NG
Norman G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Among the best, if not the best service department in the city!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

Thank you so much for the amazing words. We absolutely love seeing you both every time!

VC
Victoria C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Easy to schedule appointment online. Got my car in before appointment time and finished it quickly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for the great survey!

Ron H.
01/21/2020
Excellent Service After Purchase
My wife and I recently bought a used 2007 Ford Expedition from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai on the East Side and we can say, without a doubt, we had excellent service from Juan, our sales rep, and the service dept. We received a fair price for the vehicle and were treated respectfully. We had an issue with the vehicle the day after our purchase and Bruce, the General Manager, and his service department went out of their way to not only fix the issue, but to provide our large family with a car to use while the issue was being addressed. We would definitely recommend this location for a used car purchase and want to thank Indy Hyundai and all the staff that helped us. We really did appreciate all they have done for our family.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey! We are so excited for your new car. Let us know if there is anything else we may do for you!

PP
Patrick P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2020 Category: Service
the Service Dept
I have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership and had service done only there due to the quality and courteous dept and it's service writers especially Ira and Eva.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for your awesome words!!! We looooove seeing you!

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic!
Quick, complete service with friendly staff!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for the great survey!!!! We love seeing you!!!!!

Donna B.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the wonderful and thought when filling out the survey! Thank you!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
Been going here regularly. Honest and professional service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! We hope on your next visit we can earn 5 stars.

01/10/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Thanks for consistent good service!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We always enjoy seeing you.

VM
Vivian M.
Fishers, IN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2020 Category: Service
They did a good job
They service my car well and took care of a recall.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate you and your kind words. Thank you !

Jeffrey M.
New Palestine, IN
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Recent Maintenance
Recently I came in for routine maintenance to include an oil change, filter, wiper blade replacement and tire rotation. The services were performed and completed in less than an hour and completed to my satisfaction. The waiting room was quite suitable for my needs and personnel were friendly. Also it is always a positive during the winter weather to obtain the free car wash.

Certainly not related to the service received, I would note that on two separate occasions I have tried to use the online appointment system and was unable to do so. I even indicated that I had forgotten my password hoping that might be the problem in booking an appointment. The system indicated I would receive an email to update my password but no such email was ever received. I have checked my Spam folder and nothing appeared there either. It isn't an issue to call and schedule an appointment but with the online system it certainly frees up your employees from dealing with a routine call.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the great survey!

GL
George L.
Greenfield, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2020 Category: Service
The Service Department does a great job and they care about their customers.
The service was done in a timely manner with a caring staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/01/2020

Thank you for being an amazing customer! Have a happy new year!

Fairland, IN
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and expertise of mechanics
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you for the great survey!! We appreciate you!

DF
David F.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Bob Rohan Indy Hyundai has a good, clean , efficient service department with courteous staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you!

CR
Charles R.
Mc Cordsville, IN
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Always quality work and on time
My last visit was a Saturday Morning appointment.
I was in and out in less than a hour for an oil change. This gave more time than planned for the balance of the morning.

They are always on time!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for the great survey! Such a nice message! Happy Holiday!

FT
Faye T.
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Reasonable Service with prompt attention!
When we stop in for service at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai, we have always been greeted with a friendly word, and a prompt response to our need. The cost is typical, but also reasonable. There really is no such a thing as cheap car service. But it does help if the issue we have is resolved in a reasonable time and cost, which is what is the case at this location. We enjoy returning this this location, because they care and want to see us come back. Thanks so much.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you for the wonderful and kind words. We really do enjoy seeing you and appreciate you being with us all thse years!!