WS
Charlotte, NC
BMW 318i
05/11/2019
Can't fix oil leak
I took the car in because it leaked oil. They diagnosed a leaking head-gasket. After paying over $3,500, the car still leaks oil as before. I brought it in again for a few days but it still leaks oil as before. Everybody was very friendly and they assured me that everything was fixed but it looks like they simply didn't know what to do.

Charlotte, NC
01/22/2019
Not a good experience
Dynamic Auto Tune had my car for more than a week for a fairly mundane problem (battery drain). I actually took it there twice. It was misdiagnosed the first time and told there was no drain. Second time took more than a week and more than $700 in labor to find a drain coming from wires to the trunk...keep in mind...I had already told them that the trunk open light stays on on the dashboard and that the key fob to open the trunk was not working. The final total? $800 for $40 parts and $760 in labor and a week without use of my car for a problem misdiagnosed the first time and where a known issue was explicitly stated.