Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Urbana, IL
Cadillac DeVille
06/14/2019
Not such a bargain
Took my car In because I had a rear light issue . drop car off at 8 am did not get car back until 4pm . if they want you to drop car off early and they don't look at it until 4 hours later kind wasted a day with out a car .asked about recharge of a/c they said almost 300 dolars to complete . when Midas is charging less then 100 . if it wasn't for them being close .

VB
Vivian B.
Danville, IL
Saturn Ion
01/19/2018
Over priced labor cost
People are friendly but your labor prices are ridiculous. I just looked at my receipt and was charged $199.50 for a $26.00 part. Checked around and other shoppes advised they would have charged a lot less. Next time I will definitely shop around.

Jim H.
Indiana
01/15/2014 Category: Service
Jim said he asked this business to just get his vehicle started and after a lot of work, he did not ask for, the bill came out to $600. He said he feels like the prices were higher than normal because he was from out of town and needed to get home. He would not recommend this business to others based on this experience.

Leroi B.
Urbana, IL
Cadillac DeVille
10/26/2013
They do good work and are very through
I took my car to Pdr and was very disappointed when I got the bill because I thought they were very over priced I took my car to a different shop and got the work done for half the price I think their prices are too high and the prices should be more comparable to other shops in the area.and the guy I spoke with before I picked my car up was not very forth coming on charges incurred.

Joeannier S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/13/2013 Category: Service
Joeannier said she was not happy with this business because they did not explain the repairs to her and they did not tell her what to expect, so she missed a day of vacation. She picked her vehicle up and noticed a gauge that looked like it was running hot, so she took her vehicle back to them. They explained to her that it was normal for the gauge to be in that position. She did not know and if they had explained it she would not have missed a vacation day to go back to them. She will not recommend them to others based on this experience.

NJ
Nekia J.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/10/2013 Category: Service
Nekia said she was not satisfied with this business because she was charged for the service they didn't provide. They could not find what was wrong with her vehicle. She does not plan to recommend this business because nobody wants to pay for service and not learn anything about their vehicle.