BP
Bob P.
11/15/2019
As usual the servicing of our automobile was quick and excellent.
My sons and their families all take their cars to BAM. We encourage all our friends to use BAM’s services.

TJ
Tom J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/15/2019
Good Job
As always you guys do a good job in a timely manner, thank you.

TT
Todd T.
Newcastle, OK
11/12/2019
Very pleased!
Why go to a dealer for repairs when you have these guys in your neighborhood? Super friendly and fair pricing. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend! A++

TC
Teresa C.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/11/2019
I always feel comfortable with the beneficial team when I bring my vehicle in for service. Additional, when I ask questions, they are straight forward with the answers whereas I leave the establishment with options to plan..thank you so much for making me at ease with important decisions

GF
Gary F.
Nissan Rogue
11/05/2019
Prompt and Great Service!
The staff takes care of my cars needs in a expedited manner thorough diagnosis and reasonable rates. This business has serviced my 3 cars for 10 years and hopefully for another 10.

EJ
Elizabeth J.
11/02/2019
Great Service!!!
Beneficial Automotive does an amazing job. They are honest and do their very best to help keep vehicle running at optimal level.

Chuck S.
Buick Enclave
10/28/2019
Outstanding work at a resonable price!
They always do what I ask for and if they find something else they advise me of what needs attention. It is then my choice to fix it or not and they usually can give me a ball park estimate of the additional cost so there are no surprises. A vehicle will always break down and wear out so happy to have a place I can trust to keep mine running as long as I am willing to keep it. GREAT JOB! keep the great work.

KO
Karen O.
Saturn SL
10/26/2019
Honest Family Business
This is by far the best place to get your car fixed or maintained. We have all over Oklahoma and we haven't found better. They are upfront, honest and quick. They also have a very clean shop which reads to me as integrity.

David H.
Toyota Sequoia
10/22/2019
Quality, correct work happens here
Even if it’s just an evaluation for an issue, they at the most accurate and overall the most cost effective. They saved us more than a few dollars, also to avoid an on the road breakdown!

Saurabh S.
10/22/2019
Quality of Maintenance & Customer Service
Beneficial Automotive provided a timely response and accommodation to a request for auto service. Their explanations to the customers of the issues and solutions to the vehicle are detailed and very clear. They provide excellent quality of service for the vehicles to their customers.

GL
Greg L.
10/17/2019
Great, timely, honest service!
We have used BAM for several years and won’t go anywhere else. They are always very honest and do a great job!

SN
Steven N.
Suzuki XL7
10/15/2019
Most Honest Shop In The World
On 2 separate occasions my family has taken a vehicle in to have warning lights checked and they told us the truth, that the issues were not valid and the computer was just not reading the sensors correctly. They could repair the system, but the cost would not be worth it based on the affects of the malfunction and the age of the vehicle. Many other shops would have fixed it and charged me a small fortune.

GM
Gonzalo M.
10/14/2019
Simply a great place to take my cars.
I'm have been taking for the last 7 or 8 years my vehicles to BAM a d only have positive things to say about them, a honest team and knowledgeable mechanics. Can't get tired to say thanks.

Bruce B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019
Honest and Dependable
We had long standing brake problems with our 2013 Santa Fe. They correctly diagnosed and repaired the problem. We will be life time customers of this family owned and honest business.

FM
Farrokh M.
Honda HR-V
10/09/2019
Review
Great service, Great people, Quality automotive service,
The team take the time to explain the needs.
Highly recommend.

Judy D.
10/09/2019
Beneficial is the only place I will take my car for service. My family all take their cars/trucks there and they have never done us wrong. They are thorough and honest. They always get my car in and out ASAP. Thank you so much for getting my car done in one day. You guys are awesome!

Marilyn M.
Buick Regal
Very helpful and friendly
Good service and very good to me and my friend

Washington, OK
10/08/2019
Provided great service in a timely manner.

TE
Teressa E.
Lincoln MKZ
Bearings replaced
Everyone was very friendly. The car repair was quick. I would definitely recommend Beneficial Automotive.

Ford Expedition
10/07/2019
The service was excellent. Everyone was friendly and helpful. They were affordable and honest.