RL
Russell L.
Lancaster, SC
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service!!!
They are pleasant and are truthful.
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

We really appreciate the excellent score you have given our team. We value your opinion and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle needs. Superior service is one of our main goals.

NA
Nancy A.
Monroe, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Service is always great
Friendly
Joey has always been there to help me
Parts department Eric & Malena ,watching how they wait on customers whether it’s on the phone or walk ins friendly to each one.
Service department & parts have good customer service
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Matthews, NC
2021 Hyundai Venue
Better than Keffer
Worth the extra 10 minute drive from the amount of time in service saved.

COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!!!

Richfield, NC
2021 Hyundai Tucson
Great Dealership!
Nothing bad to say from purchasing to service needs.

AC
Andrea C.
Wadesboro, NC
New Car Service
I really appreciate the business, but I only had my car for a month and I'm confused on why it was already time for it to be serviced.

Lancaster, SC

Mike M.
Indian Trail, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/20/2021 Category: Service
One of the better dealerships
I’ve had good experience with Bob Mayberry dealership in the purchase of my Hyundai and the regular maintenance. The dealership is country quaint With a less hectic environment than most. The people seem friendly and don’t harass you for anything. No pushy sales people in the dealership service or sales departments. A welcomed change from most dealerships I’ve experienced.
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

ME
Malcolm E.
Waxhaw, NC
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
service
reviewed service delays and revised rating due to miscommunication

07/17/2021 Category: Service
service
Need to service the vehicle in the time that was stated upon arrival
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at BOB MAYBERRY

HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our

service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email

address: vdeloreto@yahoo.com. My phone number is 704-283-8571 ext. #

1106 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Please consider rescoring the review to a “5” star as we continue to

better service your automotive service needs.

Sincerely,

Vince DeLoreto

Cynthia C.
Monroe, NC
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I had a flat tire. The service department was awesome.
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

EM
Eva M.
Jefferson, SC
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/09/2021 Category: Service
the friendly people
everyone you meet is so nice,you feel right at home

JE
Jimmy E.
York, SC
07/09/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Bob Maybury provided exceptional customer service they have a system in place where I was contacted about my service, arranged my appointment, and made everything super easy on the day of the service.

JE
James E.
York, SC
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service.
Outstanding customer service. Bob Maybury had everything completed in a timely and friendly manner. They went above and beyond my expectations.

Dennis M.
Indian Trail, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/08/2021 Category: Service
The whole experience was fantastic. From the service person calling me to make my appointment to checking in and leaving in a timely manner. I even went home and told my wife how nice the people there are. Thanks for the service

Charlotte, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2021 Category: Service
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 07/03/2021

Susan C.
Charlotte, NC
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
Courteous and excellent service. Came to Bob Mayberry from another Hyundai dealership due to poor customer service there. Worth the extra 10 miles to have car serviced. Trustworthy and honest. Went out of their way to get car in and repaired quickly.
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 07/03/2021