SR
SAM R.
06/14/2019
Oil / Preventitive Maintenance Check
DAT is always top notch, car is in and out, I value the preventative maintenance recommendations they provide on the invoice, allows you to budget and anticipate what the car will need in the near-term, a concerted effort to ensure your ride, whether it's the latest M-car, or a decade-old daddy wagon you just can part with, is operating it's best. Always fun to see the various cars on-site and in lobby, real deal...staff always working hard, the burden of being good at what you do, ha!

PT
PAUL T.
06/08/2019
Dynamic Auto Service is more like it
The staff at Dynamic Auto Tune was very eager and helpful. Good guys. I will definitely return , should the need arises. Plus, their waiting room is sick. If I was 15, I'd want to move in and never leave.

LR
Leo R.
North Carolina
Dodge Challenger
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Leo said they give good service.

KC
Ken C.
North Carolina
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the staff does excellent service.

JON S.
Fort Mill, SC
05/31/2019
Great shop
Friendly, helpful, and fair pricing. It’s clear this shop has a passion for the cars they work on.

HM
HECTOR M.
Fort Mill, SC
Oil Change
As always Dynamic Auto Tune's customer service is second to none. Gave me an appointment time of 8:30am when the shop opens at 9am. They were on time and did a quick diagnostics on the BMW X3. Could not be nay happier. Thanks Team

05/22/2019
Reasonable Prices and focus on long term relationship with the customer
Service prices are far more reasonable than dealer. I was provided with an assessment to help me weigh how much I wanted to spend on my vehicle to keep it running, without and pressure

Chelice W.
Awesome Team
I never have to worry about the diagnosis from this team; they know their stuff. I was told about them from a coworker 2 years ago and have been going here every since. Prices are great! I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else for service.

CHELISE W.
Reasonable prices
Very professional and great service!

Madzhad M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Madzhad said he gets great service, the people are awesome and he loves them.

PA
PETERSON A.
05/19/2019
Best car service ever
Best car service ever.

Porsche 911 Carrera
05/19/2019
Knowledgeable
Great care of exotic vehicles. Very knowledgeable.

ER
ED R.
05/17/2019
All smiles
The guys at Dynamic Auto Tune are in a great mood and happy.
This must be a great place to work.
They take their work seriously and i had a great experience.
very professional.

DA
DAVID A.
Concord, NC
05/13/2019
Glad I found this place.
I was taking my A4 to the dealership for service but that started to get a bit pricey so I started looking around for an alternative. Dynamic Auto Tune had good reviews so I thought I would give them a try and I am glad I did. Great bunch of knowledgable guys, will do what you ask and make further recommendations, no hard sell. You can tell they are car enthusiasts, and it is not just a job to them. Highly recommended.

JED M.
05/12/2019
Awesome team
I have been bringing my bmw 335ix to dynamic auto tune since i bought it. I've been to many shops through the years with my cars. This team is awesome. They are european enthusiasts themselves. My wife takes her range rover there as well. Ive had them do routine maintenance as well as performance modifications. If you have a european vehicle and live in the greater charlotte area, i really don't think theres a better shop!

LINCOLN B.
BMW Z3
05/12/2019
These Guys know BMWs, and they standby there work.
I have taken my '97 BMW Z3 to Dynamic Auto Tune I think three times now. Every time I've been happy with their work. Most recently I was looking to get a whine from the front of my engine diagnosed. They eventually found it with a stethoscope ... it turns out to the water pump which they had replaced maybe 6 months ago. They warranted it! A lot of places would say, well we don't support any repairs after a month, or maybe 3 months. Needless to say, I was very pleased. In the process they found a noise in my intake manifold, which I had them fix as well. Had the part actually failed, it could have done internal engine damage.

WS
WALTER S.
BMW 318i
05/11/2019
Can't fix oil leak
I took the car in because it leaked oil. They diagnosed a leaking head-gasket. After paying over $3,500, the car still leaks oil as before. I brought it in again for a few days but it still leaks oil as before. Everybody was very friendly and they assured me that everything was fixed but it looks like they simply didn't know what to do.

AR
ANDRE' R.
Mercedes-Benz S500
05/10/2019
Great personal
Andrew was very efficient and professional in discussing the diagnosis of my HVAC problem. No pressure, just straight facts.

JE
Jermaine E.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Jermaine said the service was great. The employees corrected any issues they may have caused.

MISCHELLE H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/06/2019
Satisfied customer
Thank you Andrew and the crew. I'm pleased with my car repair.