Ford Police Interceptor
05/22/2020
Repeat Customer
Local company, fair pricing, great customer service and ready quickly.

Jerry A.
Mazda Protege
03/12/2020
2001 Mazda AC switch
Once you all got the problem pinpointed (second switch was defective) everything seems to be in good shape.

Robert C.
Ford Edge
03/03/2020
Ford Edge
Professional Service

02/26/2020
Professional friendly attitudes; high level efficiency in estimates, call-backs and completion of automotive repairs.

Charles S.
Tecumseh, OK
Ford Expedition EL
06/27/2019
Clean, fast service, nice folks, honest.
I know one of the mechanics(Joe) and trust him. He’s good people.

My vehicle was diagnosed very quickly, had transmission issues, was serviced and repaired in a very timely manner.

I only gave 4 stars because I just got home. And need to make sure the problem has really gone away...so far so good.

The shop is very clean, the staff helpful and prompt. I will 100% be a return customer and absolutely will recommend Beneficial to other friends and family.

Thanks guys.

Steve C.
Dodge Durango
04/17/2019
Expertise
Fast service.

02/26/2019
Employees friendly and helpful
Very clean business. Staff we’re very professional.

Blake H.
02/21/2019
First time service
Service was great... quick turnaround, and fair price!

SJ
Stephen R J.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/18/2018
beneficial shop
I think the prices are high but they do a good job

Aaron B.
04/19/2018
I personally know of the mechanics. People are friendly and helpful.
I have a good experience with this shop.

Monty W.
Tecumseh, OK
01/11/2018
Got it fixed
Donnie was able to diagnose the problem and fix it, and also calibrated a tire sensor without asking. Repeat customer. He assessed this vehicle before I bought it, and gave me a thorough and detailed list of possible issues.

SL
Steven L.
Mercury Sable
07/25/2017
Dash board light's
Very knowledgeable and efficient,
I had no appointment and they squeezed me in.

Susan W.
Moore, OK
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2017
Review
I was very happy with my repair. A dealership told me I needed new a/c hoses, etc and their quote was over $600. Beneficial could not find a leak in my system, they recharged my a/c, and everything has been fine since. The only thing I wasn't happy about was the lady who answers the phone and works at the front desk was sarcastic with me; it was rude and unnecessary. Thank you for being honest about my repair needs!

Jerry C.
Moore, OK
GMC Yukon XL
03/30/2017
Quick and reliable.
Beneficial does great work and gets the job done quickly. I highly recommend them.

AR
Adam R.
01/12/2017
Good
They did a good job