Robert C.
Choctaw, OK
11/17/2018
Greeting, assurance of what I want , estimate of time of repairs, notification when job is done, condition of vehicle when I pick it up, cost and work done well .
Have used service for some time now , recommended to my sister ,a widow who moved here from Tacoma , Wa, and would tell others to use this service.

MA
Meleasa A.
Nissan Sentra
11/16/2018
Great Experience
Great experience. The woman in the office was very friendly. The work was done quickly. They let me know that I had 2 bad tires and made recommendations as to where I could go (they did not have the tires, so I know they were not just trying to get additional money from me).

MF
Martin F.
Buick LeSabre
11/16/2018
Very good job!
They are always thorough & do a great job !!

Karen M.
11/15/2018
Great people that do anything for you.
Angela and her team are amazing. They always help us in a timely manor. Great people!

Bailey B.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/15/2018
Outstanding work and people
Ive brought my vehicle here multiple times and have always had a great experience. Great customer service, and reasonable prices.

Lynn B.
Mazda CX-9
Highly Recommend
They get me in & out same day to service my car. Angela and Donnie are always courteous and honest. I’ve been coming here since they opened and have referred several people who have also been happy.

Matt H.
Chevrolet Suburban
A+
Always friendly and they take the time to explain the issues and how they fixed them. I have used them for my personal vehicles and for the vans at my church.

SL
Steven L.
Great quick reliable service

Darryl W.
11/13/2018
Power Steering Repair
Beneficial Automotive is my go to shop for repairs. They are FAST, REASONABLY PRICED, and FAIR. I greatly value the fact that they do not try to sell me unnecesary additional service or repairs. They fix what's wrong and get me back on the road.

Thanks again Beneficial for repairing my Honda CRV! My power steering works great again!

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/12/2018
Spark plug change
Took my truck in for plugs to be swapped and they had it done very quickly. Donnie has always treated me right and is very affordable.

Donna B.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/08/2018
Great automotive service
I know when I bring my car here for maintenance or repairs, I am getting honest recommendations and friendly service. Also get great discount coupons for being a long time customer.

Randy R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018
The people
The people at Beneficial are why I have been coming for years , integrity and honesty are hard to find nowadays and I can find it here .

Chris S.
Ram 2500
11/02/2018
Repair work
They are very thorough with the inspection. They were able to fix what the dealership did not. Also quite about cheaper than the dealership.

TP
Tonya P.
Nissan JUKE
11/01/2018
$8500 paper weight
My 2012 Nissan Juke had major issues....These guys were VERY helpful in every way possible to get me back on the road. They went above and beyond.

GT
Gil T.
Saturn VUE
10/31/2018
Oil Change
As always, I appreciate the service and friendliness I receive at Beneficial Automotive!!!!

Robert W.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/26/2018
Fast service. They got the parts and repaired my SUV within 24 hours. I was pleased with their work.

Shannon B.
10/25/2018
Angela is always friendly and personable
They are always honest, fair and timely

MF
Martin F.
10/24/2018
Very knowledgeable & thorough
They always do a very good job! Try to do a very good job & never do anything that does not need to be done! I would definitely (&have) recommended them to my friends & relatives!!

Chevrolet Traverse
10/18/2018
Quality customer service
I was very impressed that Angela and the mechanic who worked on our car took the time to actually show us the broken part and explain what caused the malfunction. Very up front and honest about expectations for our repair, which was very much appreciated.

Jack H.
10/17/2018
Quality as well as friendly and dependable!
Our family go to for our automotive problems. Always fair honest observation!