TR
Tony R.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/14/2020
Outstanding service and quick turn around
My car AC was was not cooling but it was still working after a recent trip. The next morning it started making terrible sounds and it sounded like something was physically broken. We called a tow service and had the car delivered to Beneficial. They quickly informed us that part of the ac compressor had failed, a part had broken off and it needed to be replaced. This was on a Wednesday. By Thursday afternoon, we received a call that the Car was ready for Pickup. My wife drove it to work this morning.

We have used Beneficial in the past and will continue to do so. They have always provided good service at a good value.

RD
Robert D.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/13/2020
Timely and very friendly
It has always been just a phone call away, timely scheduling , smooth service with very knowledgeable folks !

Mike M.
Chevrolet SSR
08/11/2020
Nice people, quality work, fast service, good prices
Quality work and fair price. Friendly owners.

DN
Don N.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/11/2020
In and out in under an hour with appointment, service was great with detailed explanation of service. They are my go to shop for service from now on.

RT
Rafael T.
Nissan Sentra
08/06/2020
Best place, been taking my cars for maintenance here for several years. Superb customer service and top notch service.

Thank you!

NN
Nancy N.
08/05/2020
Quick Work In
They worked my car into their schedule very quickly. Were very helpful!

Damon C.
08/05/2020
Car came back in worse condition than when I dropped it off. Company denied responsibility.
I took my car in for some general maintenance work and picked it up again at the end of the day. When I got home, I opened the hood to check on the new battery and the hood fell straight back down again. For context, I had been using a trickle charger in recent times because I wasn't driving much during the pandemic. So I was very familiar with how well my car hood's struts were working and they were just fine when I unhooked the trickle charger, closed my car hood, and brought the car in to the shop. When I called to ask if they knew what had happened, they told me that they used their own prop to keep the hood up while it was there, that the car is old and struts don't last that long, and that there's no possible way that they could have damaged them. Unfortunately, unless there are hood strut vandals in the neighborhood or the slow 2-mile drive from my house had some amazing potholes I didn't notice, the only possibility is that they did damage the car and weren't humble enough to even consider that option (you could hear the frustration in the guy's voice that I would even imply something so ludicrous). I was excited to go to these guys because I had heard good things from a couple neighbors, but I'm afraid I can't recommend a company where my car comes back in worse condition than when I dropped it off and the company blames me for it.
Angela L. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 08/05/2020

It is always disappointing to us when a customer is not fully satisfied with the services we provide.  As we tried to explain on the phone, hood struts are a gas charged item and 19 years of use and the weather fluctuations can affect these items.  It is an exceptionally cool morning after a very warm day when your vehicle was in our shop.  Our technicians routinely use there own hood props when needed.  It sounds like the services provided met your satisfaction and we are happy the work you brought your vehicle in for was able to be completed.  It is unfortuanate that the hood strut not working overshadowed your overall experience.  Hopefully, you can find auto repair elsewhere more to your satisfaction in the future.

Beneficial Automotive
405-703-1104

JO
Jack O.
08/03/2020
Fast service
Brought my car in for work on the vent system. Was diagnosed, and repaired in less than a day. Great work!

RT
Rob T.
07/29/2020
Best service guys in the business
Needed to have my truck worked on and my only choice was BAM. I have used them once before and was so happy with them they are now my only choice. I was able to get a quote for the cost and have the work completed the same day. The waiting room and service area are so clean and inviting, the staff are so very helpful and the work is impeccable. Why would you go anywhere else.

GD
Greg D.
07/23/2020
Honesty
Three different times the final price was lower than the quote. They got inside and found it wasn’t as expensive as they thought. Instead of over charging us they reduced the bill. Their work has always been excellent as well.

FM
Farrokh M.
Honda HR-V
07/23/2020
Quality of work is excellent thank you.
Quality of work is excellent thank you.

GMC Yukon
07/22/2020
Awwsome
I would recommend Beneficial Automotive to anyone. They did a great job on the repairs, they did a great job communicating the problem & the effects it can cause on your vehicle so your educated. They also did a great job on being timely and getting your vehicle back to you!

MV
Mike V.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/19/2020
Honest, reliable service at a fair price.
I have used Beneficial for close to 10 years. They are honest and dependable, beat Toyota and Honda dealership prices and keep my wife happy with the friendly service! I couldn't ask for better.

EJ
Elizabeth J.
Dodge Journey
07/16/2020
Great Service!!!
My experience here is was wonderful. The service was fast and efficient. My car was done in one day. The people are friendly and honest.

Rick H.
07/15/2020
Competence and integrity
BAM is great! For several years they have taken care of repairs on my vehicles. Their automotive knowledge leads to accurate diagnosis. Their competency enables them to perform repairs with accuracy. Their integrity justifies the trust I place in them. They perform repairs per my authorization and advise me on other repairs with thorough education and reasonable risk assessments. They blend professionalism with personalization.