Overall Rating 4.9130448/5Overall Rating 4.9130448/5Overall Rating 4.9130448/5Overall Rating 4.9130448/5rating 4.9130448
Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

WB
William B.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
GREAT Manager, Service Consultants & Mechanics!
Since 2014, when we purchased our 1st Hyundai(Sonata), we have received excellent service by everyone in the service dept.. Since that time, we also purchased an Accent. My husband & I are very pleased with the service staff & mechanics, thus far.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/19/2018 Category: Service
They respect my time. In and out when they tell me i will be or sooner.
The last two times I have had my car serviced at Bob Howard Hyundai I did not have an appointment. I called and they told me what times they had open. I brought my car in 15 minutes before
the time given to talk with the service rep. They got me in right away and was out in 45 minutes.

Martha W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Bob Howard Maintenance Service
My daughter and I both have Hyundai vehicles and rely exclusively on Bob Howard Service. The maintenance manager and staff are wonderful. They put the customer first in every way, and the maintenance cost is always surprisingly reasonable.

Plus, free popcorn, coffee, bottled water & TV in the customer waiting room!

Joseph G.

Kathryn S.
Yukon, OK
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/16/2018 Category: Service
It was alright this time.
The first time I went to get my first oil change on my Kona18 it was great the older gentleman took my keys got me fixed up. Showed me where to check out. That younger lady very sweet. This last time to get me second oil change am tires rotated. Same guy. Awesome very nice. The older lady that checked me out never said anything to me. I said good morning too her. Asked her about the pizza boxes. Nothing. Thank goodness I said my name Bc she never said anything to me. Very rude.

Awesome staff
The people are great!

EB
Edgar B.
Choctaw, OK
Service Department
The service department at Bob Howard is excellent and I cannot say enough good things about the service rep John Cantrell. John took care of all my problems with my Sonata and kept me informed at all times. This is not my first experience with Bob Howard service and John Cantrell and every time I've brought my car in I have been completely satisfied.

Magdalena M.
2004 Hyundai Tiburon
Wonderful service
Jake has always been easy to work with and helpful. Never lets me down.

Steve B.
Edmond, OK
2013 Hyundai Veloster
great service department
I've always experienced great service at Bob Howard Hyundai's Service Department. Always timely and friendly...

Richard H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
First rate service
Their service department is excellent! They are always courteous, professional. and punctual. Great place to have your car serviced.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and 5 star review it is greatly appreciated by myself and all the employees!

Juli M.

PC
Patty C.
Mustang, OK
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and friendly.
Everyone is always very friendly and helpful.

Jacksonville, FL
Excellent Dealer
They take the time to take care of your needs and ensure you leave fully satisfied. Will only return to this dealer in the future!

AE
Amber E.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Trustworthy
I have used all of the other Hyundai Dealerships in OKC and this location is by far the best. I did not give previous OKC Hyundai dealerships 5 stars...and this location I am. My car was accidentally taken to this location by the tow driver and I am SO glad he did. The employees (every one of them) are polite, patient, listened to me explained in a way that I understood, quick, hospitable and above all friendly.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so very much for the kind words and 5 star review. It is greatly appreciated by myself and all the employees. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Tracie S.
Anadarko, OK
Quick service
Bob Howard took care of my car quickly and efficiently.

FE
Fred E.
Cannot say
Okay
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey very much appreciated!

WM
Wanda M.
Newcastle, OK
Great job
Fast and very friendly!
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 star review it is very much appreciated by myself and all the employees!

IC
Irving C.
2016 Hyundai Equus
11/12/2018 Category: Service
A very professional dealership.
A very professional dealership.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 star review it is very much appreciated!

LC
Linda C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Bob and the rest of the guys are fantastic they know me and always treat me with great respect and very friendly.
very friendly and respectful. They are great.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and 5 star review it is greatly appreciated!

WB
William B.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
TIMELY, EXCELLENT SERVICE
I HAD AN APPOINTMENT AND THE WERE VERY PUNCTUAL WITH THE OIL CHANGE SERVICE. THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE IS I PAID FOR A CAR WASH AND VACUUM. THE VACUUM WAS GOOD BUT THE CAR WASH AND WINDOW CLEANING LEFT A LOT TO BE DESIRED. THE SERVICE ASSOCIATE HAD A MICROFIBER CLOTH AND WE FINISHED THE JOB OURSELVES. SHE WAS VERY APOLOGETIC ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND CORRECTED WHAT SHE COULD.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you very much for the feed back and 5 star review it is very much appreciated!