Tyler S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Buick Enclave
09/22/2016
Diagnosed vehicle, but would not put diagnostic cost toward repairs
I took in my car to get new brakes and have it checked out. They informed me of several issues with the car. I took a couple day to make a decision on repairs. When I decided to get most of them fixed, they informed me in a not so friendly manner that they would not put the cost of diagnosing the repairs toward the repairs cost. So I took my business elsewhere.
The Beneficial A. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 09/22/2016

We are sorry to hear you were not happy with our services.  We did provide you an extensive diagnosis of problems with your vehicle and then gave you the extra time to decide on what you wanted to do.  However, it was your decision to not have repairs done and you discussed selling the vehicle. Therefore, there were no repairs to "put the cost of diagnosis toward".
Every customer is informed prior to leaving the vehicle that there is a diagnosis fee for the technicians time and effort, if repairs are not made while the vehicle is in our shop.
We hope in the future you can find a repair facility that meets your needs.