BC
Bill C.
05/06/2021
Honesty
Do good work and fixes the problem your having

AE
Austin E.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/06/2021
Always true to their name.
They are always super fair and willing to help! They always make you feel like you are family. Super friendly staff as well as knowledgeable. I always recommend them whenever someone asks where to go.

Jeff M.
04/24/2021
Trustworthiness
Have been bringing all my cars here for service for many years. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Feel completely confident in what they do.

LC
Larry C.
Blanchard, OK
04/22/2021
Truck service
BAM really worked with me today. I was late to my appointment for first-time service on a recently acquired GMC pickup. Although the technicians had a nearly full schedule of appointments, BAM generously worked to still get service done on my truck. The service was thorough and a list of necessary future service items was explained so I could plan future visits. I will continue to get all required service on my vehicles at BAM.

Jerry P.
04/20/2021
Great service and good people..
I’ve used this business for a few years for both vehicles that we own..I appreciate the great service and their attention to detail..
Thank You..

LC
Larry C.
Blanchard, OK
Toyota Avalon
04/14/2021
Great service, friendly people
BAM was recommended to me, and I have been a satisfied customer for four years. My appointments are conveniently timed and my wait times for the service is never long. I will continue to have BAM service all my vehicles. Recommend them highly.

TC
Tiffany C.
04/14/2021
Always Helpful
We take all of our cars here. They are more than honest and very affordable.

Darren P.
04/09/2021
The quality of work, people and price
This place is great! They have friendly and honest people! They provide great service and great pricing!

GL
Greg L.
04/08/2021
Excellent service! Super Trustworthy!
We’ve been taking our cars to BAM for years. They are awesome, trustworthy and provide great service!

LR

PH
Paula H.
Chevrolet Blazer
My Beneficial Experience was as good as it gets
I highly recommend Beneficial Automotive for any problem you might have with your vehicle. I called for an appt. and Angela was tops, answered every question I had . My brakes were installed and I picked up my Chariot about 5PM . The price was reasonable and the quality of work was First Class. Don't think twice, call for an appt today.

Trisha M.
Refreshing
Thankful for Beneficial Automotive. I had several people refer us and I'm glad I listened! I've taken my Jeep Wrangler twice now and gotten it back the same day. Everything is so easy and the office is so beautiful and relaxing. Glad to know I have such a well respected place to drop my car off and know they are going to take care of me! Refreshing for sure!

John K.
Fantastic people and service
Since I moved to the area 10 years ago and started bringing my vehicles to BAM, I have never even given it a second thought of going anywhere else!

Norman, OK
03/28/2021
Quickness
Was able to get car in without an apointment, service was quick

MF
Martin F.
Toyota Avalon
03/26/2021
Review from 3/25 visir
They did their usual great job! Serviced my transmission & fixed some other problems I had plus changed the oil. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a shop to work on their car!