Aaron B.
04/19/2018
I personally know of the mechanics. People are friendly and helpful.
I have a good experience with this shop.

Monty W.
Tecumseh, OK
01/11/2018
Got it fixed
Donnie was able to diagnose the problem and fix it, and also calibrated a tire sensor without asking. Repeat customer. He assessed this vehicle before I bought it, and gave me a thorough and detailed list of possible issues.

SL
Steven L.
Mercury Sable
07/25/2017
Dash board light's
Very knowledgeable and efficient,
I had no appointment and they squeezed me in.

Susan W.
Moore, OK
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2017
Review
I was very happy with my repair. A dealership told me I needed new a/c hoses, etc and their quote was over $600. Beneficial could not find a leak in my system, they recharged my a/c, and everything has been fine since. The only thing I wasn't happy about was the lady who answers the phone and works at the front desk was sarcastic with me; it was rude and unnecessary. Thank you for being honest about my repair needs!

Jerry C.
Moore, OK
GMC Yukon XL
03/30/2017
Quick and reliable.
Beneficial does great work and gets the job done quickly. I highly recommend them.

AR
Adam R.
01/12/2017
Good
They did a good job

KJ
Kevin J.
Nissan Murano
08/30/2016
GOOD WORK
THE WORK TO OUR VEHICLE WAS DONE WELL AND IN A TIMELY MANNER.

GF
Gary F.
Nissan Rogue
03/02/2016
Oil Shower
First and most important you have looked out for us keeping our cars in good shape and giving advice. You've taken the time to diagnose and even remedy problems without charging us anything. When I found the oil puddle in my garage and found the oil cap left off by one of your mechanics, I took no chances and had my car towed in following the driver for extra care. I spent time cleaning up the oil and all together invested 2 hours on this endeavor. Beyond this I had to take my car for undercarriage wash because their was still some oil dripping from the engine. I just felt like a little more could have been done or just offered to compensate me for my time and money invested in getting all this done.
The Beneficial A. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 03/03/2016

We sincerely apologize for all the problems at your service.  Just know that we always "have your back" and will continue to take care of all of our customers' needs.

RY
Ron Y.
Norman, OK
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
02/11/2016 Category: Service
Ron said he was well satisfied with the service provided by this business but he was surprised by how expensive it was.

Marvin L.
Infiniti FX35
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Marvin said he is generally pleased with this business, but after this visit, his wife is saying the transmission is slipping and not acting right. He drove the vehicle himself and did not notice it, but she is insistent there is a problem. He is unsure if this was due to the service of the business or not.

AR
Armando R.
Acura MDX
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Armando said this business did not have all the parts that were needed for his service.