Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RT
Ronald T.
Cadillac DeVille
04/13/2019
Everyone there was very polite and respectful

03/27/2019
Fixed overheating engine at idle. Now I have coolant lines leaking
So I had my Radiator, Radiator Cap, and Thermostat replaced. Also had my coolant lines flushed. They also fixed my moonroof not closing all the way and my back glass door opens now! All in all very good service. My only issue is that I currently now have coolant lines that look like their leaking badly...I did ask them over the phone if they thought my lines needed replacing too. My coolant container is already down to fill line. They had said the mechanic didn't say or mention anything about it. Nor did he say anything about the water pump. I will be taking my Jeep in to them tomorrow. It was supposed to be a serpentine belt change, but now it looks like they'll have to fix my coolant lines. This is the only reason I'm giving them 4 stars. I would have given 5 but this happened. They did fix my overheating problem when my Jeep was idle though. So they did fix the first issue I had. Which is the reason they get 4 stars.

Honda Civic Sdn
03/15/2019
Good work
Had my car in to have the alternator checked. Overview of car was thorough, but my passenger-side front seat has spots of grease/grime.

03/08/2019
No title
Originally i tried to make an appointment through your website, but i was never told about when the appointment was to happen. So I phoned, got an appointment and came in early this week.

Then today i received an email reminder that my appointment was going to be next Monday!

Love your auto work but the website didn't work fro me.

Martin C.
Toyota Pickup
02/08/2019
Mystery noise
As usual you were very easy to deal with and did the work quickly at a reasonable price. I'm sure the new belts will make the truck run better, but they turn out not to be the source of the noise that caused me to bring in the truck for repair. I think the problem must be associated with extreme cold, since the noise was back again this morning, as loud as ever. It seems to be focused around the left front wheel. If it keeps up, I guess I'll bring the truck in again. Maybe it won't go silent the next time.

DE
Doug E.
BMW 540i
01/12/2019
Belated thanks!
My service was done back at the end of November but because of the nature of the repair, wheel speed sensors to fix my traction control and ABS, I had to wait until a real opportunity to ‘test’ whether the repair worked. Well, that opportunity is finally here with 4-5 inches of fresh snow on the ground this morning with more to come and so far the traction control worked perfect taking me up a hill nice and straight (I should note I have a ‘97 rear wheel drive BMW) compared to the dusting of snow we had earlier in November where the rear end just wanted to zip around and say hello to the front end (don’t get me wrong, I do love turning traction control off and whipping out some donuts in open areas but definitely don’t want whipped into a donut unexpectedly!).

Now, with that said all may not be sunny in Champaign-Urbana,,,last week while cruising on the highway coming up from STL the warning lights for BOTH ABS and Traction Control came back on just like that but they have not come back on (yet) but still keeping fingers crossed that things will work well like they did first thing this morning. And PDR did make a recommendation for new tires (I have dedicated snows) but I was also waiting for a real test to see if I could eek out one more winter on these...I’m thinking the recommendation was probably a pretty good one.

Thanks.

DJ
David J.
12/19/2018
Prius problem resolved
I was impressed by the competence, courtesy and helpfulness of the entire staff. Although I found the repair to be more costly than I expected, I have no basis for comparison to other shops. Also, I do not know how long the repair will last. One other comment: I felt that the cost to diagnose my problem to be quite high.

BD
B D.
11/19/2018
Professional with terrific customer service!
The professionals at PDR took amazing care of my 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor. It started when I dropped my car off and continued with texting the results of the initial problem check then calling to see if I understood the results and asked if I had any questions.

HK
Hannah K.
09/18/2018
The service was excellent.
They were able to repair our car in one day. Chuck was nice and explained everything that needed to be done and we also liked how the diagnostics came over our phone regarding what needed to be done with our car.

Rose M.
09/13/2017
My experience
Staff were helpful and nice. They went over and beyond to explain and check my daughter vehicle out thoroughly. Clean place. I would receive people to come here

Mark M.
Rantoul, IL
08/14/2017
In and out in one day!
Had to have work done on the cruise control of my van. Had it done in one day and at a reasonable price. Love this place. Great people and great service.

Mehedi B.
01/13/2017
Courteous behavior, reasonable pricing, good service
I received good communication from the garage. They made it clear exactly what the cost would be. When I declined their multi-point inspection, they did a complimentary AAA inspection instead. They didn't try to force that pricey inspection. They gave detailed estimates and breakdown.

Jeff L.
Lincoln Town Car
01/07/2017
Timeley and good work.
Always do a good job, always comes in at or below estimates. Have all my work done here. Reliable !!!

Jay M.
Mahomet, IL
Honda Accord
11/30/2016
Great repair work
Fixed problem. Car runs great.

Marion S.
Jaguar XK8
10/21/2016
A place where they know what they are doing.
It has been an ordeal finding a place that knows my car within a 100 miles of my house. This is the first I have found who know what they are doing and care to make things right.

Marion S.
Jaguar XK8
09/20/2016
One of the few places that works on Jaguars
****

SK
Sendhil K.
Infiniti M35
03/25/2016
Good

TC
Tim C.
03/04/2016
Polite Staff very Professional
Business is well formed ,knows what they are doing,They inform you of what they find and tell you what it's going to cost before they work on your vehicle ,so its your decision to fix or not to fix.They are expensive but they do good work.

Cody B.
Pontiac G6
02/27/2016
Nice people
Called from out of state. They were easy to talk with and work with. Towed the vehicle to the shop and diagnosed problem. They kept me up to date by phone and email.