VO
VICTOR O.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/18/2019
FRIENDLY SERVICE, Professionalism, fair pricing.
I have been so impressed and satisfied with the great service, fair pricing and professional honesty with Dynamic Auto Tune since my referral to the shop by a Friend....

EC
Eduardo C.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Eduardo said the staff was honest and the service was accurate and efficient.

MO
MICHAEL O.
03/10/2019
Yeah
Great customer service help with everything definitely will be back also kid friendly

GL
GENNARO L.
Monticello, SC
03/09/2019
Great Local Euro Shop!!!!
My go to place to have services completed on my car (2013 BMW M3). I’m very particular with who I allow to work on my car and Ted and his team at Dynamic Auto Tune is my go-to shop since moving to the area from DC late last year. From the waiting room to picking up your vehicle after work is complete, you will not be disappointed! I would choose them over your local big name service center or dealership. They took great care of my car and was very accommodating to a time for me to come in and get work done. Definitely give them a call or stop in to set up an appointment with them!!!

CG
Craig G.
North Carolina
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the business did a great job and the customer service was great.

FL
Francisco L.
Audi Q7
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Francisco said the price was reasonable, the staff was nice and they also had a nice waiting room at the business.

JAKE G.
Huntersville, NC
02/27/2019
Best shop in the CLT area
These guys are great. Ted knows how to take care of his customers and they go above and beyond!! 11/10 recommend.

MT
MAGGIE T.
02/27/2019
Fast and friendly
I have taken my car to Dynamic Auto Tune twice, and both times was very pleased. It's easy to schedule appointments, and the work has always been done quickly and efficiently and--very important--reasonably priced. BMWs are expensive cars but I prefer not to take mine to the dealership, which costs a fortune and takes forever.

HM
HECTOR M.
02/24/2019
Excellent service!
Prompt, efficient, and fairly priced! The technicians really inform you and teach you about what they are doing for you. We couldn’t be happier.

NM
NEMESIO M.
Matthews, NC
02/20/2019
Satisfied Customer
Staff are very friendly and professional.

Service charge for the repair done to my car cost less than the dealer’s price for the same service.

LN
LYNN N.
Audi Q5
02/19/2019
Great place
I needed a pre-purchase inspection and they were honest about how long it would take on a busy day but they got me right in. They did a thorough job and gave me the extra information I was looking for in a timely manner.

BMW Z4
02/15/2019
Great turnaround time
Had vehicle towed to DAT in the afternoon without appointment. Back in action the next morning.

BMW Z4
02/15/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
The purpose of the Dynamic Auto Tune team is to educate the driver on the intricacies of the vehicle that is being serviced. That is valuable to me as a customer. They did a thorough diagnostics on the car and pointed out certain faults for which I approved for them to fix. We have a history on the car and the issues that were fixed. The car was serviced fast and the communication between us was fantastic. Really happy with the service.

PR
Patrick R.
Matthews, NC
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the business could communicate more with customers.

RI
Raheem I.
North Carolina
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Raheem said the service was the best.

TT
Tyisha T.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Tyisha said the service was amazing.

RICK R.
BMW 128i
01/25/2019
Service as Expected
My 2011 BMW 128 engine seemed to be skipping or missfiring under accleration . Based on hearing an advertisement on the radio I took car for service to Dynamic Auto Tune to assess their ability to service my BMW accurately. I was assured they use OEM parts where available and had BMW trained technicians. They fixed the immediate problem in one day and with their suggestion I agreed to complete a 60K mile service even though it only has 54K miles after 8 years. The cost seemed fair and within what to expect with BMW service. This comes with a 2yr warranty on parts and Labor.
I would recommend this shop.

01/22/2019
Not a good experience
Dynamic Auto Tune had my car for more than a week for a fairly mundane problem (battery drain). I actually took it there twice. It was misdiagnosed the first time and told there was no drain. Second time took more than a week and more than $700 in labor to find a drain coming from wires to the trunk...keep in mind...I had already told them that the trunk open light stays on on the dashboard and that the key fob to open the trunk was not working. The final total? $800 for $40 parts and $760 in labor and a week without use of my car for a problem misdiagnosed the first time and where a known issue was explicitly stated.

Porsche Macan
01/19/2019
Amazing service. Very friendly and extremely quick turn around.

THALIA B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/12/2019
Honest
Very professional, personable, and honest recommendations/customer service. After going to several repair shops a friend referred me to this place due to their honesty of service & quality of work. This has been my best service experience thus far.