Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Fixing problem that was not told to fix, but charge
Poor communications
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

We are so sorry to hear about the miscommunication. Inspected your repair order and spoke with the advisor about the conversation.  The third light was replaced free of charge and your passenger side wiring harness for the brake light was the correction per multi point and conversation.. We can call and go into further detail. Very sorry to hear about this .

Janet C.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
I have no other comment
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

We appreciate the feedback and apologize that your service was not satisfactory.

Christophe M.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dealer with an bad attitude
Will not go back to this dealer period.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

We are so very sorry for this poor experience. We will look into this matter as we would hate to lose you as a customer

01/14/2019 Category: Service
No further comment
Not happy with my recent experience
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We will speak with parties involved and inspect your repair order. Thank you for your patience  while we investigate.

ST
Sally T.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/03/2018 Category: Service
not pleased
I think the quality of their service has gone downhill.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

We are very sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. The recall that we did pertained to your seat belt. It passed inspection si if you look on the actual seat belt you will see a label installed. I will speak with the young man involved as we would sincerely dislike losing you as a customer. Please accept our apology and we hope that we may be able to make it up to you

Jason T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Lack of attention, poor follow up!
I understand the dealership not stalking a bunch of parts, for overhead sake. But when my parts came in I never received a phone call. They sat there for two weeks. I had to call them to see if my parts were there and they said oh yes they are. Why couldn't they have called or texted me to let me know that they arrived for me to schedule an appointment to get my car fixed. Next time my Hyundai needs serviced I'm going to check out another local dealership.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

We apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory. The Ordering department should send out a tex tor call. Our notes indicated that we set up an appointment the day the parts were ordered, when you were here for the 26th for you to return to have these components installed. In this case, we follow by appointment. Our automated text service should send out a text reminder for your appointment. We apologize if this was not the case. We will attempt to correct any issue on our part, and sincerely apologize for any misunderstaning or inconvenience. Thank You for giving us a chance to explain the ordering process from our parts department. Thank You and we wish you all the luck

03/07/2018 Category: Service
Elantra
😯😯😯😯🤤🤤🤤
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We hope we may gather some more information via the repair order to see what repairs were completed. We hope that you will return so we may regain your business relationship. Thank you

JO
Jillian O.
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Shady, high pressure sales
When I bought this car, I was given free oil changes for as long as I have the car. This has not been a problem for the five years I've owned it. That being said, I went in the other day for an oil change and they charged me for it, saying that because my extended warranty had expired, oil changes were no longer free. I was charged for it. Add to this that whilst I sat in the waiting area, a salesman approached me about trading in my car, and he would not take no for an answer. This dealership will FREQUENTLY call/email/mail you with requests to trade your car in, at a rate unlike any other dealership I've dealt with. I've blocked their number from my cell phone, and they just call from others. It's awful. I have always made it clear that I don't want to trade in my car, but they don't take no for an answer, and when you're sitting in the waiting area, you're a sitting duck.

I called the next day to discuss the fact that I should not have been charged for the oil change, and the service manager agreed. However, he put a $50 credit on my account instead of refunding me the charge. I live on a different side of town and get my other service done elsewhere. I only go back to this dealership for what should be free oil changes (and car washes). What am I supposed to do with a $50 credit? Their practices are shady and they are super high pressure. I suppose if you want to deal with high pressure shady practices, this is the place for you, but otherwise, avoid this dealership like the plague.

I only gave them two stars because Ira in service is really nice, and the waiting area is clean. Otherwise, I would give them zero stars.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you for all of the information on this survey. We apologize for any miscommunication about the oil changes. We will notify the Sales and General manager about the salesmen's action as they do not work closely with our Service Dept.

Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

We will be emailing you some information that was provided.

Jim P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2017 Category: Service
More to come
At 16,000 miles, the rear differential had to be replaced. Rohrman kept the car for 9 days and did not give me a loaner. I did not want to spend any money at all for a rental. And a prior diagnostic at Rohrman they told me they could not find any thing wrong !!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/04/2017

We apologize that you did not have a good experience. We looked up your record and saw that you did come in 1 time on Nov. 1, and had a recall that took care of the check engine light. This should have been explained to you either over the phone or in person. We apologize for this shortcoming.

Columbus, IN
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Will not return
something as simple as a radio replacement should not be the disaster that it has turned out to be. I dropped the car off, wasn't informed of progress, no call returned after leaving a message and was told to get an UBER back to the dealership because I was not informed that the shuttle driver was off at 4 pm. The radio that was put in as a replacement was not in the same setup as the radio that was taken out when I initially purchased the vehicle. I realize that re-pairing and resetting up presets would need to be done but to have a radio feature not set back up is annoying.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/27/2017

Thank You for taking the time to give valuable feedback. We have printed your repair order to speak with the appropriate parties. We apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory for you.

FK
Flora K.
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Not telling truth to customers
Not good!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

We are sorry that you did not have a satisfactory visit. Per our policy if a nail is deemed unrepairable due to location of said debris  and safety concern to the customer,  i.e. if a nail is too close to the side wall or on an inner or outer edge, we may not repair.

Lisa M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2017 Category: Service
filter changed
filter changed found screws inside car on mat second time.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/12/2017

Thank you for the feed back. Thank you for allowing us to inspect

Robert S.
04/28/2017 Category: Service
"A/C problem"
I have had no problem with the A/C scene the repair.

04/28/2017 Category: Service
A/C problem
I haven't had any problems with the service Dept in the past. This time with the A/C on a new 2016 was a mess.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/29/2017

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are working diligently to correct the issue.

12/21/2016 Category: Service
Slow service
Took nearly 2 hours for a routine oil change
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/21/2016

We would like to apologize for the lengthy wait. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us honest feedback.

GL
George L.
08/20/2016 Category: Service
I love the people and the product.
I would not recommend the service department in the future if the work can not be completed in a timely fashion. I love the car. I have ten thousand mile left before I no longer get free oil changes. The next service changes will dictate whether I return.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2016

I completely understand your frustration and this will be brought up to management.  You time is valuable and you are a very important cusromer. We are so very sorry for the last couple times we have not been up to parr. We will set a new standard and will bring up a notification that may allow customers to know our time frame. So very,  very sorry That this is a second occurance.

08/13/2016 Category: Service
Convenient but challenging
We've had multiple times where service wasn't complete in one trip. The staff we've encountered have been pleasant but the service manager doesn't seem to "get it" or care about the inconvenience.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/13/2016

We apologize for this. We hope that you will return  and we can attempt to correct and make it right.

DO
David O.
Carmel, IN
07/17/2016 Category: Service
No care
They didn't take the time to look at the vehicle, since we get free oil change, they just knocked us out without any care to customers safety. The lights in rear were not working as noted 2 hours later.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/18/2016

We apologize for the recent visit to our facility! We hope you will return in the future and we can address this at that time. I can have the manager address any concerns if this may help?, let me know! Again, we appreicate you

AR
Andy R.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/03/2016 Category: Service
Gaps in communication and customer service this time around
Usually, I get good service here. The oil change took much longer, I was never notified when the car was finished, I didn't get the car wash I requested, and credit card machine was down.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/04/2016

We apologize for the inconvenience.  From the storm that happened in Indiana it cut our power. Phones did not work and our machine for credit is tied into the phone line, as explained upon arrival. We understand that this is frustrating.

GL
George L.
06/18/2016 Category: Service
service
usually the service is great
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/18/2016

We apologize for the long waiting time. We are hoping to remedy this issue. We will make sure your next visit is up to Par. Very sorry for the wait time

BC
Britney C.
06/14/2016 Category: Service
too long waiting for maintenance work.
I rated my service a 2/5 because I am getting tired of waiting 2-3 hours for a routine oil change. I feel the last several times I have been I have had this kind of wait. If this dealership is understaffed then appointments need to be made accordingly and more spaced out. It was 2 hours before anyone came out to talk to me about my car, recommended that I get a new tire and then it was another 35 minutes later when I finally went to the front to ask about the car. If it was going to take that long to put another tire on then it would be nice to have a heads up. Sitting in the back waiting for 2 1/2 hours with virtually no updates does not make for a happy client.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/15/2016

We apologize  for the the very long wait. This is unacceptable. We are working to improve our times. We hope that you do return and that your visit will be satisfactorily. Very sorry for your current visits. Thank you for the feed back