Business Solutions

Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
KC
Kelly C.
05/03/2022
Very friendly and willing to work with me on making a purchase!
Jake was absolutely phenomenal! Hands down the best place to go for a vehicle.EVERYONE was amazing from start to finish!

Bill B.
05/02/2022
Hyundai Elantra Purchase
The overall experience was great. The best part of it was the communication, big thanks to Nick Butler, throughout the process. This started with a creative...

EL
Erik L.
04/19/2022
Amazing Deal, Superior Customer Care!!!
We just purchased a new vehicle at Bob Rohrman and the deal was extraordinary. Juan Ortega was our Salesman and he did everything possible and easy to walk...

WS
Wanda S.
04/12/2022
Very pleased!
I am very pleased with my overall experience with Bob Rohrman’s service department. I have a new 2022 Hyundai and I wanted to take it some place in town as...

BL
Briana L.
04/07/2022
Made me feel at home
I worked with Mitch to purchase my venue and he was an awesome guide and very helpful in choosing a car. He wasn’t those pushy salesmen that everyone’s...