courtesy and helpfulness of the entire staff. Although I found the repair to be more costly than I expected, I have no basis for comparison to other shops. Also, I do not know how long the repair will last. One other comment: I felt that the cost to diagnose my problem to be quite high.

Saturn SL
12/06/2018
great people and service
I feel fortunate to have a friend recommend PDR after I had a not-so-great experience at another C-U repair place. The people at PDR are friendly, kind, flexible, and willing to go the extra mile :-) like offering to stay after they closed when I was running late to pick up my car. They communicate in a timely manner and are very clear about all the work they do. I am very happy with PDR!

LC
Laurie C.
White Heath, IL
BMW Z4
12/04/2018
PDR Professionalism
Took our BMW in for some diagnostics, the crew there was very professional and knowledgeable. Our car needed new tires and an alignment, had them perform those services. The team at PDR diagnosed our problem and had repair suggestions, can’t tell you how much I enjoyed their professionalism and how the customer comes first! Great job! We are very happy with the service received.

Michael H.
GMC Yukon
11/29/2018
Client/Customer Service
From seasonal maintenance, to major repairs, The Customer Service is off the charts...PDR will check all concerns you have, and explain them to you in writing and pictures. I am a return customer as needed.
Thank you.

BD
Brian D.
11/29/2018
Great Service and Reasonable Prices
Convenient scheduling, expert diagnosis of problems, quality work and all with reasonable prices. This is what I’ve found after doing business with PDR for over 5 years now. Highly recommend them!

Jim G.
Buick LaCrosse
11/20/2018
1st time expereince.
This was my first experience with PDR Automotive. I was very satisfied with the service. The staff was very courteous to me, and the work was completed in a reasonable time.

BD
B D.
11/19/2018
Professional with terrific customer service!
The professionals at PDR took amazing care of my 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor. It started when I dropped my car off and continued with texting the results of the initial problem check then calling to see if I understood the results and asked if I had any questions.

Jessica F.
Broadlands, IL
11/14/2018
Thanks for getting my tires done before the snow.

Louis S.
Philo, IL
Plymouth Neon
11/12/2018
1995 Plymouth Neon
As always...the folks down at PDR do great work and let you know of any upcoming potential problems. Thanks guys!

Larry S.
Toyota Tundra
11/06/2018
Bypass
Thank you for installing the bypass on my intake manifold. You saved me hundreds of dollars!
Chuck was fantastic and very helpful.....he even gave me a ride home! Kudos to all at PDR!!

Larry Schultz

MT
Michael T.
10/17/2018
A cut above.
A good joint. Reminds me of "the shop" in every one of the small towns I grew up in, in 50's and 60's Indiana: people who do what they say, and who seem to know their business. I've always been treated fairly, and with friendliness and respect.

Oakwood, IL
10/10/2018
Pretty Damn Reasonable
Fast, friendly, very thorough service. I've had 2 used vehicles checked out here before purchasing and they gave very helpful insight towards the vehicles condition. Saved me from buying a lemon that Would have cost a fortune to fix and let me know of a few things that needed replaced on the second car. Would recommend to anyone.

Joel T.
Savoy, IL
10/10/2018
Great
Good experience and very knowledgeable.

Shannon S.
Geneva, IL
10/02/2018
After receiving poor service/incorrect diagnosis from another service provider, Josh and the team were able to identify the issue with our car during a test drive and confirm with a diagnostic test. I was hesitant to proceed because of the experience we had with the other service provider that caused me to have a very low trust level with anyone. We made the decision to move forward, and as they said, they took care of the problem! We were very relieved afterward.

GB
Geoff B.
Savoy, IL
09/27/2018
The best!
The team at PDR are the best. They get the job done quickly and accurately. Their skill set is second to none.

Sandy C.
09/25/2018
Wow! So glad to find PDR Automotive
We had a problem that the dealer wasn't able to deal with. AAA recommended PDR, which should have been enough, but that didn't come close to the pleasure we had dealing with PDR. Their work was first class and the charges were very reasonable. We'll be back.