1950 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.9220734/5Overall Rating 4.9220734/5Overall Rating 4.9220734/5Overall Rating 4.9220734/5rating 4.9220734
Overall Rating 2.32468/5Overall Rating 2.32468/5rating 2.32468rating 2.32468rating 2.32468

Larry B.
Crescent, OK
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Competent
Everyone is skilled & knowledgeable
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for the 5 star review. It is greatly appreciated by my self and all the employees!

VM

Guzman P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
Staff is friendly and always look to take care of you, whether you wait or drop-off you car. Service on my vehicle has been outstanding so far.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

03/17/2019 Category: Service
no call no care
cant even get a call back when I have a concern with the service of my car
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking my call about your recent service visit. I hope I was able to clear up some of your concerns. Please feel free to contact me with any service needs or questions. 405-600-1626 Direct.

EB
Eric B.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
I thought I needed a new tire after hitting a bridge but they told me the tire was fine. They could have easily taken my money for something not needed.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review it is very much appreciated by all employees!

TP
Terri P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service at this dealership
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and 5 star review it is greatly appreciated by all employees!

AD
Angela D.
Excellent Service!!
Prompt efficient service. They under promise and over deliver time and time again.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review very much appreciated by all employees!

Britany B.
Blanchard, OK
Perfect EVERY TIME!
I have been coming here for all of my car needs since I purchased my car from Bob Howard. They never try to sell me something I don’t need or give me a run around like every other car service place I have been to. Instead, they meet with me both before and after my appointment to discuss what my car needs or what can wait. Never once have I left with unanswered questions or feeling like the service was less than perfect! I will continue to come to Bob Howard for all of my car’s service needs because of the honest and reliable service I receive each time I visit!
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and 5 star review. This is greatly appreciated by myself and all the employees!

CZ
Christine Z.
Del City, OK
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Treats you like family
Excellent customer service. The staff as always takes great care of my vehicle. Polite. Asked if they would check my battery while I was there. They made sure that everything was checked and good to go
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review it is greatly appreciated by myself and all the employees!

AW
Angelique W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
They always take care of my car
They give great inspections so I can make sure things get done.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review it is greatly appreciated by all employees!

FS
Fred S.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
I can make an appointment without any problem. When I get there, John takes great care of our car and am out in a timely manner.
They treat me with respect and take great care of our cars.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review greatly appreciated by myself and all the employees!

MN
Monique N.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
I always take my car here for my regular service. They are friendly and quick.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review it is very much appreciated by all employees!

Angela B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly courteous people
Friendly people. Doing their best to make our experience pleasing.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

HR
Hong R.
Washington, IL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service
I would recommend everyone to take their Hydai car to this dealer for all your car services!
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Delores M.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
ok
location is great
all my questions answered
advice on how to maintain vehicle
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey it is very much appreciated by all employees!

Blair S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai service in Oklahoma
Hands down Bon Howard Hyundai service guys are the best in Oklahoma. Mr Cantrell always is prompt in greating me , goes over what I have scheduled. He will also visit with me on service that is needed or will need service soon

No doubt they are the best in Oklahoma
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review it is greatly appreciated by all employees!

John B.
Stroud, OK
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Great job fixing my car feels like new again
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review it is greatly appreciated by all employees!

2012 Hyundai Accent
03/06/2019 Category: Service
P
Na

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Repaired correctly and timely
Slid into a curb and messed my steering up. Had it towed to Bob Howard Hyundai. They diagnosed the problem timely and repaired it correctly, most importantly. Car drives like normal again, thank goodness. The only minor thing I wish is if they could clean the car up for you when they're done.
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for the 5 star review. Greatly appreciated by all employees!

Tuttle, OK
03/05/2019 Category: Service
The excellent and expediate service
Ray D., Service Mgr from Bob Howard Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019