Darryl W.
01/09/2019
Leak not fixed
I took my car in to have an oil leak fixed. Sadly, after an expensive repair costing hundreds of dollars, the car is still leaking oil. Now I don't have the money to take it elsewhere for repair. I have been pleased with them in the past but this was a fail. It just seems to me that the problem was not properly diagnosed. I have taken vehicles in the past to them and left satisfied with their work but not this time. I am disappointed and disheartened.
Angela L. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 01/10/2019

We are sorry to hear you are still having issues with your vehicle.  We would have appreciated the oppertunity to re evaluate the vehicle to see if we could help you out again.  If you remember when this repair was bid to you, we did advise you of the large amounts oil everywhere and the need to have a starting place for repairs without just replacing everything the first time if it wasn't necessary.  It is also possible there is just some additional cleaning under vehicle that needs to be done.
Again, we are sorry you were unsatisfied and hope in the future you can find someone who can get you taken care of.

Joshua C.
07/30/2018
Very dishonest!!!! Don't use!!!
Shop charged me $1600 for transfer case and drive shaft on my Jeep. One week later I broke down in between OKC and Tulsa on the turnpike. I had it towed to new shop in OKC and they said the transmission was bad and the transfer case that was put in had a bad fork inside it. I called Beneficial and said since I had someone else look at it they wouldn't uphold there warranty. They than proceeded to call the salvage yard that they received the transfer case from and told them not to honor the warranty since I had someone else look at it. They also told me they were done and not to call the shop anymore. So they put a bad part in my Jeep, wouldn't honor the warranty, and than tried to say it was void since someone else touched it. Its like getting a 2nd opinion on a medical problem and than saying you aren't responsible for doing a bad operation. These guys are crooks.
Angela L. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for posting your review of our services.  We do distinctly remember you phoning the shop multiple times after your vehicle broke down and you chose to have your vehicle towed elsewhere.  We did explain multiple times (and it is on the invoice) that any warranty work must be performed at our location.  Also, if you remember, we offered to pay the tow bill to our shop so we could take care of any warranty, if it was a problem with the same item.  Now it has been another week and we still haven't seen your vehicle.  You were informed that we were installing a used transfer case but it did have a warranty for 90 days, IN OUR SHOP.  This is how the vendor chooses to honor that policy.  If they chose not to allow someone else to follow through on any warranty that is the vendors choice.
We are sorry things turned out this way, but it is very difficult to diagnose and warranty any work when the vehicle was never returned to our shop.  All our work does come with a warranty and we do stand behind our work but some of that has to be in cooperation with the customer as well.  Hopefully, you will find someone who can help you with your auto needs in the future.

TD
Terril D.
09/25/2017
They don't work on anything older than a 1994.
I don't understand how do you consider yourself to be a automotive shop that has limitations to what you work on. It's a 1989 Chevrolet the year should be irrelevant. It's a beautiful car in mint condition all I needed was the fuel pump replaced and they recommended me to someone else.So I would recommend that this is information that should add to their website.Would like to say thanks! for the experience and have a blessed day
Angela L. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 09/25/2017

I am sorry that we were unable to help you with your car issues.  In the times we are in today there is a big difference in newer vehicles than in older models.
Our technicians are trained and skilled at meeting the needs of the newer vehicles.
Because of the skill set of our technicians, this is why we felt like you were better off at another automotive shop to meet your needs.
I am sure you can agree that just due the fact our technicians were not able to meet your needs this time is in no way reflective of a 1 star review when you were not able to experience our top notch service.  However, we would be happy to exceed your expectations should a need arise with a vehicle built within the last 20 years.

Tyler S.
Buick Enclave
09/22/2016
Diagnosed vehicle, but would not put diagnostic cost toward repairs
I took in my car to get new brakes and have it checked out. They informed me of several issues with the car. I took a couple day to make a decision on repairs. When I decided to get most of them fixed, they informed me in a not so friendly manner that they would not put the cost of diagnosing the repairs toward the repairs cost. So I took my business elsewhere.
Angela L. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 09/22/2016

We are sorry to hear you were not happy with our services.  We did provide you an extensive diagnosis of problems with your vehicle and then gave you the extra time to decide on what you wanted to do.  However, it was your decision to not have repairs done and you discussed selling the vehicle. Therefore, there were no repairs to "put the cost of diagnosis toward".
Every customer is informed prior to leaving the vehicle that there is a diagnosis fee for the technicians time and effort, if repairs are not made while the vehicle is in our shop.
We hope in the future you can find a repair facility that meets your needs.

GL
Greg L.
10/17/2019
Great, timely, honest service!
We have used BAM for several years and won’t go anywhere else. They are always very honest and do a great job!

SN
Steven N.
Suzuki XL7
10/15/2019
Most Honest Shop In The World
On 2 separate occasions my family has taken a vehicle in to have warning lights checked and they told us the truth, that the issues were not valid and the computer was just not reading the sensors correctly. They could repair the system, but the cost would not be worth it based on the affects of the malfunction and the age of the vehicle. Many other shops would have fixed it and charged me a small fortune.

GM
Gonzalo M.
10/14/2019
Simply a great place to take my cars.
I'm have been taking for the last 7 or 8 years my vehicles to BAM a d only have positive things to say about them, a honest team and knowledgeable mechanics. Can't get tired to say thanks.

Bruce B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019
Honest and Dependable
We had long standing brake problems with our 2013 Santa Fe. They correctly diagnosed and repaired the problem. We will be life time customers of this family owned and honest business.

FM
Farrokh M.
Norman, OK
Honda HR-V
10/09/2019
Review
Great service, Great people, Quality automotive service,
The team take the time to explain the needs.
Highly recommend.

Judy D.
10/09/2019
Beneficial is the only place I will take my car for service. My family all take their cars/trucks there and they have never done us wrong. They are thorough and honest. They always get my car in and out ASAP. Thank you so much for getting my car done in one day. You guys are awesome!

Marilyn M.
Buick Regal
Very helpful and friendly
Good service and very good to me and my friend

Washington, OK
10/08/2019
Provided great service in a timely manner.

TE
Teressa E.
Lincoln MKZ
Bearings replaced
Everyone was very friendly. The car repair was quick. I would definitely recommend Beneficial Automotive.

Ford Expedition
10/07/2019
The service was excellent. Everyone was friendly and helpful. They were affordable and honest.

Donna B.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/27/2019
Business with integrity
I know I am getting great car care service from a friendly family business. Trust their integrity, their recommendations and have done business with them for many years and will continue to do so.

GB
Garland B.
Cadillac SRX
09/27/2019
We trust Beneficial to keep our vehicles well maintained and safe for our family. They always do what they say and finish in a timely manner at a reasonable price. Thank you!!!

Randy R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/10/2019
As I have said their integrity
Integrity, honesty , knowledge

AH
Andrew H.
09/09/2019
Honest and upfront
A lot of places won't quote squat over the phone and it is frustrating. You guys were the ONLY place that would and i appreciate that. You delivered on your word and fixed the problem. You have earned my business.

GF
Gary F.
09/05/2019
Consistently Exceeds Expectations
Had car towed in at closing and car was repaired before noon the next day at a very reasonable price. Have used them for over 10 years and have always been pleased with quality and service.

Kathryn B.
Buick LeSabre
09/05/2019
Always reliable
I can always count on Beneficial for reliable service and advice as well as reasonable prices. I highly recommend them.