GL
Greg L.
10/17/2019
Great, timely, honest service!
We have used BAM for several years and won’t go anywhere else. They are always very honest and do a great job!

SN
Steven N.
Suzuki XL7
10/15/2019
Most Honest Shop In The World
On 2 separate occasions my family has taken a vehicle in to have warning lights checked and they told us the truth, that the issues were not valid and the computer was just not reading the sensors correctly. They could repair the system, but the cost would not be worth it based on the affects of the malfunction and the age of the vehicle. Many other shops would have fixed it and charged me a small fortune.

GM
Gonzalo M.
10/14/2019
Simply a great place to take my cars.
I'm have been taking for the last 7 or 8 years my vehicles to BAM a d only have positive things to say about them, a honest team and knowledgeable mechanics. Can't get tired to say thanks.

Bruce B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019
Honest and Dependable
We had long standing brake problems with our 2013 Santa Fe. They correctly diagnosed and repaired the problem. We will be life time customers of this family owned and honest business.

FM
Farrokh M.
Norman, OK
Honda HR-V
10/09/2019
Review
Great service, Great people, Quality automotive service,
The team take the time to explain the needs.
Highly recommend.

Judy D.
10/09/2019
Beneficial is the only place I will take my car for service. My family all take their cars/trucks there and they have never done us wrong. They are thorough and honest. They always get my car in and out ASAP. Thank you so much for getting my car done in one day. You guys are awesome!

Marilyn M.
Buick Regal
Very helpful and friendly
Good service and very good to me and my friend

Washington, OK
10/08/2019
Provided great service in a timely manner.

TE
Teressa E.
Lincoln MKZ
Bearings replaced
Everyone was very friendly. The car repair was quick. I would definitely recommend Beneficial Automotive.

Ford Expedition
10/07/2019
The service was excellent. Everyone was friendly and helpful. They were affordable and honest.

Donna B.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/27/2019
Business with integrity
I know I am getting great car care service from a friendly family business. Trust their integrity, their recommendations and have done business with them for many years and will continue to do so.

GB
Garland B.
Cadillac SRX
09/27/2019
We trust Beneficial to keep our vehicles well maintained and safe for our family. They always do what they say and finish in a timely manner at a reasonable price. Thank you!!!

Randy R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/10/2019
As I have said their integrity
Integrity, honesty , knowledge

AH
Andrew H.
09/09/2019
Honest and upfront
A lot of places won't quote squat over the phone and it is frustrating. You guys were the ONLY place that would and i appreciate that. You delivered on your word and fixed the problem. You have earned my business.

GF
Gary F.
09/05/2019
Consistently Exceeds Expectations
Had car towed in at closing and car was repaired before noon the next day at a very reasonable price. Have used them for over 10 years and have always been pleased with quality and service.

Kathryn B.
Buick LeSabre
09/05/2019
Always reliable
I can always count on Beneficial for reliable service and advice as well as reasonable prices. I highly recommend them.

DI
Donita I.
09/04/2019
Explorer
You always do good job and in a timely manner.

Jacki R.
Kia Rio
08/29/2019
Trusted service
As a single woman it’s so important to find car care you can trust. Beneficial is that car care. Thank you for taking such good care of my car.

08/29/2019
Still the best!
This place is the best! I trust them. I have never been disappointed.

EV