Jeanne C.
Honda Ridgeline
10/29/2020
Very professional. Explained everything
The entire staff was very helpful and explained everything

TG
Terri G.
10/21/2020
Trustworthy
I don’t feel like they try to up sell me or tell me something needs attention when it doesn’t. They are straight with me about what really needs to be done to keep my car on the road.

Randy R.

KG
Kevin G.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/12/2020
BAM was able to get my car in first thing in the morning and competed the job by early afternoon! The customer service, price and work were all excellent! I will definitely be back.

EV
Elaine V.
Hyundai Veracruz
10/10/2020
Knowledgeable
Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable team.

Kevin S.
GMC Acadia
10/05/2020
Fast, friendly, affordable
We brought in our car for airflow actuator and it was fixed fast and was affordable!
These people are very friendly and do great work.

RT
Rafael T.
Nissan Sentra
09/29/2020
A place I totally trust
I take my vehicles to Beneficial Automotive because they have earned my trust and confidence.
It is always great to find people you trust, like the person who cuts your hair or your dentist. I feel the same with Beneficial Automotive. Outstanding timely service, great prices, honest and very professional. Thank you!

MO
Martin O.
09/15/2020
Great repair job
Great service and repair as always. Everything was explained and repair was done in one day.

MF
Martin F.
Toyota Avalon
09/10/2020
BAM
They do a very good job. We are very happy with the work that they do on our vehicles & the way they let us know when we have maintenance due. I recommend them to anyone looking for a shop to have work on their vehicles!

Mike R.
Saturn L300
09/03/2020
Door Regulator
Even though Donnie was slammed, he still got my car repaired quickly. That's why I think BAM is the best.

Mike S.
Nissan Murano
08/31/2020
Best Vehicle Repair Shop In the Area
Beneficial always has a sense of urgency and the price is more than reasonable. I have recommended this place ever since I first went there 7 years ago.

GT
Gil T.
Saturn VUE
08/27/2020
Excellent Service and Timeliness
I had excellent service at Beneficial as always. Had brake work, rotation of tires and oil change. Work was accomplished in estimated time!!!! Great business!!!!

EB
EJ B.
08/26/2020
Speedy great service great attitudes
Always great service clean and hospitable at a great price

John D.
Lincoln Town Car
08/25/2020
Outstanding Service!!!
Always straight forward and extremely fair on prices. Way better than any dealership around. Have taken all my vehicles there for years, including my grand kids cars for repairs and service. Every single time the experience was outstanding and they stand behind their work. Oh and I did I mention their labor rates for work done are the best in town !!!