Overall Rating 3.7499975/5Overall Rating 3.7499975/5Overall Rating 3.7499975/5rating 3.7499975rating 3.7499975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Julie H.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service, fast, reasonable, and done with a smile. Eva, Kyle, Ira, and Fred, make it a pleasurable experience! 😁

Dennis H.
New Palestine, IN
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service staff
Eva and Ira are always a pleasure to talk to and they are very prompt on getting back to you when your car is done
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey!! We always enjoy seeing you!!

MT
Marcia T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Consistent efficient and courteous service
I have been having my 2013 Elantra serviced here since I purchased it. I have confidence in the staff and have always been able to trust their service recommendations.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the great survey!!!

LH
Lois H.
Yorktown, IN
05/24/2018 Category: Service
A Pleasure!
It is a pleasure to go into the service department at Bob Rhorman. They are super friendly and helpful. It’s like having a car service department family!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the great survey! We always enjoy seeing you

GA
Gregory A.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
The service was very quick and professionally done.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!

2013 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Straightforward Checkup
We had an oil light pop on. Drove over to dealership and got a good explanation and plan for the future.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for the great survey!!!!

TN
Toni N.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Eva, Kyle and Ira Are Amazing - Customer Service is 2nd to None
I took my car in for a repair (a part had to be ordered.) Upon completion, I went to get into my car and it wouldn't start. Kyle came running out of the office to see what was wrong. Something didn't get hooked up properly. He immediately got my car back to the service team and I was on the road shortly thereafter. But wait. There's more! A few days later, Eva called to offer me a free detailing service to make up for the inconvenience. Now that's service. You are in the very best hands with these three!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you so very much for the wonderful survey!!! We love seeing you and appreciate you so much!!!

EM
Essaud M.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
The service
I have been coming to Bob Rohrman since 2004 since then I rr had purchase two cars a truck and. Currently leasing 2018 Elantra and 2015 Soneta. I plan to get update my lease contract in 2010. The service is nothing short of outstanding😀.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you so much for being one of our most favorite customers!! We really appreciate your loyalty all these years!!

Jennifer S.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service
Only go here if u want to wait for hours and hours with no explanation of what it is going on
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/20/2018

We apologize that you're visit was less than satisfactory as you should be advised what is occurring on your vehicle. We will pull the repair order in order to see the appointment set, and the time stamps and speak with the person's involved.

JO
Jillian O.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2018 Category: Service
High pressure sales and they never, ever, ever leave you alone. And don't believe their words about free oil changes.
Do NOT deal with this place. I bought my car, with the understanding that I'd have free oil changes for life. They suddenly decided the last time I was there that it wasn't free, and charged me. I disputed that, and they gave me a $50 credit. For what? I'm never going to do any other service there. I live on a different side of town. I left a scathing review, and suddenly the manager called me, stating he'd look into me getting a refund, and call me back. Three months later, I'm still waiting for that call.

Go for service, and they will pressure you to buy another car. They won't leave you alone. They will call/text/email and do everything but send Harry Potter's owl to chase you down to buy another car from them. And now that I have a $50 credit in the service department, now THEY'RE after me too, to get service that I don't ever intend to get there.

They are awful. Add to it that I'm a female who generally walks in there alone, and I think they see me as an easy target. Not so. Keep your mothers, sisters, wives, friends, and everyone away from this place. They are awful. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

We understand your frustration. This has been discussed with the past manager and due to the name change , registration issue the free oil changes are only for the person that purchased that policy. The gm, sales have been notified on this complaint due to the sales refrence. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2018 Category: Service
The service staff are wonderful.
They go out of their way to make sure everything goes well and is done properly. And are so very nice.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you so very much for the wonderful survey!!! We love seeing you!!

Gas cap
Explained reason and corrected problem
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! Let us know if there is anything else you need!

Greenwood, IN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2018 Category: Service
I was able to get an appointment right away. They quickly diagnosed the problem and had my car fixed in a little over an hour.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for the great survey!!! We really appreciate you!!!

EL
Edward L.
New Palestine, IN
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Friendly, courteous, efficient and helpful.
You take great care of my automobile.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

So great to see you!!! Thank you for being an outstanding customer!

Mark R.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT customer service.
Always friendly and willing to do what they can to help you out.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for the great survey!!! We always enjoy seeing you!

AI
Angela I.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick as always
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/12/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey!! We want to sincerely thank you for being a great customer

Fishers, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service department!
They have a great service department that greats you promptly and takes care of your car professionally and gets the work done in a timely fashion.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you so much for being an amazing customer! We really appreciate you!

05/05/2018 Category: Service
Team worked on car and in about 2 hours I was in and out. Oil changed tires replaced and rotated.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

Thank you for the great survey!! We really appreciate you

RP
Rebeccah P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I was not communicated with throughout the day that my car was in the shop, all the way up to me being shuttled back and pointed straight to the cashier for check-out. At this point I had to ask for the diagnosis and learned that they made the repair. Luckily the repair was under warranty. I'm very grateful they were able to make the repair - and at no cost to me - but it would have been great to have received a call in a timely manner (especially after I called 5 hours into the service and had to call back 2 hours later, still having not yet received any information nor a call back).
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

We apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory.   We hope that we can earn a 5 star rating at your next visit. Please let us know if there is anything you may need

TH
Thomas H.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Kindness
They treat you with respect and true concern. They let you know up front what you're going to be getting into.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you for the very kind words! We appreciate you!