MF
Martin F.
10/11/2018
A very good auto repair shop!
They always do a very good job, are very caring for my car & our family, always do what I want them to do on our vehicles, & also do a great job of looking for things that could go wrong that I may not have thought of. I definitely recommend BAM when anyone asks where there is a good auto shop.

GF

LC
Larry C.
Blanchard, OK
10/05/2018
I appreciate the service and care I get at BAM. They are courteous, prompt and professional. They will continue to get my business.

TJ
Tom J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/03/2018
In and Out
Had my car service within an hour.

MF
Martin F.
09/25/2018
Very happy with the service on our car on 9/14/18
They do a great job, are very caring, & are very good about working with us!

Mike R.
Saturn L300
09/21/2018
Oil change and rear brakes
Kyle always does a fantastic job. No problems.

TJ
Tom J.
09/18/2018
In and Out
Beneficial mechanic workers align wheels and change oil on my truck pretty fast. They fininish the job quickly.

09/04/2018
Great service but hours of operation are a little dificult sometimes.
The work is always done expertly. We have never been disappointed with the service done. We do not feel like we have ever been taken advantage of. We will and have recommended Beneficial Automotive to others looking for a company that does good work and is honest. It is very hard to find honest folks these days but we have never been disapointed with Beneficial Automotive.

HS
Harry S.
08/24/2018
Best Vehicle Repair
Always fair and friendly. Work is explained before it is started. Explanations are clear and understandable. I would not take my vehicles anywhere else!

Brant H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/17/2018
Outstanding customer service
I have used Beneficial Auto Service for approximately 2yrs. This week I called at closing Tuesday night for a problem with my truck. They actually called back immediately and told me to bring it in first thing in the morning. I was sure I was in for a $1k repair bill. Donny called me by 1030hrs and let me know they just had to tighten some fittings that another shop I had alignment done at didnt torque correctly. Total bill was less than a tenth of what I expected. I have repeatedly experienced honesty, phenomenal customer service, & immediate service with Beneficial Auto. I highly recommend them and will contine to use them.

James P.
Newalla, OK
07/19/2018
Honest People and Quality work!
Always upfront on what it is going to take to fix the problem. Customer service is top notch. My family only uses Beneficial Automotive for our automotive repair and maintenance needs.

John D.
07/19/2018
Best in the State !!!!
Honest and reputable services and repairs!! Fair cost for labor and parts well below others in the business of automotive repairs. Been taking all my cars and trucks here for years and will continue to do so. If you have any automotive repair issues these are the folks to trust to get it done right !!

Sidra S.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/16/2018
Friendly service
I appreciated the friendliness and the expertise of the staff.

Dennis W.
07/13/2018
I trust them
I put a lot of miles on my vehicle, and I am not a mechanic so I need someone that I can trust to fix what needs to be fixed. And to tell me what I need to be watching, and what is okay. I trust Beneficial Automotive.

Cindy C.
Dodge Caravan
07/13/2018
Great experience
My visit was fast, friendly, and turned out to be much cheaper than I thought. The place is clean and they have a nice area for kids to play while you wait which is awesome for parents. Overall it was a nice place, they got the work done the same day, and my van runs so much better now. Definitely prefer this company to the big chains I've dealt with before.

MJ
Marla J.
Buick Enclave
07/09/2018
AC Repair
Fast, friendly, under price estimate.

Jerry B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/28/2018
2005 Trailblazer
Quick disgnosis which fit with my expectation;; thorough repair; very courteous staff. Problem fixed!

NB
Nita B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2018
Family Owned and Honest
Found beneficial to be a Family Owned business and honest and willing to work with you, if it doesnt need to be done they will tell you. Have never had a bad experience there and always leave with a smile.

GB
Greg B.
Norman, OK
06/23/2018
another quality job ... thanks for getting our Honda back on track

Joe W.
Yukon, OK
Isuzu Rodeo
06/21/2018
Service Report
Best experience I've had in an automotive repair shop. Keep up the good work.