Sandy B.
Norman, OK
Dodge Charger
Best automotive repair shop
I took my car in for a repair. The new part was stuck on a boat due to Covid. They were able to track down a used part, had it shipped in and fixed the car. They kept me updated the entire time. Car runs great! Will definitely use them again. Great customer service too!

Robert S.
BAM is the Best!
Donnie and Angela run an excellent auto repair shop. They have maintained my vehicles for about 10 years. They have never misdiagnosed an auto repair problem.

Christopher S.
Norman, OK
Alignment
Went to take my car in because was having issues with pulling. They fixed the alignment on the car and were very informative on letting me know what needed to be done, and didn't try to upsell me on things that I didn't need, would definitely recommend taking your vehicle to them

GM
Gonzalo M.
06/30/2020
Fast and great service.
Thanks for a great service done to my Toyota. It was quick and on well done.

DN
Don N.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/30/2020
Quick service on oil change with appointment
Just started using them for mechanical needs, so far, they have been great

AO
Anna O.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/29/2020
Timely and professional!
Very kind and honest work! Great people, very friendly—will continue bringing my vehicle here for every fix!

Steve M.
06/26/2020
Always outstanding!
Fantastic family-owned business that stands behind their work!

KG
Keith G.
Ford Edge
06/24/2020
Fair and honest
I took my car in for brake pad replacement. They said they just needed an adjustment. No charge! Honest folks!

Melissa B.
Nissan Rogue
06/24/2020
Fast & Friendly
I called at 12:44pm for a torn CV boot that was leaking. Had my car there 20-30 min later, and it was completed before 5pm! Everyone is so friendly! LOVE being able to support local businesses!

VS
Vicki S.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/18/2020
Best Mechanic Ever!!
I have taken my cars to Beneficial Automotive for several years. They are the absolute best and I always trust them to do the right thing. They never try to sell you what you don’t need and they are good about telling you when they see something that will eventually need repair so you can plan for it. They are top notch!

James L.
Ford Expedition
06/17/2020
Accurate, fair and quick
They don't try to sell you stuff you don't need. Accurately diagnosed my truck. Texted me to get approval to repair. Fair prices and had my vehicle back the next day.

Samantha H.
Nissan Versa
06/17/2020
Always great quick fairly priced service
I've been bringing my car here for years and would never take it somewhere else!

Jerry B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/11/2020
Expertise, courtesy, communication, honesty, and information.
The car was repaired as recommended and that recommendation was apt.

Ron S.
06/08/2020
Awesome AS ALWAYS!!!
I've been using BAM for several years. They're honest, dependable, friendly, price-friendly, trust-worthy, traits you DON'T find hardly ANYwhere anymore!!!

Shannon C.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/03/2020
Awesome
Awesome customer service and good prices. Service done in a timely manner