James B.
Cooksville, IL
Buick Lucerne
01/15/2020
Great Place
Very courteous and quick to provide service. Seem very capable and knowledgeable.

Sue Anne S.
Newman, IL
01/09/2020
These people always provide courteous and thorough service and they are very professional.
They go above and beyond to make sure my vehicle is serviced properly.

Chuck W.
Urbana, IL
12/24/2019
FIXED RIGHT, BEST GUARANTEE
I always get great service here and they back it up with a 3 year/36,000 mile nationwide guarantee.

Broadlands, IL
Dodge Dakota
12/19/2019
Great service and wonderful staff

TP
Tim P.
Oakwood, IL
Ram 1500
12/12/2019
My official tire guys
This my fourth time of getting tires here for me and my families vehicles and it's always a pleasure.
They understand the best customer is a repeat customer.

Susan S.
Penfield, IL
12/07/2019
Great Care as Usual
Got the job done very quickly and did a very good job with it, as always.

Robert W.
Urbana, IL
Chevrolet Pickup
12/05/2019
Outstanding Repair Shop
PDR Automotive is a great place to get your vehicle serviced. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff with the best diagnostic equipment. Repairs done right. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Jonathon T.
Champaign, IL
11/26/2019
Very honest and sincere....great service

JE
Jason E.
GMC Yukon XL
11/23/2019
the best place to take my Truck or car! Honest/ trustworthy and do a great job!
The staff is great at there jobs! Always do there best to get you in and out! I trust them to tell me the truth and they always get the job done well. They are the beast!!

Susan S.
Penfield, IL
Jeep Renegade
11/16/2019
Great experience as always
I've been using PDR for about 10 years. They are reliable and honest. They always take good care of me and my vehicles. I don't go anywhere else. PDR takes care of all my general maintenance and other repairs.

BF
Bill F.
Mahomet, IL
11/14/2019
You Get What You Pay For - Peace of Mind
What I think - You can find a place where you can get your vehicle fixed cheaply. I have more confidence in their work due to the fact that they found a problem a local authorized dealer failed to find. I feel like I can trust that the work they do will be done professionally and more importantly, correctly. What my wife thinks - They are friendly and treat you like family. I agree with that too!

EL
Efrain L.
Weldon, IL
11/12/2019
Quality service
Great friendly customer service and support. Very knowledgeable, quality working team.

BL
Brad L.
Saint Joseph, IL
10/23/2019
Everything went perfect
Went for an oil change, tire rotation, and had some rubbing up front when applying the brakes. Fixed the rubbing and was notified of other minor items. Sent me a text with the inspection report and was also notified when everything was complete. Good work done and customer service.

KG
Katie G.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/15/2019
Great service and fast. Glad I found this place!

WP
William P.
Plainfield, IL
10/09/2019
Efficient fix
Solved car problem within the business day.