Overall Rating 3.7499975/5Overall Rating 3.7499975/5Overall Rating 3.7499975/5rating 3.7499975rating 3.7499975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Mike M.
Pendleton, IN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service and attention to detail
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you so very much for the wonderful survey and nice words! We hope to see you on your next visit.

ME
Michael E.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service!
The service department at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai always does an excellent job. Great staff and the service is always timely!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey!! We always enjoy seeing you! Have a wonderful weekend!

TD
Tonya D.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Loss a customer for life.
I been a faithful customer for over 6 years! Tried to use shady tactics to get me to trade my car. They only gave a high estimate $3,265.00 plus tax. Try to convince my husband to talk me into trading my car in which has ONLY serviced by Bob Rhorman Hyundai Indy. My husband has worked in the car industry over 18 years as a sales,finace, and GSM. He knew the game. The car was repaired at a reputable shop for $430. Taxes, Tow, Parts, and Labor included! Bob Rhorman hyndai Indy do better!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We aologize that you did not have a good experience. I apologize that some one attempted to have you trade in your car, as we do not do that in the service Department, we are equpped with correcting mechanical failures.. We hate to hear that we have lost you as a customer as we value our relationship. We are very sorry that you had a poor experience and wish you all the best!

Ronald C.
2010 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Mr
O
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! We hope that we may be able to earn 5 stars on your next visit

Demika S.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Normally good service but this time was't my best visit
Car in for engine problems. So far, I believe that issue was taken care of although its only been a day since picked up; car returned to me with a different part coming off due to missing screws & hubcap missing. Not pleased about that.

First time since 2010 I've had any issues so I'd give them another try.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory. We are aware of your issue on the car, due to the advisor inspecting the part once the vehicle resturned. Thsi part was an undercover part on the rear of your vehcile, as we were in the front part installing an engine that hyundai approved at no cost. We apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory. Hope you have a great weekend

Mary S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and service.
Everyone at Bob Rohrman is always very friendly, helpful and courteous. They have convenient evening hours on Monday's and I'm out within an hour.

I would highly recommend their service department!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We really appreciate and value you!

2012 Hyundai Azera
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Staff is great building clean
Everything was complete in time no trouble with anything
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you so much! We really enjoy seeing you! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Sean C.
New Palestine, IN
06/28/2018 Category: Service
service recall
They were very efficient and explained the recall notices very well.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for the great survey! Let us know if there is anything you may need!

John D.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Best service
As always, Bob Rohrman has an excellent service department. Eva and Ira are always there to see everything gets taken care of and in a timely manner.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for the very nice words! It really is such a pleasure to see you on every occasion! Have a great weekend

Melvin D.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Happy
Quick service..
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for the great survey! We really appreciate you!

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Mileage check
Eva got me in and out quickly and with a smile.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for the great survey! We hope to see you again!

Christina W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Warranty repairs
The Bob Rohrman service team and Hyundai did a great job of handling our warranty-related issue. My daughter acquired her 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe pre-owned from a dealer in South Florida. It had less than 6,000 miles of use prior to driving her to Indianapolis for her summer internship. Shortly before she arrived in Indy, the ABS, incline & stability warning lights were all illuminated. She was concerned and we booked an appointment with the Rohrman dealership for diagnosis & repair. The problem turned out to be a faulty sensor, and the Rohrman team & Hyundai diagnosed the problem(s), ultimately replacing and recalibrating both front & rear sensors at no charge to our family. The Bob Rohrman team took good care of my daughter when she was far away from our home. My daughter loves her Santa Fe and has since happily used it for her daily commute as well as weekend trips to Chicago and South Bend. We have been very happy with the service & warranty experience from both Bob Rohrman team & Hyundai. We presently own 3 Hyundai products - I have a Vera Cruz & my son a Genesis Coupe. The reliability of the product, support from the manufacturer, & the excellent service experience from Bob Rohrman as well as our local South Florida Dealer, Rick Case, have made us very happy Hyundai repeat customers.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey!! We are so happy we could assist in this matter!

Joyce R.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2018 Category: Service
new service advisor
my first encounter with kyle reasner was rewarding to say the least - from my first contact to schedule my appointment to completion of paying my bill kyle was excellent through the whole process - he went above and beyond to answer every question I asked him about charges , specials , coupons & etc - I was only getting an oil change & free tire rotation since I bought my tires here - I hadn't needed service for awhile since I hadn't driven as much but I was a little over my mileage - kyle is a welcome addition to bob rohrman indy Hyundai - you don't want to lose kyle - GOOD JOB ! - still miss the free donuts & fridge with ice cream & water though -but the popcorn is nice !
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for the great survey!

VC
Victoria C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil change was easy to schedule. Fast service. Would like to see more coupons for oil changes offered.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! We really appreciate the feedback and hope there will be a change in coupons soon.

CR
Charles R.
Mc Cordsville, IN
Great Service!
It was a busy day in the service area. I was early and they took care of my car and tires.
They have an excellent work area while you are waiting. Snacks and coffee are available. Great place for service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! We really appreciate the kind words, and look forward to your next visit.

Mc Cordsville, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Good place to have your car serviced
Great all around
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank You so much for teh wonderful survey!

NP
Nick P.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service!
Friendly, on-time service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words! Look forward to seeing you next time! Happy father's day!

06/17/2018 Category: Service
Always good experienxe!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey! See you next time!

LR
Laurie R.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness
Staff was very nice and polite and no salesmen approached as I was just looking in the show room at the new cars.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey! We really appreciate your honest feedback! We hope to earn 5 stars on your next visit!

Mary P.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Makes you feel like family
This place is great. Sometimes slow on servicing a vehicle.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey!! We always enjoy seeing you!