Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Penfield, IL
Jeep Renegade
11/16/2019
Great experience as always
I've been using PDR for about 10 years. They are reliable and honest. They always take good care of me and my vehicles. I don't go anywhere else. PDR takes care of all my general maintenance and other repairs.

BF
Bill F.
Mahomet, IL
11/14/2019
You Get What You Pay For - Peace of Mind
What I think - You can find a place where you can get your vehicle fixed cheaply. I have more confidence in their work due to the fact that they found a problem a local authorized dealer failed to find. I feel like I can trust that the work they do will be done professionally and more importantly, correctly. What my wife thinks - They are friendly and treat you like family. I agree with that too!

EL
Efrain L.
Weldon, IL
11/12/2019
Quality service
Great friendly customer service and support. Very knowledgeable, quality working team.

BL
Brad L.
Saint Joseph, IL
10/23/2019
Everything went perfect
Went for an oil change, tire rotation, and had some rubbing up front when applying the brakes. Fixed the rubbing and was notified of other minor items. Sent me a text with the inspection report and was also notified when everything was complete. Good work done and customer service.

KG
Katie G.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/15/2019
Great service and fast. Glad I found this place!

WP
William P.
Plainfield, IL
10/09/2019
Efficient fix
Solved car problem within the business day.

Julie M.
Rantoul, IL
Chrysler Pacifica
10/09/2019
Nice Folks
Every seemed nice and caring, they understand that car problems cause a lot of stress.

EN
Evan N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/05/2019
I called to get a buyer's inspection done for a used vehicle I wanted to purchase. They were able to squeeze me in the next day. Chuck was able to answer all my questions about the inspection and give me a quick estimate for some maintenance work that needed to be done to the vehicle.

YC
Yuan-ning C.
07/18/2019
Great inspection experience
The reception was extremely nice and the electronic inspection report is just great.

KZ
Katie Z.
06/19/2019
My car is in good hands!
I love receiving the results of the car inspection before work begins. It gives me the opportunity to see what the technicians have recommended and how urgent the work is. My car has always been done when promised (or earlier) and the staff are very pleasant to interact with. I feel confident in the work they do and always feel that I've been treated fairly.

Cadillac DeVille
06/14/2019
Not such a bargain
Took my car In because I had a rear light issue . drop car off at 8 am did not get car back until 4pm . if they want you to drop car off early and they don't look at it until 4 hours later kind wasted a day with out a car .asked about recharge of a/c they said almost 300 dolars to complete . when Midas is charging less then 100 . if it wasn't for them being close .

06/12/2019
Reliable
Everything was done thoroughly and professionally. Thanks! The check tire light came on 2 times during my travel. Honda showed me how to reset it. Nothing seemed low with the tire pressure.

Reajul C.
Lexus ES 330
04/17/2019
Good and prompt service
Happy with their services and prices

RT
Ronald T.
Cadillac DeVille
04/13/2019
Everyone there was very polite and respectful

NS
Niels S.
GMC Yukon XL
04/09/2019
2002 Yukon Front Suspension Repair
Took the vehicle in at 8 am. Then went for a drive with the mechanic to diagnose the problem. I got a ride and went to work.after a couple of hours I got a text with a link to a report that clearly explained the issues with pictures. I called them up and we discussed what to fix. Around 4:50 i get a call saying the car is all done. This was a quick, friendly, low hassle experience and the car is fixed. Since then ive driven the Yuke about 200 miles, no problems. Thks! I'll be back.

03/27/2019
Fixed overheating engine at idle. Now I have coolant lines leaking
So I had my Radiator, Radiator Cap, and Thermostat replaced. Also had my coolant lines flushed. They also fixed my moonroof not closing all the way and my back glass door opens now! All in all very good service. My only issue is that I currently now have coolant lines that look like their leaking badly...I did ask them over the phone if they thought my lines needed replacing too. My coolant container is already down to fill line. They had said the mechanic didn't say or mention anything about it. Nor did he say anything about the water pump. I will be taking my Jeep in to them tomorrow. It was supposed to be a serpentine belt change, but now it looks like they'll have to fix my coolant lines. This is the only reason I'm giving them 4 stars. I would have given 5 but this happened. They did fix my overheating problem when my Jeep was idle though. So they did fix the first issue I had. Which is the reason they get 4 stars.

Renee M.
03/18/2019
Take advantage of people
My son brought his car in because the windows weren't working, he couldn't get the hood open and there is a fuel leak. They checked the windows and the hood without doing any repairs and said the charge is $249. To check for a fuel leak it would have gone up to $390 without doing any repairs. Everywhere else I called after finding this out said the inspection would have been free so why is he being charged for not getting anything fixed? I will never take another car there and I would never recommend taking anyone else's car there.

Honda Civic Sdn
03/15/2019
Good work
Had my car in to have the alternator checked. Overview of car was thorough, but my passenger-side front seat has spots of grease/grime.

03/08/2019
No title
Originally i tried to make an appointment through your website, but i was never told about when the appointment was to happen. So I phoned, got an appointment and came in early this week.

Then today i received an email reminder that my appointment was going to be next Monday!

Love your auto work but the website didn't work fro me.

KK
Karen K.
Savoy, IL
02/28/2019
Service as Promised
I am very pleased with the quality of service at PDR. I needed a couple of keys program. This could not be done at locksmith and PDR did it with a drop off for couple hours. I was offered a ride & price was as quoted!