Overall Rating 4.9152527/5Overall Rating 4.9152527/5Overall Rating 4.9152527/5Overall Rating 4.9152527/5rating 4.9152527
Overall Rating 2.37288/5Overall Rating 2.37288/5rating 2.37288rating 2.37288rating 2.37288

KR
Kelly R.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
They know me.
They know me. They remember my car. Their prices are more competitive than traditional dealers. Always interested in helping me figure out what my car needs.

GR
Gerald R.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Department Performance
I brought my 2011 Sonata for a brake job and oil change. I got a call a bit later and was told that I didn't need a brake job, thanks for saving me $100.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star review it is greatly appreciated!

OH
Odas H.
Springdale, AR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service special
I had my oil changed during customer appreciation day and mother's day special!
Great price on the service and great price on the tire quote.

Janelle C.
Mustang, OK
2018 Hyundai Kona
FRIENDLY AND EASY TO WORK WITH
CALLED IN THE AFTERNOON ON A SATURDAY AND THEY GOT MY CAR RIGHT IN RIGHT AWAY. I WAS IN AND OUT IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME

IS
Ismail S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The service team took great care about the service. Felt very relaxed at the customer lounge while I waited for the service to complete. The car was sparkling when it came out and made me feel content.

05/13/2018 Category: Service
2013 Hyundai Alandra
Every time I go to this dealership they are friendly and efficient. My car had to stay in overnight for warranty work in only took them about 10 minutes to locate me a car. Highly recommend this dealership for service and quality.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai

Thank you very much for the kind words and 5 star review it is greatly appreciated by myself and all the employees!

Edmond, OK
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Speedy Sevice
Expected to wait at least an hour ... took about 20 min.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey it is appreciated!

LC
Linda C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
They always do great
I would recommend Bob howard Hyundai to every one
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review it is greatly appreciated!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Coupons always honored
I love that when I show coupons on my phone or select them when I make my appointment that they are never questioned and always honored. Staff is always friendly and service is fast. Thank you!
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai

Thank you very much for the 5 star review it is greatly appreciated!Ray DensonService ManagerBob Howard Hyundai405-634-8900rdenson@bobhowardauto.com

David B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe

Buffy B.
El Reno, OK
Great Dealership. Great Service
The entire team at Bob Howard Hyundai is wonderful. We've been so pleased with how they have treated our whole family.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai

Thank you very much for the kind words and 5 star review it is greatly appreciated!Ray DensonService ManagerBob Howard Hyundai405-634-8900rdenson@bobhowardauto.com

TD
Tammy D.
Newalla, OK
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Tammy
These are the nicest people. They do not talk to you like you are an idiot. They explain to you in detail what is wrong, how it will be fixed, and the cost. I will be returning customer.

David S.

Mustang, OK
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Took our old trusted 04 Santa Fe in to help figure out a misfire. I don't do dealerships, but after carefully selecting Bob Howard based on reviews and word of mouth, I took it in. Very polite and welcoming folks and always attentive to you and your vehicle. They determined what the issue was and got it fixed! Thank you!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Convenient location.
Did my second oil change and tire rotation in a timely manner. Thanks

Steve B.
Edmond, OK
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/07/2018 Category: Service
routine service
I always have a great experience at this dealership's service department. They always greet me with a smile and take care of my car in rapid fashion. They keep it running smoothly, and I trust these guys (and gals).

2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai

Thank you very much for the 5 star review it is greatly appreciated by myself and all the employees!

Mcloud, OK

Woodward, OK
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Way above expectations!
I live 3 hours away. I scheduled a service but when I got there, I told them I had been near the wildfires, and I’d love it if they’d check my air filters and replace if needed. They brought my cabin air cleaning filter and engine air filter to the waiting room to ask if I wanted them replaced. One was black with soot, one was just a bit tinged but smelled like fire. I asked them to replace them. They showed me afterwards the check inspection done and explained everything clearly, even though I am hard of hearing and he had to speak up. Such wonderful service and they really surpassed my expectations! Will bring it from Woodward to OKC, EVERY time I need my car serviced!!! Customer for life! Many thanks!!!
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review it means a lot to myself and all the employees! Greatly appreciated!