John D.
Savoy, IL
Honda Fit
01/15/2021
excellent service
I take my vehicle to PDR because the people there care about doing the job right and are extremely qualified to do just that! They have earned my trust and I feel fortunate that they are in business so I have a place to get auto work done.

SD
Sandra D.
Nissan Murano
12/27/2020
Fast and Friendly
I have taken several cars to PDR and was very satisfied with their work and their timely service.. I will continue to use their services and recommend to orhers.

CG
Craig G.
Jeep Liberty
12/18/2020
Customer Experience
The staff at PDR is excellent! Took care of my daughter's Jeep in a timely manner. If you have a student at the University of Illinois that is having car trouble I highly recommend PDR automotive. You can feel comfortable that they will work with your student in taking care of the simplest repair needs (oil change)to any major work (front seals & front drive shaft). Even my 19 year old daughter felt comfortable with their staff.

Charles W.
10/20/2020
LOVE LOVE LOVE This Place !
They fix them all, fixed right the first time, take all of my vehicles to them. Won’t go anywhere else.

Robert W.
10/20/2020
Best Automotive Repair Shop
Outstanding service and fixed right, with A 3 YEAR GUARANTEE !!!

James W.
Volkswagen Touareg 2
10/09/2020
PDR
Friendly and knowledgeable individuals.

Nissan Versa
10/03/2020
prompt
They were able to get my vehicle repaired within their estimated timeframe even though it was dropped off after hours.

Drake P.
Dodge Dakota
09/28/2020
Great Workmanship
I had a check engine light for my '96 Dakota that came up for an O2 sensor issue, and even with a ton of rust basically welding the sensors in place, they were able to replace them. Great job all around.

WP
William P.
09/23/2020
Fixed brake issue that persistent for months in just one day
I had a new brake system installed at a different place and they left my vehicle in worse shape than when it was brought in. I then brought my car to PDR and they fixed the issue in one day with total confidence.

TA
Tim A.
Kia Sportage
09/20/2020
Pre-Purchase
Dropped off a car that I was considering buying and they had completed a thorough pre-purchase check within a few hours. Very helpful reporting system with a complete breakdown of different issues and an estimate to repair the issues.

They offer a pick up and delivery service that's pretty great, too.

Highly recommend PDR.

Mahomet, IL
09/18/2020
Great Service!
I was very pleased with the service I received from PDR Automotive. Starting with the lady who set up my appointment through the man who finished up with me, everyone I spoke with was very friendly. The service was quick and efficient.

Danielle C.
09/14/2020
Honest and Informational
PDR has always been there for me through my glorious 7 years with my 2002 Toyota Camry. They will keep explaining the issue until you fully understand. As a woman, I have never felt taken advantage of or uncomfortable around the staff like I have at other facilities around town. They are informative, honest, and want to help you make the best decision for yourself and your vehicle. After my last visit, I found out that my car would be much more to fix than what it is actually worth. I had questions about how to go about purchasing a new car and getting rid of my old car, as it was a new experience for me. Josh answered all my questions and more! It was a huge relief and I wasn't treated with any type of judgment for being a little bit clueless. All businesses should treat their consumers this way! The world would be a better place.

RN
Roshell N.
Salisbury, MD
09/05/2020
Very helpful
I came into PDR and they were very helpful, listen to what the issues I was having with my truck. He took it for a test drive and even came back and tried to see if he could see what the issue was then gave me a next day appointment and told me everything that was wrong with my truck even gave me a estimate of how much it would cost.

AP
Ahren P.
Seymour, IL
08/27/2020
Needed brakes looked at
We had really good service, thanks.

GMC Terrain
07/24/2020
Love, Love, Love This Place
We get everything maintained at PDR. They do it all.