07/22/2020
Very relaxing, arcade and 65 in mounted tv
I've had my vehicle serviced at Dynamic Auto on multiple occasions, my only concern was communications after the work is completed.

FM
FRANK M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/15/2020
It was clean and the customer service was good
I was greeted with a smile.The wait wasn’t long and I talked to the person that service my car he was friendly and very knowledgeable.

TORY B.
BMW M6
07/14/2020
Great service. A great bunch of guys. Friendly and personable.
A great bunch of guys. Professional yet personable. Cost of basic maintenance is highly competitive. The cost of more extensive services are ever so slightly more expensive than other independent shops. However I have found you get what you pay for when it comes to special projects. Excellent follow through.

DARRYL C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/17/2020
Communication
I like bringing my car to dynamic auto tune because they are honest and do good business.
DT
Dynamic Auto Tune T. from Dynamic Auto Tune responded on 06/18/2020

Darryl,
We enjoy having you here. Thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you at your next service and if you need anything from us before then please give us a call or stop by! (980) 939-1387

Www.DynamicAutoTune.com

TT
TEMIKA T.
06/09/2020
Honest feedback
I had the pleasure of having my white BMW repaired here. They were very professional and quick. Because of their honesty and attention to detail, they are now my new mechanics!!

TR
TIM R.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/16/2020
Lowered Life
After inquiring about a place that is comfortable with working on lowered vehicles Dynamic Auto Tune was recommended to me....long story short I showed up Andrew greeted me told him my issue and within 1 hour or so the problem was taken care of.... needless to say any future suspension or alignment issues I wouldn't hesitate to come back....
DT
Dynamic Auto Tune T. from Dynamic Auto Tune responded on 05/19/2020

Tim, thank you for the feedback. We know that lowered life can be stressful at times and I'm glad we've got your back. Welcome to the Dynamic Auto Tune family. Let us know if you need anything.

Www.DynamicAutoTune.com

TT
TONY T.
Kings Mountain, NC
Honda Civic Sedan
04/17/2020
Treated my car and & provided good safe service during The Rona. Even though my car isn’t German I would definitely go back for my auto needs.

BRETT B.
BMW M3
03/04/2020
Great atmosphere.
I always enjoy walking into Dynamic Auto last week they provided an oil change on my M3 before work. Service didnt take long at all, and they got me on my way. Had a clean bill of health with no issues. Thanks guys and gals.

Jose S.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Jose said the service was pretty good.

LOIUS S.
Porsche Cayenne
10/23/2019
Good Alternative to German car dealers
This was my first time using them for a scheduled maintenance. I did have them check out my used Cayenne before I bought it. It was just an oil change. It was expensive, yes but no more than I expected. Six liters of full synthetic oil is not cheap. The found a broken part and "strongly encouraged me" not to drive the car until the part was received. I was not too happy to leave the car. I did understand the risk so I did leave the car. They might consider getting a relationship with enterprise to have rental cars brought over at the customers expense. Maybe have two - four on reserve everyday. I was also not too happy about the expense of the part but it is a Porsche. I was happy they put the part on for free. Even changing a tire is complicated.

I expect to use them again. We'll see how the long term relationship goes, every 5000 miles.

DON H.
10/22/2019
Fantastic Staff
There are many auto shops to choose from and to me it really comes down to the staff. They are always friendly, professional and informative about what to expect during the visit. As I waited for my repairs to be completed, I am always impressed with the customer following that they have. More impressive, they talk to everyone as one would talk to a friend. I feel I’m always being dealt with honestly and ethically and trust and follow their recommendations. Good people.

NS
Nate S.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Nate said that his check engine light went on after his oil was changed and he had an alignment, but he recommends them. He will give them a call.

RONNY S.
Mercedes-Benz S430
07/12/2019
Great job
On time very friendly

KE
Kadherine E.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Kadherine said that Scott was very good and accommodating. She stated that during her repair the business had to replace her axle after replacing her struts. She said overall, she is happy with the service she receives from this facility.

Sandy M.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said the service just took a little longer.