PL
Prentice L.
04/17/2021 Category: Service
service department
Martina and the rest of the service department have always treated my family like family. There is never any issues with scheduling and the maintenance is always completed around the estimated time given. Wish other dealerships treat people like they do at Bob Mayberry Hyundai.

TG
Tamara G.
04/15/2021 Category: Service
The overall experience is great
The staff is always friendly
Facility is always clean
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

We really appreciate the excellent score you have given our team. We value your opinion and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle needs. Superior service is one of our main goals.

PD
Patricia D.
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Awesome
Friendly staff
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Bob Mayberry

Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback, since it helps us improve our

service and your experience

WE
Wayne E.
Charlotte, NC
2011 Hyundai Azera
04/11/2021 Category: Service
Good Folks
Good group of folks to work with. They perform only the maintenance that is needed.
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Janet F.
Norwood, NC
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Excellent people to work with!
I recently purchased a 2021 Santa Fe Limited from Bob Mayberry Hyundai of Monroe, NC. My sales person, "Big Ed", was great to work with as was John Troxell when it came time to do all the fun paperwork (John made it a fun experience!). I subsequently asked "Big Ed" to order a full set of mud guards. We returned to have the service department install said mud guards. That service experience was also excellent. I look forward to a many years working with this fine dealership as I keep my cars for a long time!
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

GE
Gunnar E.
Waxhaw, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
As always easy, quick and friendly service!
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Indian Trail, NC
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Best Dealership
Bob Mayberry is an excellent place. The people are friendly and make me feel like family. Also they do excellent work.
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

GJ
Gary J.
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Excellent A++++++++++
Bob Mayberry Hyundai is a great dealership. Everyone is always kind whether in sales or service. Service is always fast. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. Will be back for another car when my lease is up A+.

Gary Jamison

Kassidy S.
Waxhaw, NC
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Wonderful Service
I made a last minute drop off appointment a couple days before I needed to come in and they fit me in easily. I came in at 7:30am and was also asked when I needed my car back, I said 12:3pm preferably. My car was done and I was contacted by 9:30am saying it was done!

AD
Austin D.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Discounted oil change next time

THANKS AUSTIN!!..

Charlotte, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Dept.
Martina is a pleasure to work with....

Cynthia C.
Oil Change
I had to have an oil change. It was on a Friday. It was on Goo Friday. The service department was awesome. They were very professional and kind.

Marvin C.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Professional
Great work friendly and don't waste your time
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Danny H.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2021 Category: Service
The way a service deptment should be.
The people are friendly and professional . The service advisor Joey Strickland and the mechanic both had great patience which the problem I had required.
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

WB
William B.
Jefferson, SC
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Service and Quality
Great Quality and Service starting with Martina in the Service Department!!...Always a pleasant experience at Bob Mayberry Hyundai Monroe!!
VINCENT D. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021