Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PH
Patricia H.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Free car washes. Close to home. Friendly staff. Good free popcorn.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! I hope that next visit we may be able to earn the 5th star! Thank you for being an amazing customer

Donita R.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
I had purchased my pre-owned certified 2017 Hyundai Elantra back in May of this year. While out running errands late Saturday morning, my car wouldn't start for unknown reasons. Called the service department, spoke with Mr. Ira Johnson, always a pleasant and helpful man. Provided him with a brief description of what was going on and let him know I would have the car towed to the dealership. With this happening on a weekend with limited hours in the service department and not knowing how long it would take for the AAA tow service to arrive, Mr. Johnson let me know it would be Monday before they would have the opportunity to take a look at the car, find out what was going on. By Monday afternoon, I had received a phone call back from Mr. Johnson, letting me know that the car had been repaired and that it was covered under warranty. This excellent customer service I had received in the past with my old Hyundai vehicle is what prompted me to shop this dealership exclusively when the time came to purchase a newer vehicle. This dealership has an excellent sales and finance department also. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good, reliable new or pre-owned certified vehicle.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. Definently made IRAs day. We hope we can earn the 5th star on your next visit.  Thank you for being a great customer!

LL
Linda L.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Almost perfect
The experience was outstanding, but they did not reset the car counter for sevice reminder.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for letting us know about this encounter. We really appreciate you!

08/12/2019 Category: Service
April
Lovely service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We hope next visit we can earn the 5th star!

KA
Kevin A.
New Palestine, IN
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Had to have some warraty work done and the people at Bob Rohrman Indy Huyndai were great. Let me know what they were doing and offered advice for future service visits.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for the nice survey!

AH
Albert H.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good people to work with. Service area personnel a quality operation. I go to local auto repair shop for "regular stuff", but to Rohrman Hyundai because of the people, even though another dealer is 30 mins closer.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We hope that the next visit we can earn your 5th star. We hope to see you on the next visit

Donita R.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
PM Service
Quick and easy. Was in and out within 45 minutes.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank youbfor the great survey! We hope we can earn 5th star on your next visit!

Joshua K.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
It's close to home
It's nice I get free service for the life of my vehicle
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

We sincerely apologize that these were not adjusted. If you are around this area we would love to correct this for you.

AW
Adam W.
New Whiteland, IN
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick service appointment but not enough attention to details
I went to Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai for a routine oil change/inspection. Overall, my experience went well--it was a quick appointment and the staff were friendly and kept me in the loop before adding on any more expensive fixes or inspections. However, when I returned to my car, I noticed that they had left some trash on the floor next to my front seat. Nothing major--just the old windshield sticker reminder telling me when the next oil change should take place, as well as another small item. This was not the first time this happened, though. When I had my battery changed earlier this year, an entire jump starter was left in my back seat, which I didn't notice until I got home. I also get a free car wash every time I have my car serviced at Bob Rohrman, since I purchased my car there last year. However, the car wash this time seemed to be at the same quality of a high school sports team and not of a professional one. There was still a bird dropping stain on the top of my car when I got it back. Again, these things aren't major, and I still had a positive experience, but these are the details that separate a four and five star experience.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for the feedback on the survey.

BF
Barbara F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
👍👍
Friendliness, service, waiting area
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We hope we can earn 5 stars next visit. Thank you for being a great customer!

Acton, IN
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Staff was courteous and friendly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey we appreciate all feedback.

Lawrence, IN
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for the great survey!!! We hope we can earn the 5th star next visit!! Thank you for being a great customer !

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Recall Parts
I received a call that some parts on my car had been recalled. When asked what it was in regards too they could not explain, but the car need to come in for servicing. Upon taking the car in it was also time to.have my oil changed. Still no.one could truly explain what the recall.parts were about.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey. We will send you a text with the information about your campaign that was completed. We apologize that this was not further explained in detail.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
Everyone is always very courteous. They explain the service needed with pricing as well.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the survey. We really appreciate you! We hope next visit we will be able to earn 5 stars. Thank you for being an amazing customer !

RT
Roy T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/11/2019 Category: Service
clean,friendly and professional
chat on computer web site did not follow through with service request
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey. We do pay the technician for their services on filters to remove and to replace the filters. It just does not always show on the paper work. We appreciate you and hope next visit we may earn the 5th star

RP
Rebeccah P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Work is competent; communication needs improvement
I waited in the service lobby for more than three hours and had to finally seek out a status on my own. They went to "go check" and about 10 minutes later came to get me, saying I was ready to go. I question how long my car was ready and I was just sitting there waiting to be notified. I also question if they thought maybe I did not have anything better to do. I was working on my laptop in the service lobby for those three hours, but I can guarantee I would've rather been somewhere else. The service and work I always feel is accurate and competent. But this is not the first time that I have felt that the communication (or lack thereof) has left something to be desired.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

We apologize for the lengthy service, due to the items that were completed on your vehicle took onger than others with simpler  maintenance appointments. We sincerely apologize as we do know your time is valuable.

Joseph P.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Good timely service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! We will do our very best to earn the 5th satr on your next visit. Thank You for being a loyal customer!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Good but pay attention to little details
Overall this place is convenient and is fine. Little details like remembering to change my oil sticker need to be attended to.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We apprecaite the information

DA
Dennis A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Good service and sales
I have been a customer for five years and will most likely return
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! We really appreciate you! Hopefully we can earn the 5th star on your next visit!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Staff is professional and very friendly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the nice survey. We appreciate the feedback. We hope next visit we may earn a 5th star. We are concerned about which lounge is uncomfortable so we may address this.