Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Efrain L.
Weldon, IL
11/12/2019
Quality service
Great friendly customer service and support. Very knowledgeable, quality working team.

BL
Brad L.
Saint Joseph, IL
10/23/2019
Everything went perfect
Went for an oil change, tire rotation, and had some rubbing up front when applying the brakes. Fixed the rubbing and was notified of other minor items. Sent me a text with the inspection report and was also notified when everything was complete. Good work done and customer service.

KG
Katie G.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/15/2019
Great service and fast. Glad I found this place!

WP
William P.
Plainfield, IL
10/09/2019
Efficient fix
Solved car problem within the business day.

Julie M.
Rantoul, IL
Chrysler Pacifica
10/09/2019
Nice Folks
Every seemed nice and caring, they understand that car problems cause a lot of stress.

EN
Evan N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/05/2019
I called to get a buyer's inspection done for a used vehicle I wanted to purchase. They were able to squeeze me in the next day. Chuck was able to answer all my questions about the inspection and give me a quick estimate for some maintenance work that needed to be done to the vehicle.

YC
Yuan-ning C.
07/18/2019
Great inspection experience
The reception was extremely nice and the electronic inspection report is just great.

KZ
Katie Z.
06/19/2019
My car is in good hands!
I love receiving the results of the car inspection before work begins. It gives me the opportunity to see what the technicians have recommended and how urgent the work is. My car has always been done when promised (or earlier) and the staff are very pleasant to interact with. I feel confident in the work they do and always feel that I've been treated fairly.

06/12/2019
Reliable
Everything was done thoroughly and professionally. Thanks! The check tire light came on 2 times during my travel. Honda showed me how to reset it. Nothing seemed low with the tire pressure.

Reajul C.
Lexus ES 330
04/17/2019
Good and prompt service
Happy with their services and prices

RT
Ronald T.
Cadillac DeVille
04/13/2019
Everyone there was very polite and respectful

NS
Niels S.
GMC Yukon XL
04/09/2019
2002 Yukon Front Suspension Repair
Took the vehicle in at 8 am. Then went for a drive with the mechanic to diagnose the problem. I got a ride and went to work.after a couple of hours I got a text with a link to a report that clearly explained the issues with pictures. I called them up and we discussed what to fix. Around 4:50 i get a call saying the car is all done. This was a quick, friendly, low hassle experience and the car is fixed. Since then ive driven the Yuke about 200 miles, no problems. Thks! I'll be back.

03/27/2019
Fixed overheating engine at idle. Now I have coolant lines leaking
So I had my Radiator, Radiator Cap, and Thermostat replaced. Also had my coolant lines flushed. They also fixed my moonroof not closing all the way and my back glass door opens now! All in all very good service. My only issue is that I currently now have coolant lines that look like their leaking badly...I did ask them over the phone if they thought my lines needed replacing too. My coolant container is already down to fill line. They had said the mechanic didn't say or mention anything about it. Nor did he say anything about the water pump. I will be taking my Jeep in to them tomorrow. It was supposed to be a serpentine belt change, but now it looks like they'll have to fix my coolant lines. This is the only reason I'm giving them 4 stars. I would have given 5 but this happened. They did fix my overheating problem when my Jeep was idle though. So they did fix the first issue I had. Which is the reason they get 4 stars.

Honda Civic Sdn
03/15/2019
Good work
Had my car in to have the alternator checked. Overview of car was thorough, but my passenger-side front seat has spots of grease/grime.

03/08/2019
No title
Originally i tried to make an appointment through your website, but i was never told about when the appointment was to happen. So I phoned, got an appointment and came in early this week.

Then today i received an email reminder that my appointment was going to be next Monday!

Love your auto work but the website didn't work fro me.

KK
Karen K.
Savoy, IL
02/28/2019
Service as Promised
I am very pleased with the quality of service at PDR. I needed a couple of keys program. This could not be done at locksmith and PDR did it with a drop off for couple hours. I was offered a ride & price was as quoted!

Jason S.
02/24/2019
I love this place! Customer service, quality, friendly staff
Awesome!

Mercury Sable
02/20/2019
Very good service
Took the car in and they knew exactly what was wrong with just me describing what was going on.

Martin C.
Toyota Pickup
02/08/2019
Mystery noise
As usual you were very easy to deal with and did the work quickly at a reasonable price. I'm sure the new belts will make the truck run better, but they turn out not to be the source of the noise that caused me to bring in the truck for repair. I think the problem must be associated with extreme cold, since the noise was back again this morning, as loud as ever. It seems to be focused around the left front wheel. If it keeps up, I guess I'll bring the truck in again. Maybe it won't go silent the next time.

Brian M.
GMC Yukon
01/31/2019
Reliable service and always on time
PDR has always responded to my requests quickly. They usually get my vehicle into the shop within a few days of my call. Josh Flanigan is straight forward and always accurate with the repair estimate.