Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Philo, IL
Plymouth Neon
11/12/2018
1995 Plymouth Neon
As always...the folks down at PDR do great work and let you know of any upcoming potential problems. Thanks guys!

Larry S.
Toyota Tundra
11/06/2018
Bypass
Thank you for installing the bypass on my intake manifold. You saved me hundreds of dollars!
Chuck was fantastic and very helpful.....he even gave me a ride home! Kudos to all at PDR!!

Larry Schultz

MT
Michael T.
10/17/2018
A cut above.
A good joint. Reminds me of "the shop" in every one of the small towns I grew up in, in 50's and 60's Indiana: people who do what they say, and who seem to know their business. I've always been treated fairly, and with friendliness and respect.

Oakwood, IL
10/10/2018
Pretty Damn Reasonable
Fast, friendly, very thorough service. I've had 2 used vehicles checked out here before purchasing and they gave very helpful insight towards the vehicles condition. Saved me from buying a lemon that Would have cost a fortune to fix and let me know of a few things that needed replaced on the second car. Would recommend to anyone.

Joel T.
Savoy, IL
10/10/2018
Great
Good experience and very knowledgeable.

Shannon S.
Geneva, IL
10/02/2018
After receiving poor service/incorrect diagnosis from another service provider, Josh and the team were able to identify the issue with our car during a test drive and confirm with a diagnostic test. I was hesitant to proceed because of the experience we had with the other service provider that caused me to have a very low trust level with anyone. We made the decision to move forward, and as they said, they took care of the problem! We were very relieved afterward.

GB
Geoff B.
Savoy, IL
09/27/2018
The best!
The team at PDR are the best. They get the job done quickly and accurately. Their skill set is second to none.

Sandy C.
09/25/2018
Wow! So glad to find PDR Automotive
We had a problem that the dealer wasn't able to deal with. AAA recommended PDR, which should have been enough, but that didn't come close to the pleasure we had dealing with PDR. Their work was first class and the charges were very reasonable. We'll be back.

KD
Kelly D.
09/24/2018
Very Informative and Helpful
Team at PDR provided detailed information and were very helpful. Repairs were completed ahead of schedule. I will use them again.

James T.
09/23/2018
Great experience.
Explained things clearly. Very polite and prompt.

PW
Peggy W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/21/2018
Outstanding service, friendly and professional.
The bottom line is, if you want something done right the first time and in a timely manner this is where you come. And I do so this is where I always come. I like that they can also take a really bad situation and end up making you laugh.

But don't have chips in your car... For some reason every time I have chips in my car it's worse.

A great bunch of guys!

EC
Ed C.
Buick LeSabre
09/20/2018
So far so good
Only been here twice but very knowledgeable staff and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

GT
G T.
09/20/2018
I went there for a multipoint inspection. They performed a very detailed inspection in a short time and explained the results so I could choose which ones to get done according to my budged. They also have a great interface that shows you every detail.

HK
Hannah K.
09/18/2018
The service was excellent.
They were able to repair our car in one day. Chuck was nice and explained everything that needed to be done and we also liked how the diagnostics came over our phone regarding what needed to be done with our car.

EM
Ed M.
09/13/2018
prepped for trip to Santa Fe
We asked PDR to check out our 10 year old Subaru before driving out to Santa Fe. They found a potentially significant problem, located the last available part in the United States, and got it installed in time for us to leave on time. Thanks Josh and Jon and the team at PDR.

HH
Harold H.
08/20/2018
car fixed
I just wish problem could have been found the first time

Michelle B.
Mahomet, IL
08/20/2018
The team at PDR is awesome. I always feel like I'm a part ofthe family.

Saab 9-3
08/09/2018
Fixed misfire
Saabs are hard to find parts for they got the engine mount replaced eliminate the vibration and the Ignition coil cassette replace eliminate the missfire, car runs and drives great now.

TD
Thanh D.
Toyota Yaris
07/03/2018
I came with a recommendation from a friend. PDR provided a thorough diagnosis of my car and recommended services based on "yellow/red" level. They sent a quote before performing the service, which is good. This won't be the cheapest place in town but you get what you pay for. Overall, I have a good experience here.

Randy S.
Monticello, IL
06/22/2018
PDR did a full assessment on my vehicle and provided a detailed report showing deficiencies and needs based on urgency. The staff will work with you to accomplish the work that you want on your schedule...after dropping off my car I was driven back to work as well as received a ride back from friendly staff. The work done was top notch, paying attention to detail and all guaranteed.
I highly recommend PDQ, your car will get repaired correctly the first time, every time.