Darryl W.
01/09/2019
Leak not fixed
I took my car in to have an oil leak fixed. Sadly, after an expensive repair costing hundreds of dollars, the car is still leaking oil. Now I don't have the money to take it elsewhere for repair. I have been pleased with them in the past but this was a fail. It just seems to me that the problem was not properly diagnosed. I have taken vehicles in the past to them and left satisfied with their work but not this time. I am disappointed and disheartened.
Angela L. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 01/10/2019

We are sorry to hear you are still having issues with your vehicle.  We would have appreciated the oppertunity to re evaluate the vehicle to see if we could help you out again.  If you remember when this repair was bid to you, we did advise you of the large amounts oil everywhere and the need to have a starting place for repairs without just replacing everything the first time if it wasn't necessary.  It is also possible there is just some additional cleaning under vehicle that needs to be done.
Again, we are sorry you were unsatisfied and hope in the future you can find someone who can get you taken care of.

Joshua C.
07/30/2018
Very dishonest!!!! Don't use!!!
Shop charged me $1600 for transfer case and drive shaft on my Jeep. One week later I broke down in between OKC and Tulsa on the turnpike. I had it towed to new shop in OKC and they said the transmission was bad and the transfer case that was put in had a bad fork inside it. I called Beneficial and said since I had someone else look at it they wouldn't uphold there warranty. They than proceeded to call the salvage yard that they received the transfer case from and told them not to honor the warranty since I had someone else look at it. They also told me they were done and not to call the shop anymore. So they put a bad part in my Jeep, wouldn't honor the warranty, and than tried to say it was void since someone else touched it. Its like getting a 2nd opinion on a medical problem and than saying you aren't responsible for doing a bad operation. These guys are crooks.
Angela L. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for posting your review of our services.  We do distinctly remember you phoning the shop multiple times after your vehicle broke down and you chose to have your vehicle towed elsewhere.  We did explain multiple times (and it is on the invoice) that any warranty work must be performed at our location.  Also, if you remember, we offered to pay the tow bill to our shop so we could take care of any warranty, if it was a problem with the same item.  Now it has been another week and we still haven't seen your vehicle.  You were informed that we were installing a used transfer case but it did have a warranty for 90 days, IN OUR SHOP.  This is how the vendor chooses to honor that policy.  If they chose not to allow someone else to follow through on any warranty that is the vendors choice.
We are sorry things turned out this way, but it is very difficult to diagnose and warranty any work when the vehicle was never returned to our shop.  All our work does come with a warranty and we do stand behind our work but some of that has to be in cooperation with the customer as well.  Hopefully, you will find someone who can help you with your auto needs in the future.

TD
Terril D.
09/25/2017
They don't work on anything older than a 1994.
I don't understand how do you consider yourself to be a automotive shop that has limitations to what you work on. It's a 1989 Chevrolet the year should be irrelevant. It's a beautiful car in mint condition all I needed was the fuel pump replaced and they recommended me to someone else.So I would recommend that this is information that should add to their website.Would like to say thanks! for the experience and have a blessed day
Angela L. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 09/25/2017

I am sorry that we were unable to help you with your car issues.  In the times we are in today there is a big difference in newer vehicles than in older models.
Our technicians are trained and skilled at meeting the needs of the newer vehicles.
Because of the skill set of our technicians, this is why we felt like you were better off at another automotive shop to meet your needs.
I am sure you can agree that just due the fact our technicians were not able to meet your needs this time is in no way reflective of a 1 star review when you were not able to experience our top notch service.  However, we would be happy to exceed your expectations should a need arise with a vehicle built within the last 20 years.

Tyler S.
Buick Enclave
09/22/2016
Diagnosed vehicle, but would not put diagnostic cost toward repairs
I took in my car to get new brakes and have it checked out. They informed me of several issues with the car. I took a couple day to make a decision on repairs. When I decided to get most of them fixed, they informed me in a not so friendly manner that they would not put the cost of diagnosing the repairs toward the repairs cost. So I took my business elsewhere.
Angela L. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 09/22/2016

We are sorry to hear you were not happy with our services.  We did provide you an extensive diagnosis of problems with your vehicle and then gave you the extra time to decide on what you wanted to do.  However, it was your decision to not have repairs done and you discussed selling the vehicle. Therefore, there were no repairs to "put the cost of diagnosis toward".
Every customer is informed prior to leaving the vehicle that there is a diagnosis fee for the technicians time and effort, if repairs are not made while the vehicle is in our shop.
We hope in the future you can find a repair facility that meets your needs.

RL
Ron L.
Dodge Durango
06/01/2020
They care
What would have been a couple of thousand dollar repair, ended up being less than $400 because they figured out a better fix which didn't require removing the fuel tank or the transmission. They are honest and efficient and I'm glad I found them years ago. Highly recommended.

Mike S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
05/29/2020
Best Vehicle Repair Shop In the Area
I was told about Beneficial around 5 years ago. I took my father's truck to them to give them a shot. WOW
I was blown away by the speed of service and the price! I have told anyone that has asked where to take their vehicle for service or major repairs.
My entire family in the OKC area uses Beneficial as well as my company's fleet in OKC.

JoAnn B.

Gary F.
Nissan Rogue
05/26/2020
2 for 1
Beneficial serviced 2 of my cars in one day. If I could have shuttled the 3rd one I they would have done that one too. Exceptional service as always for 11 years.

Richard S.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/23/2020
Never Disappointed
My wife and I have used Beneficial for many years. Their service quality and ability to get your vehicle serviced and back to you in a short amount of time is the best.

Ford Police Interceptor
Repeat Customer
Local company, fair pricing, great customer service and ready quickly.

GB
Greg B.
Norman, OK
another great fix
I always appreciate the great work you guys do but I also value the communication and always keeping me in the loop.

HS
Harry S.
The Best
Courteous staff and excellent service. I have used Beneficial for years. They are the best.

BF
Bryon F.
05/16/2020
Courtesy Transmission Check
As a long time customer, once again Angela has demonstrated their loyalty to me by offering me a transmission inspection. And in lieu of a bill... advice and a recommendation.
Thank you Beneficial!

KF
Kirk F.
05/11/2020
They are friendly and fast!
I had them do an AC repair and the truck was overheating so I had him look at that cooling system and they repaired a reservoir that was leaking. They do great work and are fair and honest in my opinion

AG
Angela G.
05/10/2020
07 Tahoe
They are always friendly and do a very good job with my Tahoe.