CG
Champaign, IL
Jeep Liberty
01/30/2020
Very professional and thorough
This was my 1st experience with PDR motors. I was very impressed with their multipoint vehicle inspection. I can now prepare for any future repairs that my vehicle needs and not be surprised by something unexpected. I would recommend them to anyone.

Chuck W.
01/28/2020
Great service, Great people
The only place I take all of my vehicles.

James B.
Cooksville, IL
Buick Lucerne
01/15/2020
Great Place
Very courteous and quick to provide service. Seem very capable and knowledgeable.

Sue Anne S.
Newman, IL
01/09/2020
These people always provide courteous and thorough service and they are very professional.
They go above and beyond to make sure my vehicle is serviced properly.

Ronald S.
Chevrolet Prizm
01/08/2020
Good service, convenient location.
Some waiting around, but made an appointment to come back later.

Chuck W.
12/24/2019
FIXED RIGHT, BEST GUARANTEE
I always get great service here and they back it up with a 3 year/36,000 mile nationwide guarantee.

Broadlands, IL
Dodge Dakota
12/19/2019
Great service and wonderful staff

TP
Tim P.
Oakwood, IL
Ram 1500
12/12/2019
My official tire guys
This my fourth time of getting tires here for me and my families vehicles and it's always a pleasure.
They understand the best customer is a repeat customer.

Susan S.
Penfield, IL
12/07/2019
Great Care as Usual
Got the job done very quickly and did a very good job with it, as always.

Robert W.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/05/2019
Outstanding Repair Shop
PDR Automotive is a great place to get your vehicle serviced. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff with the best diagnostic equipment. Repairs done right. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Jonathon T.
Champaign, IL
11/26/2019
Very honest and sincere....great service

JE
Jason E.
GMC Yukon XL
11/23/2019
the best place to take my Truck or car! Honest/ trustworthy and do a great job!
The staff is great at there jobs! Always do there best to get you in and out! I trust them to tell me the truth and they always get the job done well. They are the beast!!

Susan S.
Penfield, IL
Jeep Renegade
11/16/2019
Great experience as always
I've been using PDR for about 10 years. They are reliable and honest. They always take good care of me and my vehicles. I don't go anywhere else. PDR takes care of all my general maintenance and other repairs.

BF
Bill F.
Mahomet, IL
11/14/2019
You Get What You Pay For - Peace of Mind
What I think - You can find a place where you can get your vehicle fixed cheaply. I have more confidence in their work due to the fact that they found a problem a local authorized dealer failed to find. I feel like I can trust that the work they do will be done professionally and more importantly, correctly. What my wife thinks - They are friendly and treat you like family. I agree with that too!

11/12/2019
Overpriced
PDR overcharges people for their parts and labor and don't work as many other car places. Other auto shops do NOT charge people for looking at issues on a car, and if they do, the charge goes TOWARDS the final payment if they get the work done at that auto shop. PDR instead charges about $130 just to look at the car. Then, that cost does not get taken away from the final bill. You then have to get the work done at PDR because you would save only about $50 after you brought it to another place (you would also have to pay to get the car towed elsewhere if the car is not drivable). This is how I beleive the PDR is a scam: they charge you an outrageous price just to look at the car and for other "extra" costs that you have to get the work done there. This is not how ANY car shop I have ever been to is like. I was very not pleased with the inability to drop a couple dollars from an already pricey bill. I have never left a bad review on anything, but this auto shop I really felt the need to in the hopes that they maybe change some of their policies so customers can actually be satisfied upon leaving.