KF
KEVIN F.
Harrisburg, NC
BMW M4
03/25/2020
Always top notch customer service!!!!

JASON M.
Matthews, NC
03/21/2020
Great staff
DAT’s staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

TW
Travis W.
North Carolina
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Travis said that he trust them. He says that he has a German Diesel vehicle which can't be diagnosed or worked on in the 48 out of 50 states. He said that here he gets a good assessment and that he absolutely trust this team.

Rob R.
North Carolina
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Rob said they gave him good service at a good price.

Andrew S.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said this business is great. He appreciates their service and they are excellent to work with.

ANTHONY (TONY) B.
BMW 750Li
03/08/2020
service
Best service ever.The wait time was short and they gave me all the details about my service

BRETT B.
BMW M3
03/04/2020
Great atmosphere.
I always enjoy walking into Dynamic Auto last week they provided an oil change on my M3 before work. Service didnt take long at all, and they got me on my way. Had a clean bill of health with no issues. Thanks guys and gals.

DAVID B.
Lexus ES 350
02/28/2020
Work was completed as promised. They took necessary precautions to keep my car clean during the service.

Mercedes-Benz E350
02/28/2020
Failed to Disclose Accurate Information for me to make an Informed Decision
Had problem with AC/Heat- Blowing Heat 10-15 min no matter what it was set to or what time of year. They checked & Said it was due to a Faulty Sensor. They Replaced Sensor-- I paid $65.00 for Diagnosis + $300.00-------- Problem NOT Solved AT ALL. I came back-They "re-checked"- Said It must be something else- Possibly a computer control panel----would have to take it apart-- One person said that could cost up tp $800.00..... I told them that " IF I HAD BEEN GIVEN ANY CLUE THAT there was ANY chance that replacing the sensor MIGHT NOT fix the issue---- then I would have had ALL the information needed to CHOOSE NOT to replace the sensor! The AC/Heat issue was annoying-- but NOT WORTH MORE than $300.00 plus my time for 2 or more visits there. I Would Have chosen NOT to pay $300.00 to fix it-.. One of the owners said to me AFTER THE FACT- that it is ALWAYS the case- that the first try might not work--- I SAID- THEY SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT UP FRONT. I tried to explain over & over my frustration- but both Owners REFUSED to try to understand WHY I am not happy- then just ignored my calls & email.

BR
BELADI R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/24/2020
My car is making weird sound after the service
My car is making weird sound after the service when I press the gas. I hear whistling sound. Please contact me or I can contact you to get this issue resolved
Dynamic Auto Tune T. from Dynamic Auto Tune responded on 02/25/2020

We would be glad to take car of this issue. Please call the shop at (980) 939-1387.

Www.DynamicAutoTune.com

ND
NICK D.
Matthews, NC
02/20/2020
Recent Service
Always a great experience going to Dynamic. Very knowledgeable in what they do and great pricing. Great people and great service.

Dwayne D.
Monroe, NC
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Dwayne said the business is great and the work was wonderful. He found the personnel to be pleasant and they took care of the vehicle needs.

EM
ED M.
Fort Mill, SC
02/12/2020
I took my BMW to them because I questioned what the dealer was telling me I needed. Dynamic gave me the straight scoop on what I needed, what I didn’t and why. And, they are at least 30% cheaper that what the dealership charges. I’ll be scheduling my appointment next week!

Andy B.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Andy said the employees were courteous and informative.

HM
HECTOR M.
Fort Mill, SC
BMW Z4
02/08/2020
Best Euro Shop on the PLANET
Best technicians, best customer service and most importantly Dynamic Auto Tune cares about their customers. They will go above and beyond to ensure your vehicle is safe for the road. Special shout out to Alex. He crushes it every time...

Thank DAT Family...