Sara H.
Oklahoma City, OK
05/29/2020
Great care just felt unheard
I always share with people the level of care and service you get at Benificial Automotive. They are some of the nicest people which makes it hard for me to be disappointed in the service we received this last visit. I felt like I wasn't listen to when I told them the issue for my car. I brought it in twice (they did fix a mistake they made which I appreciated) but my main concern for bringing it in was overlooked and was told everything works fine. I was also told if I had the issue again to bring it in when it was happening. I tried to explain several times what was going on with my car and I felt like I was mostly being ignored. My car started acting up not 20 min after I left and has continued to have this issue almost daily which makes it hard for me to believe that it ran all day in the heat and the mechanic couldn't see what I was telling them. I would love to continue business with them but its hard to know if when I need to take it in will I be listened to this time.

PT
Patrick T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ford Police Interceptor
07/14/2019
My visit.
I am seldom 100% satisfied anywhere. I have had my own business for 40 years and understand how hard it is to get really good help and outside vendors. I wanted to get my old truck washed but with exposed wire loom in rear door decided not to; the gear selector is not aligned properly either which is not a big problem but could be for someone not normally a driver.