James M.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager Eva Moss Gilreath is very nice and knowledgeable
I was satisfied with the service but I did not get my complementary oil and filter change
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We saw that you did not purchase the car from this location but from another Hyundai dealer. The pre write that was signed stated  to complete campaign. This hyundai dealer only gives first oil changes to vehicles that are purchased at our location. We want to thank youbfor coming and and your kind words!

Robin M.
Greenfield, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Left a little to be desired
I was surprised that I wasn’t talked to a little more and given a description of what to expect, where to go etc. also wish they would have washed my entire car.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank youbfor letting us know that your service was less than satisfactory. We would have happy to remove any sticker and perform a car wash for you.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, communicative, good service. Waiting area not so good.
i come back because of the convenience and the good service. However, the high chairs and tables in the waiting area are uncomfortable and substandard to other service departments I have been to.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

We apologize that the tables and chairs are high in that certain waiting area. The next visit we can direct you to our 2 other waiting areas that may be more comfortable for you. We can let the upper management know about your concern as unfortunately we do not get to decide these factors. Mostly that area is for people with lap tips and computers.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you for considering, listening and following through with my request!

06/14/2019 Category: Service
?
Appreciate the attempt to make things right!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

We are sorry to hear that your visit was less than satisfactory. We hope you will return and we can make it up to you!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Indy Hyundai followed up promptly on my concerns.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
service
Had an appointment at 1:30PM and it was 2:40PM before the vehicle was assessed and a recommendation was made on what service to perform.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank You for filling out the survey. We appreciate the feedback. we apologize for the timeliness of the service and are working to improve communication. Next visit we will improve!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed this time.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey. When you pull into the service drive there are two poles with flashing red lights. That is our new Hunter Alignment machine that checks tires and alignments. The tire tread was good but the alignment was off, usually due to road conditions. We have to notify you of items that are needed on your car. We apologize if this was not explained in more depth. If you would like we can send you the alignment print off for your visit with your specific VIN.  it is a free service (20.00 value) that we offer our guests. We will send that information to you so you may keep for your records. Have a nice evening

Shelbyville, IN
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Mechanics awesome. Service Dept upper management not so much.
Take good care of Kyle and Pablo. Their heart is in what they do and they are a valuable asset to your establishment. I would recommend this place to a friend once a friendlier/more professional manager and call girl are put in place to compliment the rest of the staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

We appreciate any and all feedback that is provided. We did explain upon first arrival that we could not get your vehicle in until a couple weeks, but due to the service manager, eva and the technician we were able to move around appointments to accommodate getting the vehicle in and out as prompt as possible. And get the engine and transmission covered under warranty. As explained in detail on the repair order the paint was from an external influence.not a manufactured defect. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! Have a wonderful week!

Annessa B.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Everything not Completed, but paid for
I paid and requested for my lights to get replaced. I paid for that, but lights are still out apparently because people keep stopping me to tell me. I don't have time to keep taking off my job for this. Very disappointing.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

We appreciate you letting us know about this certain issue and we apologize for the inconvenience. If there is any way you can let us know when you're free to inspect the vehicle, even at your earliest convenience. We will inspect the multi point on this repair order to ensure bulbs were inspected as they can burn out unexpectedly.

Teresa M.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
They fix what they needed
The problem I reported wad finally fixed
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank You for taking the survey. We were hoping that we provided you with excellent service this time around. 5 stars are what we strive for. We hope you have a great weekend.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Overly priced
My only complaint would be the prices $178 for oil change tire rotation and filter change is extremely high. In my opinion dealers need to revisit there pricing scale. We come to dealer to pay more when you can go to a place where you get two for one example oil change comes with tire rotation. Just ridiculous, the parts be 19.95 and pay 65 for labor you better off doing your own repairs.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

08/06/2018 Category: Service
Recent visit
1st time Hyundai owner
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

We apologize that your visit was less than satisfaction. We looked at your recent visit nad it was under an hour to inspect and didag the trim on the passenger rear trim loose. Hopefully next visit the visit will be satisfactory adn we can discuss ways to improve

Demika S.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Normally good service but this time was't my best visit
Car in for engine problems. So far, I believe that issue was taken care of although its only been a day since picked up; car returned to me with a different part coming off due to missing screws & hubcap missing. Not pleased about that.

First time since 2010 I've had any issues so I'd give them another try.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory. We are aware of your issue on the car, due to the advisor inspecting the part once the vehicle resturned. Thsi part was an undercover part on the rear of your vehcile, as we were in the front part installing an engine that hyundai approved at no cost. We apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory. Hope you have a great weekend

RP
Rebeccah P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I was not communicated with throughout the day that my car was in the shop, all the way up to me being shuttled back and pointed straight to the cashier for check-out. At this point I had to ask for the diagnosis and learned that they made the repair. Luckily the repair was under warranty. I'm very grateful they were able to make the repair - and at no cost to me - but it would have been great to have received a call in a timely manner (especially after I called 5 hours into the service and had to call back 2 hours later, still having not yet received any information nor a call back).
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

We apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory.   We hope that we can earn a 5 star rating at your next visit. Please let us know if there is anything you may need

CG
Crista G.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Inconclusive
I'm becoming frustrated with multiple trips to the service department for two different issues only to be told to come back if it happens again. Very difficult to take time off work for multiple visits.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

We understand your frustration. I assure you, the Tech and the Advisor want to find the issue. If the Check Engine light is on, then we have a code, somewhere to start. If there is no codes, and road test happens with the scanner while we drive, and still no code pops up, Unfortunatly we have to be able to diagnose and recreate the concern. I apologize that this issue has not been corrected.

Julie T.
Edinburgh, IN
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
No communication from staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/27/2018

We are very sorry that there was no communication about the Safety recall. The advisor was taken aside and notified of how important time and communication is. Have a great day!