2070 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.9047607/5Overall Rating 4.9047607/5Overall Rating 4.9047607/5Overall Rating 4.9047607/5rating 4.9047607
Overall Rating 2.29762/5Overall Rating 2.29762/5rating 2.29762rating 2.29762rating 2.29762

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
I love that they always have availability, even on short notice. The employees are friendly and the complete the service quickly.

John S.
Woodward, OK
Great communication!
The guys at Bob Howard Hyundai we’re so easy to work with. They gave me a call and updated me before any work was done and were the best communicators!

FB
Fad B.
My oil change
They had the car done with in the time t h at they said that they would

MJ
Mark J.
2011 Hyundai Equus
06/14/2019 Category: Service
This is the Hyundai Dealer to visit for service!
When I purchased my 2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate from a non Hyundai Dealership...a year ago....I take my car here and the see that they had the wrong size tires...corrected it and got me an alignment.....found a mysterious electrical issue and got it resolved in no time at all!
Finally my Equus rides drives and feels as it should! Art my service advisor as well as the entire shop are great! My 2011 Equus has found its new home!

Suzanne B.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
They go the extra mile!
I knew my service appointment was going to last 3-4 hours, so I brought some work with me to pass the time. I planned on taking an Uber to a near by Starbucks, but when John caught wind of this, he took the time to drop me off (and pick me back up when my car was ready) himself. Despite the packed schedule at the service center, they really go the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service to each and every customer. Great experience!

Tuttle, OK
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundia service
The service was fast and professional
JACOB R B., expert service consultant from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you very much for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. Have a great week!

LR
Lavetta R.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Convenience and fast service.
Service was was great and fast. Would definitely recommend.
JOHN C. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you very much for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a Great week!

AD
Angela D.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Quick efficient service as always. The staff is friendly and attentive.

GS
Gregory S.
Yukon, OK
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Kathy
Came in without an appointment. Was told it could take quite a while to get oil change done. A rainstorm came up and they got the oil change done quickly so I could get home. Really appreciated that!

Carey S.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding crew
Outstanding they keep you informed throughout the whole process
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a great weekend!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service department
Anytime I have service on my car it has always been a good experience. I trust them completely.
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. Have a great weekend!

Elk City, OK
Owner
Very professional and helpful... John Cantrell has always had an answer to our numerous questions!

Ronald W.
Yukon, OK
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Through quick service of my car.
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for taking your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a great weekend!

Diane H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Bob Howard Hyundai
Bob Howard Hyundai personnel are very friendly, knowledgeable, and Excellent with the rapport with their customers. They are very up to date on what your car needs.
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a great week!

Shawnee, OK
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and professional
Service department is always prompt and professional
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for taking your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. Have a great week!

LK
Linda K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Staff is the BEST!
Staff is always courteous and informative. I usually get in and out quickly, but even if I have to wait, the facility is comfortable, you can get coffee and popcorn for free, and they have snack/drink machines. I believe they work hard to satisfy their customers.
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a great week!

HV
Herbert V.
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and good service
They always make sure the work is done properly

Joseph T.
Denver, CO
It was great!
I was out sooner than I expected

PW
Paula W.
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Everyone works very hard to take care of my needs
Everyone does their very best to make sure everything is taken care of. Everyone is always friendly and takes care of any problems!

Brook M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
As always excellent service
This team has always provided excellent service. I highly recommend them to anyone. Sorry this review is late, the Army has had me on the road a lot.

Your Bob Howard Hyundai Service and Parts Team