Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Donita R.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
I had purchased my pre-owned certified 2017 Hyundai Elantra back in May of this year. While out running errands late Saturday morning, my car wouldn't start for unknown reasons. Called the service department, spoke with Mr. Ira Johnson, always a pleasant and helpful man. Provided him with a brief description of what was going on and let him know I would have the car towed to the dealership. With this happening on a weekend with limited hours in the service department and not knowing how long it would take for the AAA tow service to arrive, Mr. Johnson let me know it would be Monday before they would have the opportunity to take a look at the car, find out what was going on. By Monday afternoon, I had received a phone call back from Mr. Johnson, letting me know that the car had been repaired and that it was covered under warranty. This excellent customer service I had received in the past with my old Hyundai vehicle is what prompted me to shop this dealership exclusively when the time came to purchase a newer vehicle. This dealership has an excellent sales and finance department also. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good, reliable new or pre-owned certified vehicle.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. Definently made IRAs day. We hope we can earn the 5th star on your next visit.  Thank you for being a great customer!

Sheryl W.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Wonderfully thoughtful service!
I don't think anyone really likes having to take their vehicle into be serviced, but at Bob Rohrman Hyundai they really do try and make it very comfortable! They have a closed area for kids and an area with computers that anyone can use, plus coffee and fresh popped-popcorn! And most importantly, they work really hard to get you out of there quickly!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We really enjoy seeing you and appreciate you always being so kind. We will see you on your next visit!

09/18/2019 Category: Service
Never again
It took them a whole month to fix my car and never called with updates . I always had to call them to get information about what was going on. Never got a rental or a loaner the whole time my car was there. Charged me a totally different price then was told when I finally went and picked up the car☹
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

We are very sorry the unsatisfactory visit. The extended warranty company was advised after the number was received  and numerous times when the car was in service and again after repairs were complete. As they did not approve a rental and were responsible for supplying the part. We are so very sorry at any inconvenience this caused. We apologize that communication was lacking.

BF
Barbara F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent seevice
Excellent service, friendly environment
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! Always a pleasure seeing you!

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Fixing problem that was not told to fix, but charge
Poor communications
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

We are so sorry to hear about the miscommunication. Inspected your repair order and spoke with the advisor about the conversation.  The third light was replaced free of charge and your passenger side wiring harness for the brake light was the correction per multi point and conversation.. We can call and go into further detail. Very sorry to hear about this .

Jennifer S.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Had a quick turn around with a recall on my car.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you very much for the great survey! Have a wonderful week!

LL
Linda L.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Almost perfect
The experience was outstanding, but they did not reset the car counter for sevice reminder.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for letting us know about this encounter. We really appreciate you!

AJ
Angela J.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
I always have a good service experience at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai. I received quick scheduling and prompt attention the day of my appointment. The waiting areas are always clean and comfortable and staff is nice. It was a little early for me to enjoy the freshly popped popcorn but it's a nice treat.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We really appreciate you and enj o.j y seeing you

SF
Sharron F.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Did was was promised
I was a former customer of Napleton Hyundai and they had terrible customer service. Always behind and long wait times and never bothered to contact their customers.
My Mom just loved Bob Rohrman and so I switched.
Friendly and great service!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We would love to have you to have our place as your new home! Thank you!

08/29/2019 Category: Service
Service has gone down
Poor quality
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. This matter was discussed  yesterday with you in debth and we have went over the history of the vehicle. If you would like to discuss this further while we have all repair orders printed you are more than welcome to do so as we want to explain certain repairs or answer any questions that you may have

Dawn W.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Wendel
Great customer care
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We love seeing you!

Scott H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Dpt In Town
There's a reason I pay a little extra and drive a little further to have simple things like oil changes done at Rohrmans. Service Department will get things done right, and when I was in recently let me know about a recall they were able to take care of fixing while I waited I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Great bunch of guys and gals, and best in town.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you so much for being an amazing customer! You are wonderful! Thank you for staying with us for all these years.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Staff
Friendly staff and thorough service. Pleasant waiting area.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for the great survey!!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Done fast and well
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the great survey!!

James M.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager Eva Moss Gilreath is very nice and knowledgeable
I was satisfied with the service but I did not get my complementary oil and filter change
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We saw that you did not purchase the car from this location but from another Hyundai dealer. The pre write that was signed stated  to complete campaign. This hyundai dealer only gives first oil changes to vehicles that are purchased at our location. We want to thank youbfor coming and and your kind words!

KO
Kevin O.
Greenwood, IN
Awesome service
Loved the whole experience. No one wants to be without their car, but they made it so painless and took care of me. They were so quick and honest.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for the great survey!! We really appreciate you!

Jannell F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Best Service
Great day getting my Sante Fe services!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank youbfor the wonderful survey!!

Attention to detail, courtesy
You do an excellent job, but charge too much for the services provided.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank youbfor taking the time to fill out the survey!

Robin M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Left a little to be desired
I was surprised that I wasn’t talked to a little more and given a description of what to expect, where to go etc. also wish they would have washed my entire car.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank youbfor letting us know that your service was less than satisfactory. We would have happy to remove any sticker and perform a car wash for you.

08/12/2019 Category: Service
April
Lovely service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We hope next visit we can earn the 5th star!