Overall Rating 4.9080472/5Overall Rating 4.9080472/5Overall Rating 4.9080472/5Overall Rating 4.9080472/5rating 4.9080472
Overall Rating 2.32184/5Overall Rating 2.32184/5rating 2.32184rating 2.32184rating 2.32184

Karen S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Service techs do great work. All employees in the service department are very helpful.

CN
Cathy N.
Bethany, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Job!
Fast and friendly service!

LC
Larry C.
Yukon, OK
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Dept. Accolades
Always courteous and professional people

BI
Barbara I.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Consistent
You guys are Rock stars and are consistent with your service. Always ready and done on time as promised Very professional.

LL

Mary B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Bob Howard Hyundai
Great service. Pleasant employees. Prompt. Economical.

Jun L.
Novato, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and general check up
Very quick and professional service. Reasonable price. Recommend for all Hyundai owners.
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a great week!

LF
Leslie F.
Elk City, OK
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor service department
The service department is horrible. Loved the sales people and everything else. Service department had my car a week and I had to get the GM involved to get my car fixed.
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience with Bob Howard Hyundai. I apologize our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. I will be following up with you to discuss this situation.

Joseph M.
Noble, OK
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Worst Service Ever!
This was our worst service visit ever to this department. The service adviser my wife and I worked with took no responsibility for anything and totally disrespected us and the service adviser we normally work with. I could really say a whole lot but suffice it to say, if you go to Bob Howard Hyundai for service, I recommend ONLY Jacob Brinkley as your service adviser. He works hard for his customers, takes responsibility, and does his absolute best to live up to Hyundai's Code of Car Care and Service. Art Rudolph and some other new service adviser are a joke. They couldn't advise a person for service if there was a teleprompter telling them what to say. You make your choice about going here for service. I know that my wife and I may/may not ever have our two Hyundais serviced here again. It only takes one really bad apple to spoil the juice on any given day. On Saturday, 11.09.2019, it was Art Rudolph and the other nameless newbie service adviser.
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback. You are absolutely right, and all of our employees conduct should be reflective of respect of both fellow employees and our customers. I will personally take this matter into my own hands and be reaching out to you for further insite into this situation. Thank you again for bringing this situation to light and for being a loyal Bob Howard Hyundai customer.

Jonathan S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Jake and John always get me fixed up quick and out the door.
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a great weekend!

HR
Hong R.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Jacob Brinkley is a super star
I would like to personally thank Jacob Brinkley, Service Adviser. He has always provided me the greatest customer service whenever I dropped off my car at the dealer. I fully trust his advice and always appreciated his extra steps to serve his customers. I will always take my car to get service at this dealer as long as I know Jacob is my service adviser.
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for being a patron of our dealership! We work hard in creating a team environment where our members like Jacob really stand out! Thanks again for the positive feedback, and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly SErvice
Their service department is wonderful. They provide fast friendly service.
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

EM
Elizabeth M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled routine maintenance through my Blue Link app; Bob Howard Hyundai completed the service more quickly than projected, and for less than I anticipated. Will be back!
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

AT
Amy T.
Always in good hands!
Fair and honest! I’ve always been in good hands, whenever I’ve ever been to Bob Howard Hyundai! I have been completely satisfied with my Sonata and I highly recommend Bob Howard Hyundai for your car needs!

Jasvinder D.
Flushing, NY
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Good
The guy in front was so helpful

2020 Hyundai Kona
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service too slow this time
I usually get good service, just not this time.
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

First of all, thank you for visiting Bob Howard Hyundai. We work really hard to supply the best service out there, and deliver personal customer support. We are sorry to hear that our service fell short of your expectations, and are interested in hearing more detail from you regarding your experience. I will be following up with you to discuss this situation.

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service as always

James D.
Tuttle, OK
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Did not appreciate their lack of concern for our problem.
We did not appreciate the lack of concern for our problem.
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. We apologize for your recent experience, and your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees. I will be following up with you in the next few days to discuss this situation with you.

MJ
Mark J.
2011 Hyundai Equus
Air Suspension Repair - 2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate
I am pleased to say my Service Advisor Art Rudolph and the shop staff there are A+! For such an expensive repair they took their time and care in taking care of my vehicle. I thought it was going to cost double what it was and thankfully it didn't.
I get better service here than at the Hyundai Genesis dealer in Edmond for my Equus. Thanks to you all at the service department!
STEVE G H. from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We take pride in gaining the trust and loyalty of our customers here at Bob Howard Hyundai, and are always thrilled to hear about excellent customer experiences. Thanks for being our customer, and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

NR
Nancy R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer who has owned five Hyundai's.
Easy to get an appointment. Quick service. Friendly customer service representatives and cashier.