RL
Ron L.
Dodge Durango
06/01/2020
They care
What would have been a couple of thousand dollar repair, ended up being less than $400 because they figured out a better fix which didn't require removing the fuel tank or the transmission. They are honest and efficient and I'm glad I found them years ago. Highly recommended.

Mike S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
05/29/2020
Best Vehicle Repair Shop In the Area
I was told about Beneficial around 5 years ago. I took my father's truck to them to give them a shot. WOW
I was blown away by the speed of service and the price! I have told anyone that has asked where to take their vehicle for service or major repairs.
My entire family in the OKC area uses Beneficial as well as my company's fleet in OKC.

JoAnn B.

Gary F.
Nissan Rogue
05/26/2020
2 for 1
Beneficial serviced 2 of my cars in one day. If I could have shuttled the 3rd one I they would have done that one too. Exceptional service as always for 11 years.

Richard S.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/23/2020
Never Disappointed
My wife and I have used Beneficial for many years. Their service quality and ability to get your vehicle serviced and back to you in a short amount of time is the best.

Ford Police Interceptor
Repeat Customer
Local company, fair pricing, great customer service and ready quickly.

GB
Greg B.
Norman, OK
another great fix
I always appreciate the great work you guys do but I also value the communication and always keeping me in the loop.

HS
Harry S.
The Best
Courteous staff and excellent service. I have used Beneficial for years. They are the best.

BF
Bryon F.
05/16/2020
Courtesy Transmission Check
As a long time customer, once again Angela has demonstrated their loyalty to me by offering me a transmission inspection. And in lieu of a bill... advice and a recommendation.
Thank you Beneficial!

KF
Kirk F.
05/11/2020
They are friendly and fast!
I had them do an AC repair and the truck was overheating so I had him look at that cooling system and they repaired a reservoir that was leaking. They do great work and are fair and honest in my opinion

AG
Angela G.
05/10/2020
07 Tahoe
They are always friendly and do a very good job with my Tahoe.

Brandon S.
05/08/2020
Very honest
This is the 2nd time I've taken a vehicle to beneficial and they are awesome! Was honest with my problem, just wished it was something they could've fixed for me. Would've much rather paid them instead of the dealership

DA
David A.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
05/05/2020
Great service at a great price
Got my car in very quickly, diagnosed the problem got it fixed at a great price.
Will definitely come back when the need arises!

Overall great service
Service was great from start to finish. Work was done in a timely manner and thoroughly explained so I knew what was wrong.

KN
Kyle N.
Vehicle service
They have always done great work! Great pricing and very friendly people.