TH
Thomas H.
Fishers, IN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Reliable and professional workers.
Everything was great except for the car wash. I had nothing but white spots on the vehicle because it was not rinsed properly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for being a great customer. We are sorry for the unsatisfactory car wash.

DU
David U.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/28/2020 Category: Service
People
Only problem i had was driver's side head light was supposed to be fixed and it wasn't.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

We are very sorry to hear that. We would like to take care of that for you!

02/23/2020 Category: Service
Bob Rohrman Hyundai service
Recently took my 2017 Hyundai Elantra to Bob Rohrman Hyundai for service. Received a friendly text reminder a couple weeks prior to remind me that the oil change was due. With my busy schedule, this was very helpful and allowed me to schedule an appointment for a date and time that worked well for me. Also received a friendly reminder of this appointment a couple of days before the appointment. When I arrived, there were a few customers ahead of me, but the job was still done in a timely manner.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/23/2020

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate it. Thank you for being our guest!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
Been going here regularly. Honest and professional service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! We hope on your next visit we can earn 5 stars.

PH
Patricia H.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Free car washes. Close to home. Friendly staff. Good free popcorn.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! I hope that next visit we may be able to earn the 5th star! Thank you for being an amazing customer

Donita R.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
I had purchased my pre-owned certified 2017 Hyundai Elantra back in May of this year. While out running errands late Saturday morning, my car wouldn't start for unknown reasons. Called the service department, spoke with Mr. Ira Johnson, always a pleasant and helpful man. Provided him with a brief description of what was going on and let him know I would have the car towed to the dealership. With this happening on a weekend with limited hours in the service department and not knowing how long it would take for the AAA tow service to arrive, Mr. Johnson let me know it would be Monday before they would have the opportunity to take a look at the car, find out what was going on. By Monday afternoon, I had received a phone call back from Mr. Johnson, letting me know that the car had been repaired and that it was covered under warranty. This excellent customer service I had received in the past with my old Hyundai vehicle is what prompted me to shop this dealership exclusively when the time came to purchase a newer vehicle. This dealership has an excellent sales and finance department also. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good, reliable new or pre-owned certified vehicle.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. Definently made IRAs day. We hope we can earn the 5th star on your next visit.  Thank you for being a great customer!

LL
Linda L.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Almost perfect
The experience was outstanding, but they did not reset the car counter for sevice reminder.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for letting us know about this encounter. We really appreciate you!

08/12/2019 Category: Service
April
Lovely service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We hope next visit we can earn the 5th star!

KA
Kevin A.
New Palestine, IN
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Had to have some warraty work done and the people at Bob Rohrman Indy Huyndai were great. Let me know what they were doing and offered advice for future service visits.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for the nice survey!

AH
Albert H.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good people to work with. Service area personnel a quality operation. I go to local auto repair shop for "regular stuff", but to Rohrman Hyundai because of the people, even though another dealer is 30 mins closer.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We hope that the next visit we can earn your 5th star. We hope to see you on the next visit

Donita R.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
PM Service
Quick and easy. Was in and out within 45 minutes.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank youbfor the great survey! We hope we can earn 5th star on your next visit!

Joshua K.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
It's close to home
It's nice I get free service for the life of my vehicle
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

We sincerely apologize that these were not adjusted. If you are around this area we would love to correct this for you.

AW
Adam W.
New Whiteland, IN
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick service appointment but not enough attention to details
I went to Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai for a routine oil change/inspection. Overall, my experience went well--it was a quick appointment and the staff were friendly and kept me in the loop before adding on any more expensive fixes or inspections. However, when I returned to my car, I noticed that they had left some trash on the floor next to my front seat. Nothing major--just the old windshield sticker reminder telling me when the next oil change should take place, as well as another small item. This was not the first time this happened, though. When I had my battery changed earlier this year, an entire jump starter was left in my back seat, which I didn't notice until I got home. I also get a free car wash every time I have my car serviced at Bob Rohrman, since I purchased my car there last year. However, the car wash this time seemed to be at the same quality of a high school sports team and not of a professional one. There was still a bird dropping stain on the top of my car when I got it back. Again, these things aren't major, and I still had a positive experience, but these are the details that separate a four and five star experience.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for the feedback on the survey.

BF
Barbara F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
??
Friendliness, service, waiting area
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We hope we can earn 5 stars next visit. Thank you for being a great customer!

Acton, IN
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Staff was courteous and friendly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey we appreciate all feedback.