Sidra S.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/16/2018
Friendly service
I appreciated the friendliness and the expertise of the staff.

Dennis W.
07/13/2018
I trust them
I put a lot of miles on my vehicle, and I am not a mechanic so I need someone that I can trust to fix what needs to be fixed. And to tell me what I need to be watching, and what is okay. I trust Beneficial Automotive.

Cindy C.
Dodge Caravan
07/13/2018
Great experience
My visit was fast, friendly, and turned out to be much cheaper than I thought. The place is clean and they have a nice area for kids to play while you wait which is awesome for parents. Overall it was a nice place, they got the work done the same day, and my van runs so much better now. Definitely prefer this company to the big chains I've dealt with before.

MJ
Marla J.
Buick Enclave
07/09/2018
AC Repair
Fast, friendly, under price estimate.

Jerry B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/28/2018
2005 Trailblazer
Quick disgnosis which fit with my expectation;; thorough repair; very courteous staff. Problem fixed!

NB
Nita B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2018
Family Owned and Honest
Found beneficial to be a Family Owned business and honest and willing to work with you, if it doesnt need to be done they will tell you. Have never had a bad experience there and always leave with a smile.

GB
Greg B.
06/23/2018
another quality job ... thanks for getting our Honda back on track

Joe W.
Yukon, OK
Isuzu Rodeo
06/21/2018
Service Report
Best experience I've had in an automotive repair shop. Keep up the good work.

RP
Rod P.
06/15/2018
Very professional, courteous, prompt and friendly.
From testing at a local parts store place we were looking at having an alternator replaced. we had already bought a new battery. They were pretty busy but would try to get the car, at least, tested. The car was fine. We went from a $500 plus cost to $64.That shows how honest they are.

SE
Steve E.
05/21/2018
Quick service!
Woke up to "charging system problems." Sure enough BAM got me in on that Friday before 10 and had it diagnosed, part delivered, and car repaired before 1:30!

NS
Nicole S.
05/11/2018
Trustworthy service
Fast, friendly service. I dropped my Nissan off in the morning for AC work and it was done early afternoon. They worked to find us the best deal. We don’t want to take our vehicles anywhere else!

Nissan Titan
05/03/2018
BAM , honest, fair , and dependable!!
Brought my truck in for suspected wheel bearing issue. They checked and found the noise was related to needing new front tires. Saved me lots of money as I believe another shop would have replaced bearings for no reason. Appreciate the honesty!!

KC
Kimberly C.
Nissan Sentra
04/25/2018
Friendly Customer Service
Very friendly customer service. My problem was fixed in a timely manner. Nice and clean location.

Dennis C.
04/24/2018
Extraordinary
A happy greeting and professional technicians are what makes Beneficial Automotive the best in Moore OK.

Crystal H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/19/2018
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
They are always professional. They are fair in their pricing and their work is flawless. They always let me know what can wait and what cannot. I am so happy to have a place I trust! Excellent mechanics.

Aaron B.
04/19/2018
I personally know of the mechanics. People are friendly and helpful.
I have a good experience with this shop.

Lindsay M.
Ford Expedition
04/18/2018
Fast, friendly, thorough
I love the friendliness of this family owned establishment. They are always always fast and I’m never making a second call because something wasn’t done or working properly. I do wish they honored military families and offered some kind of discount and a sign should be posted stating no checks are accepted (I may have missed it?) Other than that I have no complaints. I happy to continue to use them for all my automotive needs, despite the lack of military acknowledgement.
The Beneficial A. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for all your wonderful praise on our level of workmanship.  We do strive to perform top notch services.
As far as a discount for military families, we are happy to say that we offer discounts on our services to everyone with the coupons on our website and various print sources.  These are readily available.  Thank you for your service and your continued support of our business.

James B.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
04/17/2018
Great Service!
Always up front with what is going on with your vehicle. Trust their work.

Allen S.
04/17/2018
They are an Honest place to take your vehicle.
I appreciate the fact that Beneficial Automotive is honest in telling you what is wrong with you vehicle. They don't add on unnecessary repairs just to get more money out of you.

EO
Ed O.
04/13/2018
2000 Corvette
Clean brake fluid. Check out brake pads, AC charged. Fixed window washer. Checked out check engine.