4.4

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

MT
Mary T.
Glenarm, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 04/30/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you so much for taking the time to visit our service department and allowing us to service your vehicle. If there is anything that you ever need please do not hesitate to ask!

VC
Vickie C.
Monticello, IL
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
Bought a 2018 Hyundai Sonata and were very happy with our salesman, Joe. Had oil changed last week for 1st oil change. Service department was awesome also. Great service all the way around.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Dear Valued Customer thank you so much for purchasing your new Hyundai with us and allowing us also to service your vehicle. We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come! If there is anything that you ever need please do not hesitate to ask!

SP
Sandra P.
2020 Hyundai Venue
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Very fast service
Great service great car.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for taking the time to bring in your vehicle and giving us an opportunity to service your vehicle. We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come - If there is anything that you ever need please do not hesitate to call and ask.

Mount Zion, IL
2014 Hyundai Genesis
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Attention to detail
Great
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you so much for taking the time to allow us to service your Hyundai - If there is anything that you ever need, please do not hesitate to ask!

FS
Fred S.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Recent service visit
There’s been other issues with this dealers service before. Enough said that I would probably go elsewhere
after my warranty is expired. Don’t feel real confident taking my vehicle there for service
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Dear Valued Customer, I tried to reach out to you and also sent you an email - Thank you for taking the time to visit our service department and allowing us to service your vehicle.

I apologize for the inconviencnce with the parts issue concerning your recall. We have this straightened now and look forward to getting this repair done on your vehicle.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with your concerns and we will go over them together and get them resolved.

01/16/2020 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
Great service, I've only had one botched visit. That's near perfect.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Dear Valued Customer, thank you for coming to our service deparment for your vehicle needs - I have reached out to you via email and phone and would love to discuss any issues furhter.

If there is anything that you ever need please do not hesitate to ask.

Jennifer D.
Springfield, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
My car
Raj did an amazing job! I will reccomend him to anyone I know who wants to buy a car.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Dear valued customer, it was a pleasure to assist you in servicing your vehicle - If there is anything that you ever need please do not hesitate to ask!

BT
Brad T.
01/02/2020
Great staff
Unfortunate reasons I had to return car I wanted to purchase. And josh and chantel had it all worked out when I explained my circumstances. I highly recommend them
For all
Your shopping needs. They were awesome. I just couldn’t have asked for more from josh and chantel.

LD
Linda D.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept. Appreciation
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff.

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Improving
Much better this time. In and out under an hour. Really appreciate the car wash.

LW
Larry W.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Employees
Everything went well

11/16/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
The staff at Bob Brady are always extremely friendly and very accommodating. They were able to work with my schedule and do the couple extras I asked for on top of my regular oil change. They just really make it easy for you and are always helpful!

2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Bob Brady Hyundai
David in the Service Dept demonstrated professionalism and friendliness.

Keith S.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service!!
Everyone was helpful and pleasant to communicate with! Was done in time estimated and didn’t try to talk an “old lady” into a service not needed!!

Mt Zion, IL
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement on appointments
Scheduling service appointment was a two week “wait”, then on appointment day (and time), had to wait additional 6 hours just to schedule another appointment since part is not available.
George S., Service Manager from Bob Brady Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for visiting our service department. We try to schedule the write ups accordingly, so your write up time would have been 8 but may not get in till later when a qualified tech is ready to look at it.

We try to stock as many parts as we can but unfortunately cannot stock every part - As soon as we get the part in we will make sure to call or text you to let you know and we will get you scheduled in to get it repaired.