Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Efrain L.
Weldon, IL
11/12/2019
Quality service
Great friendly customer service and support. Very knowledgeable, quality working team.

BL
Brad L.
Saint Joseph, IL
10/23/2019
Everything went perfect
Went for an oil change, tire rotation, and had some rubbing up front when applying the brakes. Fixed the rubbing and was notified of other minor items. Sent me a text with the inspection report and was also notified when everything was complete. Good work done and customer service.

KG
Katie G.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/15/2019
Great service and fast. Glad I found this place!

WP
William P.
Plainfield, IL
10/09/2019
Efficient fix
Solved car problem within the business day.

Julie M.
Rantoul, IL
Chrysler Pacifica
10/09/2019
Nice Folks
Every seemed nice and caring, they understand that car problems cause a lot of stress.

EN
Evan N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/05/2019
I called to get a buyer's inspection done for a used vehicle I wanted to purchase. They were able to squeeze me in the next day. Chuck was able to answer all my questions about the inspection and give me a quick estimate for some maintenance work that needed to be done to the vehicle.

YC
Yuan-ning C.
07/18/2019
Great inspection experience
The reception was extremely nice and the electronic inspection report is just great.

KZ
Katie Z.
06/19/2019
My car is in good hands!
I love receiving the results of the car inspection before work begins. It gives me the opportunity to see what the technicians have recommended and how urgent the work is. My car has always been done when promised (or earlier) and the staff are very pleasant to interact with. I feel confident in the work they do and always feel that I've been treated fairly.

06/12/2019
Reliable
Everything was done thoroughly and professionally. Thanks! The check tire light came on 2 times during my travel. Honda showed me how to reset it. Nothing seemed low with the tire pressure.

Reajul C.
Lexus ES 330
04/17/2019
Good and prompt service
Happy with their services and prices

NS
Niels S.
GMC Yukon XL
04/09/2019
2002 Yukon Front Suspension Repair
Took the vehicle in at 8 am. Then went for a drive with the mechanic to diagnose the problem. I got a ride and went to work.after a couple of hours I got a text with a link to a report that clearly explained the issues with pictures. I called them up and we discussed what to fix. Around 4:50 i get a call saying the car is all done. This was a quick, friendly, low hassle experience and the car is fixed. Since then ive driven the Yuke about 200 miles, no problems. Thks! I'll be back.

KK
Karen K.
Savoy, IL
02/28/2019
Service as Promised
I am very pleased with the quality of service at PDR. I needed a couple of keys program. This could not be done at locksmith and PDR did it with a drop off for couple hours. I was offered a ride & price was as quoted!

Jason S.
02/24/2019
I love this place! Customer service, quality, friendly staff
Awesome!

Mercury Sable
02/20/2019
Very good service
Took the car in and they knew exactly what was wrong with just me describing what was going on.

Brian M.
GMC Yukon
01/31/2019
Reliable service and always on time
PDR has always responded to my requests quickly. They usually get my vehicle into the shop within a few days of my call. Josh Flanigan is straight forward and always accurate with the repair estimate.

FG
Frank G.
Clinton, IL
Dodge Caravan
01/17/2019
Problem- We need a trustworthy skilled car mechanic! SOLVED
These guys were straight with me, their work was extremely competent, and the prices were completely fair. Highly recommended!

Nissan Armada
01/05/2019
Best Service!
Best service and friendly staff. Love PDR!

GMC Acadia
12/27/2018
Very Professional
They were able to complete the job in a desirable amount of time and let us know when we could pick our car up

I
Ian
Lincoln MKZ
12/21/2018
Great!
They were amazing! We had an issue with an MKZ and they helped us immediately, it was after hours for them and they gave a lower price than we would've gotten at a Ford dealer. Even afterwards there was a miscommunication on our end regarding the payment (again, sorry!) and they were very understanding and helped us clear the issue.

Saturn SL
12/06/2018
great people and service
I feel fortunate to have a friend recommend PDR after I had a not-so-great experience at another C-U repair place. The people at PDR are friendly, kind, flexible, and willing to go the extra mile :-) like offering to stay after they closed when I was running late to pick up my car. They communicate in a timely manner and are very clear about all the work they do. I am very happy with PDR!